Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
a67thar
Gentlemen please, a question about feet ??????????????????????????
Men's obsession with female feet ? I simply don't get it, feet are utilitarian, ugly, sweaty, verucca's, bunioned things you stuff into shoes and use ?

What is the male, sexual obsession with feet ?

I just do not get it ? Can anyone enlighten please

Thanks

xx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is the male, sexual obsession with feet ?
That's like asking "What is the female obsession with Danielle Steele novels?" Who cares? Just keep yours nice (get your bunions fixed if you have 'em) and pedicured, and everything will be alright.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
a67thar
I've never read
a Danielle Steele novel !!!

I am seriously curious, photo request after photo request for pictures of my plates of meat and I simply do not understand it and am curious as to what the female feet attraction can be ?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Naked feet are very sexy.
I think High heels are not so.

And what about mens feet ?
I'm proud of mine...

grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a67thar said: a Danielle Steele novel !!!

I am seriously curious, photo request after photo request for pictures of my plates of meat and I simply do not understand it and am curious as to what the female feet attraction can be ?
"Plates of meat???" laugh

I don't know that you can account for the male attraction to feet any more than you can any other part of the body one may or may not find attractive. Some women are drawn to the eyes or chest, for example, while some men are drawn to lips, breasts, or whatever. Some psychiatrists believe there is a correlation between the proximity of a mother's feet to her toddler, at a time when that child is maturing sexually. I suppose the difference between interest in pretty feet as an attraction and interest as an obsession would be the same as for any other fetish...when you find that the foot is an essential element of sexual attraction, it's a fetish.

Personally, while I've never had a desire to suck a woman's toes, wear her shoes, or have her give me a "foot job," I DO find a woman's feet attractive (assuming they are, of course) The funny thing is...if I meet a woman whose feet are say, "not-so-attractive," but she has other very desireable qualties, I will grow accustomed to her feet as well. They have to be pretty gnarly to be an outright deal-breaker for me, although it has happened.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You seem to be of the impression that men with feet obsessions are the norm. Of course there are guys out there who have a foot fetish but I certainly would not generalize it as all men... There are men who are obsessed with armpits too but that doesn't mean that every man wants to have a nice long make-out session with every women's pits.

a67thar
A good point
and perhaps I worded badly, I'm sure ot all men are into feet, but a lot seem to be !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will say this...as a single man, whenever I first went out with a woman one of the first things I noticed about her was whether she took care of her hands and feet. Because I knew that if she took the time to care for those 2 items, she probably took care of all the other bits I might come into contact with later on.

It was a strategy that never failed. If they had nice hands and nice feet, they always had a nice pussy. Always!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if you take care of your feet they will take care of you. proper foot care and grooming is attractive for both men and women.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Female Feet
Why do some men like female feet? Who knows....but many do as it is the number 1 fetish.....for me. Conversation came up over a why did dad like/marry you. ....my mom had great legs and focused me on legs....and feet. for me it started as a young man....about 10-12....I like women with thin ankles, high arches, longish toes, painted slut red. I like them bare or in nylons, but they have to be clean......Some women find it wonderful, some disgusting......some in between.....

As to the exact reason why, I have no idea. I have a thesis or two = men who like feet may be less aggressive....not necessarily sub......and they truly like women....this is based on conversations with other men who like female feet.....I have never seen or met a woman whose feet and legs I did not look at..........I like to think of them as appetizers.....not the main course..............necessarily

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fetishes in general.
Who knows? But I suspect the foot fetish is much smaller than other fetishes. I sure as hell don't have it! But this site is not a representative example of anything, except extra-perverted exhibitionists! But why would anyone bother with feet when you have to pass by her sweet ass to get to them? Oops, my own fetish is showing!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Lstfltout... if a womans hands and feet are taken care, she takes care of all of her. Nice hands and feet always nice pussy and a good time... And I for one do luv sucking pretty womens toes..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ewwwwwww......
Let me start by stating that I HATE FEET AND I HATE FOR PEOPLE TO TOUCH MINE!!!

OK, now that that's out of the way, I used to frequent a bar where the main bartender had a foot fetish. If I put my feet on the bar, let him smell, let him touch, let him take pics, I would get free drinks. His fetish was so strong that after he saw everything else, he still preferred my feet.

I post feet every once in awhile, and no problem with it. It's no worse than posting pics of my ass/pussy.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Love to have a sexy pair of feet and toes work their magic on my cock ! rolleyes love rolleyes

Draya
I simply love feet, but it probably started with loving my own first. I have feminine feet though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feet are hidden (or, at least, the owner can and often chooses never to display them).

Feet have unusual curves, and are all fleshy and textured. Each toe is unique and, in a way, indecent.

Feet are sensitive.

These are all the same characteristics as other "privates'. Men want to see and touch and enjoy women's privates, particularly when they have lovely, obscene shapes and textures.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.91 seconds