Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
skinnydink
SPH my tiny dick!
I haven't seen any new threads about this so I'm starting my own... and sorry, but it's all about me! ha

I love small penis humiliation/teasing. I especially love it when women leave me size-related comments on my pics and videos. I've only posted one video so far but I think it's a good one: tape measure and all. So girls, if you want to have some good old-fashioned innocent fun, take a gander at my one-hander and tell me what you think of my skinny little dink!

*** (Ultimately, I'd love to find some women willing to help me to do some sph-tribute photos. If interested, send me a PM! I'll post some examples soon which will be in my gallery.)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
skinnydink
43 views but no comments? Kinda like my pictures.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
microdick
maybe cos youre not that small

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe after 10,000 threads on the same topic no one gives a shit anymore. You can search the term "small penis" and simply add on to a thread already running. That's what most forum newbies do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it's me again!
Same dick. New name. Any takers? hehe. Check out my pics! I take requests.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No new action? I love it when girls leave comments on my pics about how small/short/thin my dick is. Let's have some fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Not having won any Trophies for “Outstanding Penis Size” is one of the things we have to learn to adjust to as we go through life if we are equipped with the “small economy size nozzle”.
I don’t personally enjoy anyone making fun of it.....and certainly not looking to be humiliated because of it. It’s not like you get to go to a Penis Store and saying...”I’d like that small one over there.” It’s an inherited physical trait much like breast size, baldness, big noses....you name it.
About the best comment I can ever hope for when getting naked with a woman for the first time would be...”Ohhhh that looks nice and suckable!”