Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Massage Therapists - Your Experiences
This is for Massage Therapists. I recently Enjoyed a Massage by a Male Therapist in Las Vegas. I am interested in hearing Your Experiences.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
in Thailand the massages are different ! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My next door neighbor was a professional message therapist and I went to her a number of times. Unfortunately, she kept it very professional although she did massage my butt. She gave a great massage though, but no happy ending. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a qualified massage therapist and love being able to make people feel better after a massage. I've had an older lady cry after a massage and thank me for making her feel so good and touching her in a way she hadn't been touched before. I have a few techniques that I use that I find other massage therapists don't use. I like to use my fist and work on the glutes as those muscles really need a workout from the work they do, also it's a nice way to give the client a bit of pelvic work on the table wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
massage therapist
I've been going to a massage therapist for 4 years. She is very good and professional.
At te end of the session she always sucks my cock until I cum in her mouth and
I always give her nice load of cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a massage therapist I've been getting a massage from different MT about once a week. I find it's important to try different MT's to see what they are like and see if they are doing something I'm not or look for something I can add to my routine. Most aren't as professional as I am as they don't go over a intake form or ask questions or get consent. When I get a massage I get fully undressed and lie naked on the table undraped and most are happy to leave me that way. Most offer extras when I flip and usually I'll take them up on the offer. The skill levels vary on HJ, some go jackhammer and others take more time and you get more of a lingam massage. Some like to do anal massage too which is nice and can make cumming a bit more intense. When you find a good one they are worth keeping. I just like exploring and seeing what's out there. The most recent one was lomi lomi with a nuru twist, using hot nuru gel and lots of sliding which feels amazing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
gopies said: I'm a qualified massage therapist and love being able to make people feel better after a massage. I've had an older lady cry after a massage and thank me for making her feel so good and touching her in a way she hadn't been touched before. I have a few techniques that I use that I find other massage therapists don't use. I like to use my fist and work on the glutes as those muscles really need a workout from the work they do, also it's a nice way to give the client a bit of pelvic work on the table wink

Thank You for posting. Love to hear about some of your experiences. This wasn't my first massage but it was with a Man Performing the Massage. I enjoyed it and he was very professional so nothing "intimate" happened.

Trashy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little Trashy said:
gopies said: I'm a qualified massage therapist and love being able to make people feel better after a massage. I've had an older lady cry after a massage and thank me for making her feel so good and touching her in a way she hadn't been touched before. I have a few techniques that I use that I find other massage therapists don't use. I like to use my fist and work on the glutes as those muscles really need a workout from the work they do, also it's a nice way to give the client a bit of pelvic work on the table wink

Thank You for posting. Love to hear about some of your experiences. This wasn't my first massage but it was with a Man Performing the Massage. I enjoyed it and he was very professional so nothing "intimate" happened.

Trashy

Yeah having a man massage can be a different experience. I know when I was training there was a large guy who was in the class and when he massaged me it was almost sensual, he had a special soft touch that you wouldn't expect. Clients want the guys for the deep pressure, but I think they can also be used better for a softer touch. I've had all kinds of things happen with massage. I've had women with double mastectomy, woman with severe burns, man with a severe twitch, footballers who've said I gave the best leg massage he's ever had, so there are lots of people who walk away having a great experience which makes me feel good. Sometimes when you have multiple clients you're looking forward to the end, but the secret is to ground yourself with the client at the beginning and get in to a good rhythm. I like to think it's a bit like sex, when you're enjoying it the other person is too. If it's not happening for you, then it's not happening for them. Asking for feedback like more or less pressure helps. I had a Japanese girl in class that when ever I was massaging her, I thought she was going to have an orgasm because the ooh's and aah's were very loud, I would have loved to go further, but decided to back off a bit so she wasn't embarrassed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thank You gopies

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trashy, he mut have been very professional and very restrained, because if I was massaging you, I couldn't help myself but be so naughty!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Professional Massage by Men for Women
I always prefer a man to massage me and while I don't go regularly, I've had 3 experiences that were outside of the "traditional" appointment.

I am always nude when I lay on the table and request No Draping, please. I explain that I am a Nudist and I am most relaxed without it, as I find the drape distracting. Sometimes the MT will accommodate my wishes and sometimes it is explained to me that it is a matter of massage etiquette to use the drape, as it is being applied to me. If that happens, I let it be, because I don't want to make the MT uncomfortable. My position on the matter has been conveyed and if things progress from there, the door has been opened.

