view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The threat delivered (seen by neighbours daughter PT2)
The threat delivered

After being caught by my neighbours daughter while having a cyber sex cam session with another NN member. Long story short, while I was so engrossed with camming Sally was coming to bring a letter that had been delivered to their house by accident and saw me naked and wanking to my cam. She watched then later challenged me about it. After she made me tell her about it she left saying she would think what to do about it rubbing her hand on my cock through my trousers as she left.

Anyway when she knew my partner had gone to work she came round to tell me what she had decided. Sally is a 20 year old student on holiday and back home for the break. She is very petite only 4 feet 10 inch tall and a size 6 to 8 dress size. A very plain looking girl with weasly features with dyed black long hair and green eyes. She dresses scruffily sweaters too big with long arms that cover her hands and torn jeans or leggings. Not the sort of girl that turns heads as she walks along the street. Quite vocal and swears a lot.

She knocked on the door and walked straight in as I opened it. Today she was wearing one of her typical tops and a short skirt. I?ve had a fucking think about what I saw yesterday she said and decided that if you play it out with me then I won?t have to drop you in it with Lyndsey. I didn?t know what to say and just sat with my mouth open, she then said well you randy cunt you wank for a stranger but can?t get it up for a real girl. I spluttered but you are my neighbours daughter and so young it wouldn?t be right. Who?d know mum and dad are away, Lyndsey is at work, just you and me here or is it because you can?t get a fucking hard on 2 days in a row?

After a few minutes of silence I said if you are sure I?ll try. About fucking time so just as your scenario yesterday but in a cafe not a pub she said. Make some fucking coffee then, she said as she sat at the dining table. I went in the kitchen and made 2 coffees and brought them back through and put them on the table. After she had a few sips of her drink she said well come on then how did it go? Start with a kiss did it, she then put her lips to mine and started to kiss me hard slipping her tongue in my mouth, I tried not to respond too hard but the taste of her mouth was sweet and fruity which caused me to respond. After a short time she took my hand and slipped it under skirt and onto her pussy. Is this like it was you horny old bastard? she whispered as we were kissing, yes I replied. Well what you waiting for she whispered. With that I slipped a finger inside the leg of her panties and felt her hot young pussy. I gently rubbed and massaged her pussy lips that felt quite large, I slipped 2 more fingers in her panties and into her pussy which was very wet and tight. As I gently thrust them in her I asked if she was a virgin, You fucking joking she said with a giggle. I twisted around and managed to keep the 3 fingers in her fucking her with them and get my thumb onto her clit which for such a small girl was massive. She was bucking her hips to the rhythm of my finger fucking driving my fingers deeper. Quick into the fucking bathroom she said with a stifled squeal. We got up and half ran half stumbled to the bathroom. Shet sat her skinny arse on the toilet seat and fumbled with my trousers until she released my aching cock. Is this right? she gasped is this what she did? As I answered yes I felt her suck my cock right into her mouth and after only 3 or 4 thrust I felt my cock explode deep in her mouth, as it did she swallowed my cock deep into her throat and for the first time in my life I experienced my cock deep down a throat as she swallowed every drop of my cum. After a few seconds she stood up and kissed me full on the lips slipping her tongue and some of her spit and my cum into my mouth then whispered what next? I turned her around and bent her forward so she was supporting herself with her hands on the toilet seat with her arse in the air. I lifted her skirt up showing her arse with her thong string running down the crack. I hooked my fingers in her thong and slowly pulled them down to her ankles as I knelt on the floor looking at her 2 holes. She kicked the thong off then reached round and spread her cheeks as she did so I noticed that her cunt was ousing juice like I?d never seen before in any woman. Show me, fucking show me she half screamed. With that I sank my face right into her hairy cunt and arse. I spread her ample pussy lips with my fingers and slipped my tongue in and out of her cunt and up and down her lips from her clit to her arsehole and back. Her clit was even more swollen so I wrapped my tongue around it and sucked it as if I was sucking it through a drinking straw. She was thrusting back at me and rolling her hips in time to my licking and sucking. The next thing I realise is a gushing of hot slightly salty fluid in my mouth and onto my face. It just kept running and running. Suddenly her knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor shaking and trembling into a large pool of liquid.

She turned to me and said in a trembling voice thank you thank you, I have always wanted to piss on a man, I hope you don?t mind but I couldn?t stop myself. By now my cock was rock hard again. She stood up and turned back around and spread her cunt lips again and said breathlessly fuck me, fuck me hard now. I needed no second bidding and pushed my cock against the entrance of her cunt and slowly sank it into her inch by inch with each push. Once fully in her I started thrusting in and out as hard as I could and could feel and hear my balls slapping against her crotch. Once again it didn?t take long for me to start to feel my cum load building through my cock, just as I came I pulled out of her and sprayed her pussy lips and arse hole with my hot sticky jizz. She fell forward again fucking lick me, lick me she screamed, I obeyed immediately and pushed my face back into her cunt and licked her pussylips, clit and arse, cleaning up all my cum as I did. Suddenly another shower squirted straight in my face and down my body. With this she completely collapsed in hysterical laughter. Eventually she stopped laughing and turned to me and said piss on me soft cock fucking piss on me. She lifted her sweater and showed me her tiny little tits for the first time. They were really small no more than just nipples on a flat chest. Come on piss on me you old cunt piss on me she ordered. Eventually I managed to force a hot stream of piss onto her little tits and down her front. I?ve fucking wanted this for years she said. As my piss stream slowed and stopped she stood up put her arms around my neck and said quietly thank you, thank you so much.

I handed her a couple of towels from the airing cupboard and got a couple for myself as we dried off she said can I talk to you, I said of course but let?s get dried and changed first. Can you get me through to the back garden as I don?t want to be seen in the street like this. Yes I replied I?ll lift a fence panel. I got her back home safely and proceeded to get changed and clean up the mess in the bathroom, thank god for floor tiles easy to mop.

It was around an hour later when I heard Sally knock on the door I let her in and she seemed different somehow. We sat on the sofa and I asked what she wanted to talk about. She said it was about what we had just done, at this point I began to worry old man, young girl where was this about to go. She started to cry and just started saying thank you over and over. After a while she calmed down and said she was so happy that everything that happened had happened. She said that everyone at uni think she is a freak because she loves to pee and be peed on. All the guys she has dated just want a quick fuck then be off on their way as soon as she suggests watersports they just up and leave and wondered if an older man would be happy to indulge her fetish but didn?t know how to suggest it so seeing me the day before and thinking it would be a good tool for blackmail. We sat and talked for ages and I explained that I loved watersports and how I had been introduced to it when I was 17 by a much older woman.

We have agreed that whenever she feels the need that I will be here for her and am looking forward to any future sessions.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story? That that's why older guys will do it all!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucky guy
Absolutely loved the story. If only I had a young willing neighbor like that. Well, actually I do, but she's a bit older and although we flirt I don't think her husband would appreciate her and I rolling around. But physically she sounds XXactly like your neighbor...

Great job bud.
Usingit jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great story! Enjoyed it very much, hope to read more soon jerk bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
so enjoyable

Forum Level:
Just getting started
good story
got me hard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You have no idea as to how lucky you are. I love water sports but so far I have only managed to find one women who liked it as well. And that was in a threesome with her partner.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds