Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Peep shows
A lady I know from in here told me about how she worked in peep shows for money a while back. You know the shows where you go into a cubicle and put a coin in a slot so you get a minutes viewing of a lady on the other side of a glass stripping or spreading her pussy.. She says it was one way for her to have her exhibitionist fun with strangers without having to choreograph dances or make small talk to wierdos as she had to do when stripping professionally. Have any ladies in here done this sort of thing to either make some money or to just have fun by baring it all to strangers.
How did it feel knowing the men could see you but you couldn't see them? What poses or positions did you do while giving the peep show?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
really? They still exist?
Nope would be caught dead in one
LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish to try striping at peep show, ofcourse 4 mon*

Forum Level:
A Thinker
We have two around us
And if I was younger I would do it in a second.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coming home from a car trip we stopped in an ABS we had never been to. The place had all the usual toys and dvd's, a back hallway that had a bunch of booths and another smaller hallway with more booths. The smaller one had the viewing booths for live girls. My wife was a bit surprised to see some very scantily clad ladies walking around the store. I told her they were the ones who showed off in the smaller hallway. She seemed a bit intrigued so I asked one of the girls if it was ok for us both to watch a show, she was more than happy to get us set up.
The booth was not overly large but we fit, she showed us the money slot and how a dollar got you about 5 minutes of viewing her, more like 3 minutes actually. The glass was just plain glass, viewing was both ways, but it did have a curtain you could pull down if you wanted. We slid a few bills into the slot and the panel on the other side slid down and there was the gal we had chatted with gyrating about 3 feet away. She seemed pleased to have a couple watching her dance. She pointed towards the wall just below the window and we spotted a hole that we hadn't seen earlier. She told us it was for tips if we liked what we saw. It was about 5 or 6 inches wide, I'm sure more than money could slip thru that hole.
She had taken off her top and was squashing her boobs on the glass as our timer beeped so Dotty slid a few more bills into the machine and Tina, the dancer, really played up to her for a while. quite a show tit play and some strenuous rubbing of her very skintight shorts. I in turn did a lot of tit play in our booth which Tina liked, even more so when I pulled Dotty's shirt off. Damn beeper went of again . More bills slipped into the machine, Dotty suggested I give her a 5 or 10 to keep things going longer. I handed her a 5 and said put it thru the hole and we can see what happens.
Well that got the tight shorts to drop off, right about the time I got Dotty's own shorts down to her knees. Tina really liked that and crouched down and slid her hand thru and rubbed my wife's legs while pushing the shorts down around Dotty's ankles. With that going on it was my turn to slip a 10 thru the hole and another into the machine, I hate things beeping at me.
The 10 in the hole brought Tina's hand up a lot higher and I had to move mine back to Dotty's tits. They were both enjoying the finger banging, only took a minute to get her off with a lot of squishy wet sounds. I was a bit surprised when my wife squatted and put her arm thru the hole and Tina slid right onto her fingers. It was hot to watch these 2 having fun. Meanwhile I was just jerking off to the sight. Tina got off on Dotty's fingers too and then stood up and told my wife to suck me off. I blew my load in her mouth just before the beeping started. Tina thanked us for a fun time and the screen went up.
Dotty was thrilled and after getting herself together told me she wanted to do that again. I asked if she meant right now or another night. She said now would be fun but let's check out the rest of the place to see what it is like. We ambled around for a while then she pointed out a sign saying something about "Buddy Booths". A new one on me. so we checked it out.
All the booths had the Glory holes but a few at the end of the hallway were a bit larger and had the video mating and a large glass opaque window between them. Now I was really curious as was Dotty so we entered one. The window had a button beside it and she pushed it but nothing happened, I slipped a bill into the video machine and it turned on to a nice seen of a young lady on her knees sucking 2 BBC's which caught her interest. While she was intent on that I hit the button again and got a total shock as the window cleared up and there was a guy on the other side watching a similar movie and stroking a fairly good sized cock. She had her back to him and was unaware of what was going on but the guy sure noticed and stood up facing the glass. My pervert came out and I undid her shirt for a second time and slid it off of her.
She didn't seem to notice what I was doing as her fingers were a bit busy rubbing her shorts. The guy was now face planted to the window looking at her. I figured he might like to see more so I unsnapped her shorts and started to push them down. As they reached her knees she seemed to become a bit aware that something was different in our booth, a bit brighter. She looked at me and I pointed to the button. She looked and that was when she noticed the guy on the other side of the glass.She jumped about a foot off the ground and as she landed she was trying to cover her tits and bush all at once and wasn't succeeding at it. That might have had something to do with my hands and arms being in the way.
He just kept stroking but sped up a lot. She tried to say something to me just as he let out a groan and shot a huge load, some of which hit the glass. She leaned towards the glass but her hand hit the button and the glass went opaque again.
She called me a few names and asked what the fuck was that. I told her that maybe the videos had to be on for it to work. She hit the button again and we saw him exiting the booth but his machine was still playing a movie. She hit the button a few more times watching it turn opaque then clear, smiling the whole time.
Our movie went off and the window went opaque. She told me to put in some more money and took her shorts all the way off an sat in my lap, now facing the the screen and the window. She likes showing off so I had an idea that it might be a long night there.
It was, at least another 30 bucks worth. She hit the button a few more times but only saw an empty booth with a movie going. That guy must have planned on stroking for a while but sped things up seeing her. Another few hits of the button and it stayed opaque. So we played for a bit while watching our screen. I was telling her how hot she looked in there and how wet she was when she shushed me. She said she thought she heard something next door. We waited for a few seconds and then heard the movie start up over there. Dotty reached for the button but I stopped her and said to let him settle in. She was anxious to see what might be there and excited to show off for who ever it was.
She doesn't have a lot of patience sometimes and this was one of those days. Bam, she stabs the button and I can only figure the guy had hit his as he started his movie because as clear as day there is a 60 something year old guy pulling on a soft cock. His head snapped right at us and Dotty waved to him. His jaw dropped to his lap almost, but that soft cock was changing quickly as he stared at her. She made no move to cover up anything, tho my hands playing with her nipples sort of covered them a bit. Her legs spread quite a bit and he could see her fingers playing in her bush. He stood up to get a better look at her and within about 2 minutes he was shooting a load for her. I swear she was getting off at the same time and she did admit it after he left.
This happened 4 more times, the last guy watching her sucking me to my second load of the day. But even she got tired and said we should leave and added and we will be coming back here. A dozen or so times over the next year but then it closed down.

marriedbi52
I had a co worker(slightly slow) that use to come into town once in a while to escape his overbearing wife & have some fun going to the perv joints I knew! Took him to a peep like you mention here & I swear I couldn't get hard in my booth I was laughing so hard at his tongue hanging to the floor enjoyment of the show! I couldn't see his cock, but from the way his arm was moving you could tell he was having a great time!!! I busted him out afterwards by asking if he came in a tissue or on the floor. Told him I could see him in his booth & knew he was jacking off. He said he put his cock away & came in his pants! I said; You did not? Let me see! He unzipped & being as I was driving he took my hand & put it inside his pants where there was indeed a big sticky mess! I gave his cock a few good strokes till I felt him getting hard again. Told him he ain't making another mess until we get back to the house...