These are the abbreviated versions of each story (all are true, of course):

1. Local Private Practice
I made a 90 minute appointment with a local MT who had his own business in his own private studio. To my knowledge, he does not have anyone else working for him and by the size of the studio, he appears to be the sole proprietor. I explained my Nudist/No Drape position and he told me to relax and enjoy the massage, no drape was applied. I also told him that I prefer a lot of oil for massage which he also accommodated. When he got to my breasts, which are large, he did a great job fully massaging them inclufing the nipples, taking his time and listening to my involuntary but sincere moans of pleasure. As he massaged my upper legs and the insides of my thighs, I parted my legs deliberately as his hands moved closer to my pussy. I did not want him to be worried that he might mistake my "invitation" and I uttered a soft plea for him to Please, Please as I spread my legs wider. He gradually slid his fingers around my pussy and I provided verbal affirmations that I was enjoying this massage and I wanted more. Again, abbreviating the story, he rubbed me until I came and we shared a smile and a friendly hug before I left. It was a terrific massage, I was both energized and relaxed for the rest of the day. It was the first time I'd ever been so blatant about what I wanted with a MT that I'd never met before and I felt empowered on top of energized and relaxed. I hope the MT carried with him the same sense of satisfaction that I did after that experience with him.

2. At a Spa, On Vacation
Emboldened by the private practice experience, when I went on vacation, some time later, I booked a massage at the Spa. In filling out the paperwork, asking what areas I would like focused upon, I included Breasts. When I got to the room and presented the clipboard to the MT, he commented when he read my Focus Areas, that I must be a woman who Knows What She Needs. I shared the Nudist/No Drape preference and he said that would be no problem at all. The massage started pretty normally, but he did massage my butt fully and after I turned over, and he got to my upper body, he asked me how I would like my breasts massaged. I wasn't expecting that question and I stammered a bit, missing my opportunity (hindsight is 20:20) to say, feel free to use your mouth, if you like. But, I didn't, I referred to the level of pressure I preferred, asked that he use plenty of oil, don't neglect my nipples, please and told him to take his time, as I really enjoy this part of a massage. He did as I asked. At one point, as he was along side of me, I turned my palm outward as he leaned in toward the table and I cupped his crotch. I was delighted when he responded by moving into my hand. We did this a few times as he massaged my upper body and then proceeded to the top of the table. After a bit of massage from that angle, I heard him drop his shorts. I smiled; this massage was getting Better and Better. Again, abbreviating the story, with my unstated yet clear encouragement, he had me slide up on the table, which I did lazily, enthusiastically, draping my head backward. I took him into my mouth and shall we say, we both enjoyed my massage at that point. I again felt empowered by being clear about what I wanted and coming out of my appointment fully satisfied.

3. In My Home
In the days of Craigslist, I found a local man who said that while not a professional, he enjoyed giving massages and had his own table and was willing to make House Calls. I had a cousin coming to visit who'd never had a massage, so I asked him if he would come to my house and massage us both. He did. She did not know how I knew him and I preferred it that way, he was willing to keep my little secret. I don't know what happened during her massage, but after she enjoyed it, we retreated, all 3 of us, to the patio and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine in the warm summer night air. I'd intentionally booked this late in the evening and she has always retired early at night, so by that time, she was barely able to slip into the shower before falling quickly asleep, I presume, as I had my massage. Again, abbreviating the story, I was fully nude and undraped and encouraged him to give me the full treatment, which he did. I also enjoyed a throat massage, as did he. When the time came, I had another glass of wine as he packed up and I gave him a friendly kiss and sent him home. My cousin never knew anything more but raved about what a wonderful Massage Night!

Ahhh...aren't massages just the BEST???

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I want one of those Thai massages when they jack you off and finger your p-spot!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
HappyNakedChick said: I always prefer a man to massage me and while I don't go regularly, I've had 3 experiences that were outside of the "traditional" appointment.

I am always nude when I lay on the table and request No Draping, please. I explain that I am a Nudist and I am most relaxed without it, as I find the drape distracting. Sometimes the MT will accommodate my wishes and sometimes it is explained to me that it is a matter of massage etiquette to use the drape, as it is being applied to me. If that happens, I let it be, because I don't want to make the MT uncomfortable. My position on the matter has been conveyed and if things progress from there, the door has been opened.

