view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Wannatasteme
Tasting your own Cum.....
Something I have yet to do, and getting more and more excited with the thought .... Any comments/tips ? jerk blush

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
since you are new, try pic up a thread before creating your own and you will het tips/advice
and people that are new might fill in as well

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Wannatasteme
Ah... Ok & thank you for the advice smile .... as you say I'm new so appreciated wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I would always ask the Girls------Dancer told me that it depends on "what you eat"---or drink? She knows when I've been drinking beer!----Anyway ---I reached down and took some of the PRE-CUM-------NOT BAD! SALTY----but?-----Don't know if I could handle a whole LOAD (like some Guys) BUT???? Depends on how HORNY I am??? LOL Smoothie

Wannatasteme
Exactly.... You have to be "in the zone" to swallow a mouthful I would think wink

psychorhino2
I always got turned on about the thought, then as soon as I came I would lose the desire. Well, I finally did it! Just licked the whole load out of my hand. It was very erotic! Taste wasn't bad at all. My only issue with it was that it was a bit thick and felt like it stuck in my throat. Have a drink near by to help it down. Another technique is to give the cum about a minute to break down and get more liquidy. Goes down easier. Fuck, I'm getting turned on again just typing this up, lol.

wouldchuck
Tasting cum
This is an old topic but I'll chime in anyway.
Been married 45 years and have been eating my cum from my wif'e's pussy from the start. That means thousands of times. As for the taste my cum tastes very good and doesn't matter what I eat or drink it's always the same.
Often times when stroking I will eat my cum. Seems very natural to me.
P S I would love to eat another mans cum too from my wife or straight from his cock.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
As wouldchuck says this is an old subject, but I'll also chime in...

I don't why so many guys make such a big thing about tasting or eating their cum; I mean, most will expect a woman to take a load in their mouths, so how can anyone expect that if you won't taste or eat it themselves?

While I don't often eat it if I'm by myself, if a guy does have any hang ups about it my advice would be to do it with a partner. All the women I've done it with loved having me lick my cum off their tits, and most seemed to love snowballing me when I was in the mood, although must admit I still find it hornier seeing a woman swallow my load than do it myself!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I always ask if they (Girls & Guys) want the CUM?-----If NO?----I pull it out,and they WATCH it Shoot! We have a Guy (Dancer likes to WATCH) that takes every Drop----says my Cum is SWEET? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taste
I have tasted mine after a BJ from sscd. She usually swallows but, .afterwards during a deep kiss I can taste the residual in her mouth. Not at all unpleasant. Not sure that I'd want the whole load.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
As above, have often licked Julie's pussy after I have cum in it, the first time was a case of if its good enough for girls, then why not. For me not much to taste, just a different texture is all, but licking it from her pussy does seem to give her a really good orgasm. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
OH SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If no tissue is handy and u can't cum on floor or furniture, It's easiest to cum in your hand and lick /swallow it all up. MMMmmm!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If no tissue is handy and u can't cum on floor or furniture, It's easiest to cum in your hand and lick /swallow it all up. MMMmmm!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hooked
My girlfriend encouraged me to clean her up. I resisted when she asked, but got horny thinking about it, so next time we had sex, I immediately went down on her afterwards. She loved it, I loved it...win win! Now I'll usually lick some (but rarely all) off my fingers after a good wank.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here
YES !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum on pudding then eat with a spoon

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LOL----Smoothcouple
We thought they only have "Corn" out in Iowa???? They do play a Game down South--"Corn-Hole"---but up North,we call it "Bags" . Wonder how they explain it to the Kids??? LOL Smoothie

HabitualWanker
Try masturbating your usual (or unusual) way. Then, at the last moment roll back on the floor/bed and swing your legs over your head, pointing your penis at your open mouth.
It feels so kinky and feels wonderful to shoot your load into your own mouth and swallow.
I regularly cum in my hand or in panties I am wearing, plus flat surfaces then lick up my cum from there.
Try ejaculating over food or into a drink before consuming... you'll love it.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I've been shooting my load into the palm of my hand for years and licking it clean, I think it's too good to waste !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Tried the "Per-Cum" ---Not Bad? wasn't what I thought? Tasted Good---is Cum the same ??? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Tried the "Per-Cum" ---Not Bad? wasn't what I thought? Tasted Good---is Cum the same ??? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same as above.... I really like the taste of my precum.... does Cum itself taste the same? raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I regularly Taste my precum, and cum. I find the precum Taste sweeter, but is much thinner in texture.
My cum is much thicker, and has a more meaty flavor jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely love swallowing cum. Mine or from the guy I just sucked off. Every guy tastes different but I have never swallowed a bad load. I even had a close friend watch me swallow my own then helped him swallow his. Later had a nice 69.

sscd
Cum
bt0005 said: I have tasted mine after a BJ from sscd. She usually swallows but, .afterwards during a deep kiss I can taste the residual in her mouth. Not at all unpleasant. Not sure that I'd want the whole load.

Tuesday night you can taste it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said:
bt0005 said: I have tasted mine after a BJ from sscd. She usually swallows but, .afterwards during a deep kiss I can taste the residual in her mouth. Not at all unpleasant. Not sure that I'd want the whole load.

Tuesday night you can taste it again.

Can't wait. I saw your blog. You did good. See you Tuesday.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting your own cum
been doing this for years. You want to truly make a woman cum like she never has? After you cum in her pussy...lick her puss, and savor both of your delicious cum...she will cum so hard on your face, that she will think you are the greatest lover she has ever had. Its amazing too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eaten my cum a number of times, rolling on my back with my legs in the air and cumming into my mouth and over my face - tastes fine quiet a salty sort of taste. my girl friend would kiss me and pass my cum into my mouth after giving me a bj. goodness that is such a sexy feeling.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

I just enjoy finding out how the taste can change, a video is on my Gallery, if you fancy watching it ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I posted a vid of myself shooting sperm into my own face and mouth heart it's my favorite.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds