view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
kurimic
Email pal? (Is that even a thing?)
I've been spending more and more time in the office lately, and have found myself not only needing some hope, but longing for some excitement. I was thinking an email buddy could be a good way to go and so am putting out this request.

I'm straight, and so would like to correspond with women. No topic is off the table, and would expect this to be actual conversation and getting to know someone. PM me for my email and I would be happy to respond. (Really hope this works... office life SUCKS but the pay is good).

Hope to hear from you soon

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'm sure that email pal is a thing and if not...should be...check out my booty and enjoy the search bounce bounce kissass

If this reply breaks our rules please 
gee152
We have gone electronic with everything else so why not e-mail buddies, sounds a good thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It definitely sounds like it could be a good idea! I'm also at work a lot and often getting super horny while I'm there and I usually come on here and write on my blog and look at the many hot pics people have posted. Sometimes it isn't enough but my imagination always takes over hehe

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Many email friends
I have several email friends - Britt, JB, Mariah, Helena, Michelle, Susan, etc. Didn't find them here. We've discussed many different subjects. Some are decidedly unerotic. And some address any and all things that we can do to get off. From the generally "normal" to those considered "abnormal". Good luck in your search. I'm a guy, so you don't need my address.

I found most of my friends at literotica.com. I read a story and send a message to the author. Many messages receive no response. But I have developed some relationships that are close and important to me. I also have some connections with women that posted pictures of themselves at projectvoyeur.com or at voyeurweb.com.

I've been married almost 50 years, but I get things from these women that I never got and never will get from my wife - not sex but other things.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can email me at iceburgh68@hotmail.com

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds