Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Answering the door naked
How many women here have answered the door naked? Either to a stranger or a friend, the wife has twice. Once to a guy we had met on a adult site and had dinner and drinks with him the week before and he was coming over for some possible fun, that answered the question right away, lol
The second time was a friend she had been wanting to play with but he was shy and not sure, I was not home but helped set him up to come over to see something. When she answered the door he saw her and lost his shyness. There is a picture on here he sent me after he came over

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Audacious Women
I love to watch videos where a naked woman answers the door for a delivery or a service technician. It takes a special kind of confidence and audacity.

Like women who stand naked in the window of a hotel.

It can be a very liberating experience for her. A friend of mine, long ago answered the door naked when we ordered pizza. The look on the teenager’s face was priceless. After he had gone, my friend was super, super horny!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, my wife did the naked pizza delivery thing a few years ago. It was an impromptu, spur of the moment thing while Air BNBing.. The poor young man didn't know where to look, he just gawked at first as he handed over the pizza but he turned away as she sorted the payment. It was a little awkward for him trying to sort out the card machine while trying not to perve at her boobs next to the machine. He turned away and mumbled something when he left then as he got into his car he called out to himself, "oh wow".

She did the same to 2 religious types as well but they muttered something to her in a not very friendly voice, turned and left/

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lol, Yes I have done it to a couple of "religious types" Serves them right for trying to impose their beliefs on me, I say.
Also had the great pleasure of being a mail delivery guy, early morning when signatures are required, the number of females that I seemed to disturb from the shower was awesome! Loosely hanging towels or the best was a hall mirror behind them showing there fantastic rear views. It made for a happy work day! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have not answered my door naked, but had the pleasure of a female answering her door to me naked. She lives out in the country and when I went to visit I unexpectedly found out she was a naturist. It was too much for me and I had an instant erection and ended up being naughty with her grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never naked but in a negligee which was very short and sheer. A very young pizza delivery boy. He didn’t know where to look and was very embarrassed. It did turn me on so much though. I was home alone at the time. Hubby would definitely have enjoyed it!! blush blush blush

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
anon1969 said: Never naked but in a negligee which was very short and sheer. A very young pizza delivery boy. He didn’t know where to look and was very embarrassed. It did turn me on so much though. I was home alone at the time. Hubby would definitely have enjoyed it!! blush blush blush

I do love that your profile says " a little bit flirty". I think you qualify for quite a lot higher a rating than that lol... bounce bounce bounce jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one_cunning said:
anon1969 said: Never naked but in a negligee which was very short and sheer. A very young pizza delivery boy. He didn’t know where to look and was very embarrassed. It did turn me on so much though. I was home alone at the time. Hubby would definitely have enjoyed it!! blush blush blush

I do love that your profile says " a little bit flirty". I think you qualify for quite a lot higher a rating than that lol... bounce bounce bounce jerk jerk

Haha. Perhaps that should be “can be rather flirty!”

marriedbi52
I've not answered the door "naked", but I have a very attractive 50 something mail lady that had a package I had to sign for. I was masturbating at the time, so I put my sleep shorts back on & answered the door with a very obvious erection. I "tented" it to make sure she got a good look. When I opened the door, it didn't take her but a few seconds to notice the tent in my shorts! She handed me the signing device as her eyes came back up to meet mine., she gave me a very nice smile & said "sign here". I took it from her, signed & as I returned it to her I gave myself a couple good tugs of my hard cock through my shorts. She smile again & said "Have a nice day!" I replied Thank You & for her to have a nice day & I'd be "thinking of her!" We've had a few pleasant exchanges & she seems receptive... I've made it a mission to bed this beauty!!! AND, "Neither rain, nor sleet, or gloom of night"........!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Delivery guys !
I try as often as possible to wear some amazing outfits to answer the door in - I have and do answer naked but think some clothing looks less obvious.
Anyone wanna Ring My Bell ?? tongue
CA xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
opening door naked
we are nudist so often open our front door naked to friends,,,

and some times just to upset them door knockers, esp if I open it naked with cock hanging down lol,,

when we have other guys or couples come over for sex, most times one of us opens the door naked, why dress when you will be naked soon afterwards,

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
My wife never has been fully naked but has answered the door in a slightly see thru night gown or thin shirt. Me on the other hand have done it but only once. My wife and I were on the couch fucking when a couple of people from a certain religious group showed up.......AGAIN!! I saw them walking up the sidewalk so I got off of my wife, walked to the door still hard and standing straight up, opened the door and asked them......."can I help you"?........They haven't been back since. That was over 3 years ago. LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wife has answered the door on several occasions just wearing a robe that she always forgets to tie. I think the FedEx guy is in love with her. He always brings the neighbors packages to our house. LOL

sscd
Door
I will away from home. bt woul make me wear a towel or robe and make it look like an accident.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Door
sscd said: I will away from home. bt woul make me wear a towel or robe and make it look like an accident.

I thought I explained that. The reason I made you wear a towel and act like you accidentally exposed yourself is that, in most states, if you knowingly appear in a state of nudity with the intent of being seen, you can be arrested and charged with indecent exposure and possibly put on a sex offender list.

If the robe "Accidentally" comes open or the towel "Accidentally" falls, then it wasn't with the intent to appear in a state of nudity.
As much as I love the "Door dare," I don't want you to go to jail. Jail takes the fun out of perversion.
So, folks, enjoy yourselves but you might want to check your state laws.
I'll call you later. bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was greeted by naked woman from chatroom
Remember MSN chatrooms, as was often the case back in those days we started to chat and before to long the tone turned sexual, quite amazing considering Michelle's profile said she was shy and not wanting to chat to anyone just looking for an easy lay, must have just been my lucky day huh lol we discovered we lived 15 minutes away from eachother, then to my surprise an hour or so after we started to chat and moved to messenger and exchanged pics Michelle invited me over for coffee,20minutes later Im knocking on her front door,she calls out "its open,just come in" as the door opens I am greeted with Michelle,naked, she steps towards me and grabs my crotch "mmmm you going to get this out for me, it seems to like the surprize I have for it" my Cock was growing in her hand as I replied "suuuure. . . .oh yeah ohhh that feels awesome. , .so good" Michelle was on her knees and taking my Cock into her mouth before I answered. . .that was about 17yrs ago, it was a memorable first meeting of many for Michelle and I

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was greeted by naked woman from chatroom
Remember MSN chatrooms, as was often the case back in those days we started to chat and before to long the tone turned sexual, quite amazing considering Michelle's profile said she was shy and not wanting to chat to anyone just looking for an easy lay, must have just been my lucky day huh lol we discovered we lived 15 minutes away from eachother, then to my surprise an hour or so after we started to chat and moved to messenger and exchanged pics Michelle invited me over for coffee,20minutes later Im knocking on her front door,she calls out "its open,just come in" as the door opens I am greeted with Michelle,naked, she steps towards me and grabs my crotch "mmmm you going to get this out for me, it seems to like the surprize I have for it" my Cock was growing in her hand as I replied "suuuure. . . .oh yeah ohhh that feels awesome. , .so good" Michelle was on her knees and taking my Cock into her mouth before I answered. . .that was about 17yrs ago, it was a memorable first meeting of many for Michelle and I

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The only time I have ever answered the door naked was for guy friends of ours I play with. I have answered the door for pizza deliveries with see through shirts, super short skirts and planned nip slips, but never fully naked. I have also been mostly naked in motel rooms with the curtains open. I like that because it does not seem so obvious.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is something I have never done, unfortunately here by us it is not a good idea nor advisable. It sounds like it can be fun though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
mehotdee said: The only time I have ever answered the door naked was for guy friends of ours I play with. I have answered the door for pizza deliveries with see through shirts, super short skirts and planned nip slips, but never fully naked. I have also been mostly naked in motel rooms with the curtains open. I like that because it does not seem so obvious.

sscd and I leave the curtains open about 2 inches. If anyone see's they have to make an effort and, if anyone complains, we can always say we thought the curtains were closed. Legalities.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I advise not to do it if it's the cops knocking at your door but there are horny cops to

