Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jeffrey Epstein is dead.
Jeffrey Epstein has been found hanged in his jail cell. He is believed to have committed suicide. I would have liked for his case to have gone to trial. Then his victims could have testified against him.

Nevertheless, I am glad that Americans have come to regard statutory xxxx as a serious crime. During the 1970's it was almost chic.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
Another young lady has come forth & started naming names this past week! The men she was told to have sex with were politicians! Suicide? Or did the powers that be... the last 2 known to have associated with Epstien & been absolute horn dogs, HAVE him killed before he could talk? Hmmmmm?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
marriedbi52 said: Another young lady has come forth & started naming names this past week! The men she was told to have sex with were politicians! Suicide? Or did the powers that be... the last 2 known to have associated with Epstien & been absolute horn dogs, HAVE him killed before he could talk? Hmmmmm?

Whether the politicians were Republicans or Democrats I want them to be named and discredited. If the young lady can prove her charges they should be tried, convicted, and punished.

Powerful men need to lean that girls and women do not exist for their pleasure. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Suicide?? Pffft, that was the PCJS working. Prison Cell Judicial System always gets its man!

marriedbi52
zeebop said:
marriedbi52 said: Another young lady has come forth & started naming names this past week! The men she was told to have sex with were politicians! Suicide? Or did the powers that be... the last 2 known to have associated with Epstien & been absolute horn dogs, HAVE him killed before he could talk? Hmmmmm?

Whether the politicians were Republicans or Democrats I want them to be named and discredited. If the young lady can prove her charges they should be tried, convicted, and punished.

Powerful men need to lean that girls and women do not exist for their pleasure. 2c

ABSO, FUCKING, LUTELY! Rumored to be a POTUS! 1 from each party! Hmmmm? Now who are the 2 biggest horn dog POTUS we know of????? Hmmmmm? CLUE: 1 of em likes to walk in on naked teen girls because he OWN'S the pagent...

marriedbi52
theroyalcouple said: Suicide?? Pffft, that was the PCJS working. Prison Cell Judicial System always gets its man!

Suicide watch called off! Target executed BEFORE he could talk.... Hmmmmmm......

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Happens when you have the word on Bill or Hillary! scared

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
stretch said: Happens when you have the word on Bill or Hillary! scared

Or President Vulva Squeezer.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh look, President FuckingMoron is retweeting conspiracy theories. Thanks a bunch Merica!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
muckingforon said: Oh look, President FuckingMoron is retweeting conspiracy theories. Thanks a bunch Merica!

Quite frankly I think there is some benefit to erasing all doubt in the world as to who America really is. America will support any kind of inhumane words and actions in order to fuel corporate/oligarch profits. We are not reliable nor even good actors on the world stage. Act accordingly.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Something seems a bit fishy about all this.
Was he killed or was he offered the choice to kill himself.
Several things don't add up and there seems to be efforts to just brush the matter under the carpet.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dziga said:
muckingforon said: Oh look, President FuckingMoron is retweeting conspiracy theories. Thanks a bunch Merica!

Quite frankly I think there is some benefit to erasing all doubt in the world as to who America really is. America will support any kind of inhumane words and actions in order to fuel corporate/oligarch profits. We are not reliable nor even good actors on the world stage. Act accordingly.

thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

marriedbi52
I sense another "Warren Report" to be forthcoming...............

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One article I read claims that there is a court document that says that prominent American politicians, a Prime Minister, business people, and several world leaders may also somehow be implicated. One accuser supposedly said the UK's Prince Andrew was involved somehow.

This Epstein guy seemed to have a long list of associates. He supposedly made them money.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Look up Carl Beech. He accused and named several powerful people in high places in the UK and discredited them even before they had been tried of the sexual abuse allegations. It destroyed them all and one of the accused even died. It later came to light that Carl Beech had lied and fabricated everything. So I think it’s important those accused are tried before being named and discredited.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
money
just my 2c 2c 2c , with the kind of money this guy has and people he knew ,, he might have paid his way out of jail ,, ,, just my 2c

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I wonder if someone's going to find a link between this filthy geezer and Jimmy Savelle ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Epstein Autopsy Reportedly Shows Broken Neck Bones More Consistent With Homicide Than Suicide
THE SLATEST, By ELLIOT HANNON, August 15,2019

The autopsy conducted in the wake of Jeffrey Epstein’s death by apparent suicide shows the financier suffered multiple breaks in his neck bones, which while possible during instances of suicidal hanging, the Washington Post reports, is more commonly found in homicide victims of strangulation...

Epstein was taken off suicide watch just days after a previous attempt kill himself. He was then returned to the special housing unit and kept in a cell without a fellow prisoner, even though it is standard operating procedure to house prisoners considered a threat to kill themselves with a roommate. In the hours leading up to Epstein’s death at 6:30 a.m. Saturday morning, the two prison guards on duty reportedly failed to make the required 30-minute check-ins on Epstein and then doctored the prison logs to disguise the breach of protocol.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

The Plot Thickens..Who let him Hang Himself or Who Hanged Him...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Notice how this once all-important story has become buried in the avalanche of other news? The short news cycle strikes again.

I even forgot the guy's name, had to look it up. Information overload, I guess.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It’s deliberate. And disgusting. The rich and powerful can get away with anything.

marriedbi52
milfchaser said: One article I read claims that there is a court document that says that prominent American politicians, a Prime Minister, business people, and several world leaders may also somehow be implicated. One accuser supposedly said the UK's Prince Andrew was involved somehow.

This Epstein guy seemed to have a long list of associates. He supposedly made them money.

[/quote "RANDY ANDY"???????? NO??????? Gotta take what ya can get I guess if you've no shot at being Camille's tampon....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
marriedbi52 said:
milfchaser said: One article I read claims that there is a court document that says that prominent American politicians, a Prime Minister, business people, and several world leaders may also somehow be implicated. One accuser supposedly said the UK's Prince Andrew was involved somehow.

A lot of powerful people had reasons to want him to die before he could talk.

lonelunatic
when there is two sets of laws, who has better resources, which is the better orator. there is no justice just lewd spectacle. laugh

forreal54
Epstein was murdered in my opinion.

forreal54
I sincerely think that Prince Andrew is a pedophile wink

forreal54
Christmas ornaments, dry walls and Jeffery Epstein are three things that don`t hang themselves. wink

forreal54
Epstein also fucked up the Victoria`s Secret fashion show! angry

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

And such a stupid, in a world of his own interview on TV.
Are The Royal Family on illegal drugs or something ?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

A few day's after his "insane" TV interview, He's out Horse Riding with his 93-year-old mum.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.12 seconds