Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
whos fucked my wife
My wife has had quite a few lovers both before and during our marriage i would love to chat to them is that weird?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
no not weird at all
would love to hear from guys that i have shared her with over the years been a while i forgot how to post pix so check her profile pix and let me know if you have fucked her

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife fucked
i want my wife fucked thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have no interest in who slept with my wife, as long as it was not my father.
It's only weird if you think it is.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t think so, but what would you want to chat about? confused

I was out with a couple the other night. The hubby knows myself and his now wife fucked regular before they met. But does not mention it at all.

It’s good we can still be friends. Occasionally I look at her and remember what a great fuck and dirty slut she was, but keep my thoughts to myself grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
it would take forever to talk to all of them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: it would take forever to talk to all of them

laugh

I wish I was on the list.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Scotchlander said:
sophia519 said: it would take forever to talk to all of them

laugh

I wish I was on the list.

you likely are and i dont know ..there are 200 more before i met her

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
not weird
i would love to talk to all sophias x lovers and current ones so we could jerk off together while we watch her fuck someone else or watch all her videos

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Probably already have...
You probably already have. If you guy friends that you regularly hang with and who come buy the house, its probably given your wife's history that they have fucked and still might be doing so. Over the years, a surprising many of my husband's friends (some friends!), co-workers, acquaintances, etc. have propositioned me. If they are attractive and sexy, I usually accept. (Or I proposition them!) The last one was about a month ago. If she is a hottie, no telling what's been going on.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cayman_holiday said: You probably already have. If you guy friends that you regularly hang with and who come buy the house, its probably given your wife's history that they have fucked and still might be doing so. Over the years, a surprising many of my husband's friends (some friends!), co-workers, acquaintances, etc. have propositioned me. If they are attractive and sexy, I usually accept. (Or I proposition them!) The last one was about a month ago. If she is a hottie, no telling what's been going on.

jerk jerk jerk

sscd
Your wife
There is no way to know because there is no picture of her showing her face. If I was a man and had fucked her I And if any of you guys have fucked me don't tell or yyou will never fuck me again.

marriedbi52
Mrs. claims to have been a virgin when we wed. Doesn't make difference to me either way. I'd been as active as possible prior to her with F & M. Turns out my best bud had been her BF before I seduced him! After years of staying in touch, but not actually meeting, he was passing through town on his way to Vegas & they both thought it'd be great to spend a weekend together & catch up. BOY did we catch up!!!! I'd told Mrs. about he & I, she shared that she'd jacked him off a couple times. So we'd both had his cock, me more so than her, so he finally got his chance to tap some pussy that got away in HS! After pegging me for years, Mrs. had come to learn she enjoyed seeing me get fucked, so before he left he & I had played for her a few times! What a memorable weekend! Hmmm, maybe we should plan a trip to Vegas..... drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have had no issues with it and one of her ex lovers still visits us from time to time with his now gf as we all get on and I never mention it to her .

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.95 seconds