Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sucking cocks
Ladies........What is it you like about sucking cocks ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It's like the power to make your partner's cock grow, feeling it get harder in your mouth, listening to him moan with delight and most of all feeling his cum vein growing and knowing that at any time he 's going to explode. All this with the power of your mouth and lips.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mostly I suck cock to taste that Dam yummy salty pre-cum... Slowly I lick cockhead tip and wait to get little little pre-cum, it's so so yummy tasty, I like pre-cum more than cum and that soft touch of skinless cockhead feel so good in my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck on it
I'd most definitely be interested in letting you suck my cock anywhere and anytime

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love the total control over when the guys cum!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love everything about sucking cock. I love the ability to control the pace and I enjoy being able to watch as the guy builds up to his orgasm. I love when a guy squirts his cum all over my face and tits. But mostly I love the convenience of being able to give a blowjob just about anywhere. I love playing outdoors and it is easier and faster to give a BJ than fuck. I love doing it in the car or the park or even a dressing room now and then. And if you don't want to be messy about it, clean up is a snap lol.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
The power
Feeling a man slowly grow inside my mouth until he is pulsating and throbbing so badly you know he will explode any minute. Then you back off and slow that progression repeatedly until his eyes are looking at you begging you to let him release. Oh my god it is heaven for sure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mehotdee said: I love everything about sucking cock. I love the ability to control the pace and I enjoy being able to watch as the guy builds up to his orgasm. I love when a guy squirts his cum all over my face and tits. But mostly I love the convenience of being able to give a blowjob just about anywhere. I love playing outdoors and it is easier and faster to give a BJ than fuck. I love doing it in the car or the park or even a dressing room now and then. And if you don't want to be messy about it, clean up is a snap lol.

[/qutote]

You are my sort of woman. I wished I lived in America.

MJbangs
ahh hard thing in mouth - silky feel - creamy taste - hot cum at end as reward smile
Plus it challenge to swallow all down

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cock
I love seeing guy take out his cock and I love running my tongue over his head down his shaft watching him enjoy my mouth as his cock gets bigger in my mouth till he starts to moan and feeling him explode deep in my mouth. Love sticking tongue out with his spunk on it and let him see how much cum came in my mouth

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
White Jets
My favorite part is watching the white-jets fly, the knees buckle and the ever-so-grateful munch afterwards...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cocks
I would love to suck a cock. Given a chance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cocks
I would love to suck a cock. Given a chance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gal57 said: I love seeing guy take out his cock and I love running my tongue over his head down his shaft watching him enjoy my mouth as his cock gets bigger in my mouth till he starts to moan and feeling him explode deep in my mouth. Love sticking tongue out with his spunk on it and let him see how much cum came in my mouth

Why couldn't you be closer to me? jerk

sweetArabGirl99
for me it is just knowing my mouth and body are making my bf get hard and being able to tease him to orgasm and taste his sweet cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow lucky guys having your women that love sucking cock, unfortunately I’m one that does not get any sucking at home.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk

brcabo
I love when a cock gets hard in your mouth and you feel it throbbing and the warm cum is the reward!! happydance

sscd
BJ's
I'm not sure why I love it so much but I do. And I love cum.

hotwifecoupletx

damn, I love the internet!!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds