Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is so boring, i need more.
For my wife there is no any one more in bed than 2 of us, i feel like do something.... 3some or .... something sad I think im dying, sex with her now is the last thing that i can think of .
Am I alone?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
maybe she has one one the side...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i will not be surprised
but if she have, isn't easier to split ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
songodc said: i will not be surprised
but if she have, isn't easier to split ?

Maybe....... he's married maybe she's just using him for sex
because you cant think of having sex with her, maybe you should
fuck her twice and pretend it's another person the second time
that'll show her you're serious.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's you matey. Sorry, she's just not wanting sex with you anymore. Another guy (perhaps girl) is giving her the sex that you're not.
Yep, just seen your pics. Like me, you're nothing special. A billion guys all look like you and me and the next door neighbor. Times done, she's moved on. Sorry dood.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I understand your situation. My wife is quite boring too...I try to show her that I would accept anything to make our relationship more exciting. I have let her know that I enjoy if she exhibits her body to other men wearing sexy or even nude at the beach.
During intimate moments I even tell her how much I would like to sea how other man eats her pussy. And when she has asked if I would let other man to fuck her I have told her that I would let him if she enjoy the experience....but not further than that.
This year she is going topless regularly at the local beach and, at least, this is one step ahead...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That's why we go to SEX resorts!
I like to WATCH her get Fucked by other Guys---and she likes to WATCH me get Sucked by them! So REAL Sex Resorts and Clubs is the Answer! Google one close to you! WE like Colette in New Orleans---Riviera in Pace FL-----Bay Bares in Panama city FL----and Sunaura open Sex resort in N/W Ind. MANY MANY More in U.S.A.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hiire me hehehe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boring
Maybe she is just not interested in threesomes. I would love a bi mmf but that out of the question so I've never brought it up. My wife is very vanilla also. Anything new in the bedroom is my idea. It gets pretty frustrating but you have to keep trying. She's not into threesomes try something else or are you just fixated on bring a third into the bedroom. I've introduced lubes, cock rings, ball strechers, vibrators ( best thing I ever did ),pegging and rimming to our sex life. She enjoys them all but still won't try things on her own. Direct her to what you want for your mutual pleasure or just your pleasure. See how she reacts. If she doesn't want anything to do with new things then start getting it on the side from profesionals. Good Luck

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sexual compatibility
Why isn’t this taught in school? Or taught somewhere? All the relationship stuff is about feelings and emotions and blah blah blah. What if the girl of your dreams is a Puritan prude who will only have sex with the lights off. And you’re an anal craving threeway freak? Recipe for a lifetime of unhappiness. The physical needs should be part of the discussion. EARLY in the relationship. In my opinion. My wife has been very accommodating over the years but it’s been all me and not her. She has an extremely low sex drive and poor health, especially these last few years. The best relationship can be elevated further by sharing the same sexual needs. People are funny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So, because your wife respects the sanctity of marriage and doesn't want to break her vows, she's boring? Isn't this all a bit disloyal....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said: Why isn’t this taught in school? Or taught somewhere? All the relationship stuff is about feelings and emotions and blah blah blah. What if the girl of your dreams is a Puritan prude who will only have sex with the lights off. And you’re an anal craving threeway freak? Recipe for a lifetime of unhappiness. The physical needs should be part of the discussion. EARLY in the relationship. In my opinion. My wife has been very accommodating over the years but it’s been all me and not her. She has an extremely low sex drive and poor health, especially these last few years. The best relationship can be elevated further by sharing the same sexual needs. People are funny.

You make some good points. Generally the idea of sexual compatibility in a relationship is considered a no-go, both in schools and other institutions that claim to prepare people for relationships and marriage. It seems to be a failed concept in society in general -- although the practice of living together seems to have addressed that somewhat.