Forum Level:
A Thinker
A few by mistake and several on purpose
I have answered the door a few times nude thinking I knew who it was and was very much surprised. Lee and Bobby was greeted that way several times while in Tennessee when I believed it was Tim at the door. Both didn't mind and I was the one that turned red. Since then it always has been the same thing. I expected it to be one person and it was them just yet.
But the on purpose several girl friends, lovers, hubby's buddies and 3 Pizza Guys one of which I had promised a Blow Job if he dropped off a pizza after they closed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Answer the door naked to shock people....
I have done it a few times.... I did it once it was 2 guys from Jehovah's Witnesses.... Guess what they have never came to my door again and it has been over 5 years.... so that worked when the No Soliciting sign didn't. Did it one time when the Pizza delivery person came... it was a female.... she said well this is a first for me... I am naked around the house and the pool area... I go out and get the mail naked sometimes... it's legal on your own property as long as it is not sexual here in Florida

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked at the Door
I answered the door with a very thin mint green T-shirt on, for the Pizza Delivery guy. Invited him in, as it was cold outside, which caused my nipples to perk right up when I opened the door for him. I took my time writing a check to pay him, leaning over so my v-neck would drop down.

He never said anything but it made me feel good, regardless.

Opened the door naked in a hotel once, to someone I'd invited over to fuck. He was a Craigslist stranger, so he was a little surprised, even though he knew he was coming over for that purpose. I opened the door wide, not knowing whether anyone was passing in the hallway behind him. It was fun for me. Loved meeting him nude.

Expect to do more of this, I find it fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes i have answered the door naked and in stockings/ suspenders BUT only to friends that i/we knew were coming for some fun except one occasion many years ago(about 2eek when the Jehovas wittness's were doing the rounds of our area i answered the door naked with a big dildo inside me boy did that make them leave quickly lol plus i got the complimentary you will go to hell as they left other than that and with expected friends no never done it.......K xxx bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have tried different ways.
Those days i tried being totally naked, this is very obvious, and very humiliating but had no effects at all, almost all the guys very shocked but they were shy to look at my body. then i tried also writing fuck me please on my bum. unfortunately no reaction. there was this old guy, he talked about my nudity and pretended that its queit normal, he told me your a beautiful girl and you just look beautiful like this. thats it.
then i started with carelessly wearing cloths, that means tugged up skirt at the back or nipple slip, or see through clothes, wrap around dress, there i had luck, i caught them looking, also they commented some were even rude to tell me ( for my advantage) that they missed the best part. so i had to make me nude to show them. and ended up with sex often. another best thing was tail butt plug under my short skirt, every one wanted to see that.
the best part was, we had a projector to sell, and i was with revealing dress, and i replaced all the wall pictures with my naked, me teasing my self with dildo, then some guy fucking me, then dogging at the beach photos in the size of A4. and, as the guy entered the house, i felt so ashamed because he didnt look like a man who would go for sex. but it was too late, i pretended that every thing was normal and took him right through this passage. he stopped and looked at the photographs and started asking me filthy humiliating questions. and quickly he grabbed me and started fingering me,pushing me down to blow him. and we had sex right in front of the balcony door. ended cumming on my face we also met many times after that, for sex in public places. always with the risk getting caught ( actually not only risk always got caught ) he loved it. but the first time at home was the best, because it was with surprise, humiliating, i was almost shivering.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once many years ago...
My wife and I moved into a newly developing housing sub-division back when I was in my mid 20’s and one woman organized a “pottery” workshop in her two car garage beside her house. She had a kiln and worktables and a number of wives would go there once a week to make and fire items.
My wife had an item that had been completed and asked me if I would pick it up for her on the way home from work since this woman’s house was at the very entrance to the subdivision and I had to pass right by it to get home.
I parked at the curb in front of this woman’s house and walked up the driveway towards her garage but could see it was locked up tight and no one was in it.
I then went to the front of her two-story house and the main door was open with a screen storm door in place. I rang the doorbell and I heard her respond “Come on in....I’ll be right down”. I stepped just inside the entrance and waited for a few moments right there at the bottom of the stairway leading to the upstairs. In a few moments, she appeared at the very top of the stairs holding her 18 month old child and wearing only a white tshirt that, from my vantage point looking UP the stairs.... clearly gave me a nice view of her pussy and “landing strip” for about 5 to 10 seconds before she realized who I was.
She backed away from view and said ‘’Oops...I thought you were the babysitter....sorry!”
I apologized and said “No problem, my wife wanted me to pick up something but we can get it another time.”
That was the only time I’ve experienced a woman I barely knew being nude or partially nude at the front door.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds