Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterForever
Anal as preferred sex?
My wife and I almost exclusively use Anal Sex as our main way of screwing. She has loved it since I first rimmed, fingered, and penetrated her. Thus, it just gets better and better.

She loves for me to eat her out and then go on to her Butthole. What she says is that the "fullness" sensation + reverse hitting her G-spot + the intensity of Buttfucking gives her as good or better than Vaginal Sex climaxes. Anyhow, what do others do?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
really
i thought g spot was extremly hard to reach from anal penetration?
many women say the need vibe to cum?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
JackMasterForever
I think it has to do with the angle of penetration that does it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JackMasterForever said: I think it has to do with the angle of penetration that does it.

LOL im thinking that would be a broken penis looking at angle
at least mine is pretty much spot on in that drawing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well it pain, when guy,insert cck in my anl.. After sometime it feel so good, but next day it pain. So i don't like anul sx. It's my personal experience and not speaking on behalf on all other women.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've always preferred anal. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Obsessed with it.
I have a severe, crippling, debilitating anal fetish. When we were dating and fucking doggy style she says “Put in my ass, you’ll love it”. My dick slid into her, the sphincter gripped the head and it was like being hit by lightning. I suddenly knew the purpose for existence and it’s been the pursuit of anal sex ever since. Ruined my life mostly. We used to do anal all the time but as we’ve gotten older it’s less and less and nearly none. Tragic. For me, anyway.

sscd
anal
Not me but I knew a woman who did if a man had an extra long dick and it wasn't too thick. She didn't want a guy to hit bottom in her pussy but she could take any length in her ass.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sscd said: Not me but I knew a woman who did if a man had an extra long dick and it wasn't too thick. She didn't want a guy to hit bottom in her pussy but she could take any length in her ass.

I definitely prefer girth, length not so much. Small and skinny would do my wife just fine! When we first started fucking she told me which finger, how deep, and how to wiggle it in her ass while she rode my tongue. Obviously I was in love right away! Ok, I was already in love, but that sealed it! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife goes through anal only phases, usually when she is really horny and wants have a really good orgasm
Fucking her ass make her cum way harder than anything else.

I dont mind as I love sticking my tongue up her ass and cumming balls deep in her bum
it drives her crazy if she feels me cum in her, so when I am ready to cum i try take long deep strokes and stop when I am balls deep and just push into her for a few seconds. This way, when I do cum I am not moving in and out and she can feel my cock throbbing when I cum, and sometimes feel the cum shoot int her. Makes her cum again every time

I love playing with her ass while my cum drips out as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't mean to sound gross, but does the person getting penetrated anally have to have an enema beforehand? I'm just wondering because I would of thought when you enter there would be faeces internally and that if the stool were soft you could end up with shit on your knob.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gross
gopies said: I don't mean to sound gross, but does the person getting penetrated anally have to have an enema beforehand? I'm just wondering because I would of thought when you enter there would be faeces internally and that if the stool were soft you could end up with shit on your knob.

I have an anal fetish, which some people confuse as a POOP fetish!! NOOOOOOOO. Poop is gross. Being honest, anal sex is a commitment. Hard to be spontaneous and ensure cleanliness. So yeah...diet...preparation...knowing when you’re ready and when you aren’t. I tend towards more extreme play than some so I prepare or we don’t play. My wife never does anything yet she somehow knows when she’s ready for it. So preparation is generally the route for most.

sscd
bimarriedbottom said:
gopies said: I don't mean to sound gross, but does the person getting penetrated anally have to have an enema beforehand? I'm just wondering because I would of thought when you enter there would be faeces internally and that if the stool were soft you could end up with shit on your knob.

I have an anal fetish, which some people confuse as a POOP fetish!! NOOOOOOOO. Poop is gross. Being honest, anal sex is a commitment. Hard to be spontaneous and ensure cleanliness. So yeah...diet...preparation...knowing when you’re ready and when you aren’t. I tend towards more extreme play than some so I prepare or we don’t play. My wife never does anything yet she somehow knows when she’s ready for it. So preparation is generally the route for most.

Poop is gross. Last year a guy at the club wanted anal. His dick was skinny and I almost let him until he said he wanted to cum in my mouth.No way. I don't care how clean it looks there is nothing going in my mouth that has been in my ass.

JackMasterForever
Gross part 2
Normally with Anal Sex there is no feces to worry about but if an "accident" does happens that is what soap, water, and the shower is for afterwards. rolleyes

And yes, as mentioned above there is a fetish for "poop sex" which is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than being into Anal foreplay and sex. Those into the "poop fetish" will use the feces as a lubricant but hard-core fetish lifestyle stuff like that is for a small percentage of people usually not connected to the rest of us into Anal Sex.

Done right, Anal Play & Sex will always top Vaginal-always. Once the woman is taught what it can do for her and the man realizes that her Anus is as tight or tighter than a hand-grip then it can be understood why couples into ir are SO INTO IT. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal sex
As a man I'd like to experience anal sex with another guy bareback of course.