Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
del20240117214437
Using someones pool
We are just Northwest of Toronto Canada looking for the use of a pool on hot days. Somewhere in the Country as the wife likes to tan topless and bring the dogs. Where could we post to find something like that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Montanasucker
Try Craigslist, just be careful of your wording, since they cracked down on sex hook ups. I still find a lot of men to suck off on there, they just aren't all in the same area now.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Craigslist?
I use to find contacts locally on Craigslist but since they shut down the “Personals” it’s been of no value.
I see the poster above says they still make contacts but they are in a “different place” on CL.... I would love to know under what section or heading I might find them?

Anyone else having success with that or other options?

hotwifecoupletx
CL is still going. Nothing like it was before of course.

Look in "community" under "activity partners" and "missed connections"

The more careful you are of the wording the better your chances of having your ad stay up, and also it depends on the time of day.

It appears that there are people that have no life that get entertainment from flagging that get up in the morning do a bunch of flagging first thing, then get bored and quit until sometime late afternoon.

Interesting question about using someone's pool. Used to see and ad on CL constantly that someone had up offering use of their pool to couples and that they would not even be outside, but would likely take a look now and then. I think it was a legitimate offer.
They did mention it was very private and the implication was that if a couple were to accept the offer they'd probably fuck

CL would probably still be a good place for an ad if you're just looking for nude swimming/use of a pool. Having dogs along I would think would depend on whether or not the people were dog lovers.

You could probably post it here, basically you already have. Maybe you have a host offer.

del20240117214437
Thanks for all the input. We just rented a cottage North of Kingston Ontario so will make use of the lake and plau nude. It also has a hot tub outside. Too bad seems like no one close to show off for.