These are the abbreviated versions of each story (all are true, of course):

1. Local Private Practice
I made a 90 minute appointment with a local MT who had his own business in his own private studio. To my knowledge, he does not have anyone else working for him and by the size of the studio, he appears to be the sole proprietor. I explained my Nudist/No Drape position and he told me to relax and enjoy the massage, no drape was applied. I also told him that I prefer a lot of oil for massage which he also accommodated. When he got to my breasts, which are large, he did a great job fully massaging them inclufing the nipples, taking his time and listening to my involuntary but sincere moans of pleasure. As he massaged my upper legs and the insides of my thighs, I parted my legs deliberately as his hands moved closer to my pussy. I did not want him to be worried that he might mistake my "invitation" and I uttered a soft plea for him to Please, Please as I spread my legs wider. He gradually slid his fingers around my pussy and I provided verbal affirmations that I was enjoying this massage and I wanted more. Again, abbreviating the story, he rubbed me until I came and we shared a smile and a friendly hug before I left. It was a terrific massage, I was both energized and relaxed for the rest of the day. It was the first time I'd ever been so blatant about what I wanted with a MT that I'd never met before and I felt empowered on top of energized and relaxed. I hope the MT carried with him the same sense of satisfaction that I did after that experience with him.

2. At a Spa, On Vacation
Emboldened by the private practice experience, when I went on vacation, some time later, I booked a massage at the Spa. In filling out the paperwork, asking what areas I would like focused upon, I included Breasts. When I got to the room and presented the clipboard to the MT, he commented when he read my Focus Areas, that I must be a woman who Knows What She Needs. I shared the Nudist/No Drape preference and he said that would be no problem at all. The massage started pretty normally, but he did massage my butt fully and after I turned over, and he got to my upper body, he asked me how I would like my breasts massaged. I wasn't expecting that question and I stammered a bit, missing my opportunity (hindsight is 20:20) to say, feel free to use your mouth, if you like. But, I didn't, I referred to the level of pressure I preferred, asked that he use plenty of oil, don't neglect my nipples, please and told him to take his time, as I really enjoy this part of a massage. He did as I asked. At one point, as he was along side of me, I turned my palm outward as he leaned in toward the table and I cupped his crotch. I was delighted when he responded by moving into my hand. We did this a few times as he massaged my upper body and then proceeded to the top of the table. After a bit of massage from that angle, I heard him drop his shorts. I smiled; this massage was getting Better and Better. Again, abbreviating the story, with my unstated yet clear encouragement, he had me slide up on the table, which I did lazily, enthusiastically, draping my head backward. I took him into my mouth and shall we say, we both enjoyed my massage at that point. I again felt empowered by being clear about what I wanted and coming out of my appointment fully satisfied.

3. In My Home
In the days of Craigslist, I found a local man who said that while not a professional, he enjoyed giving massages and had his own table and was willing to make House Calls. I had a cousin coming to visit who'd never had a massage, so I asked him if he would come to my house and massage us both. He did. She did not know how I knew him and I preferred it that way, he was willing to keep my little secret. I don't know what happened during her massage, but after she enjoyed it, we retreated, all 3 of us, to the patio and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine in the warm summer night air. I'd intentionally booked this late in the evening and she has always retired early at night, so by that time, she was barely able to slip into the shower before falling quickly asleep, I presume, as I had my massage. Again, abbreviating the story, I was fully nude and undraped and encouraged him to give me the full treatment, which he did. I also enjoyed a throat massage, as did he. When the time came, I had another glass of wine as he packed up and I gave him a friendly kiss and sent him home. My cousin never knew anything more but raved about what a wonderful Massage Night!

I guess I should have been a little "bolder" wink

Thank You for your experiences.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asian Massage
I have been going to Asian massage now for 4 years and get laid or a great hand job. At times one girl gives a blow job and takes it all in her mouth.In all have had 15 or so Korean or Chinese. All are great! raspberry bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any Experiences with Happy Endings in the Colorado Springs Area ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I had a massage from a European masseuse once. She was very good. I was totally nude during the massage and she spent a lot of time massaging my butt and the backs of my legs. When I turned over, I was almost fully erect. She continued to massage the inside of my legs and her hands and arm brushed my cock and balls many times. as well as massaged in between my upper thigh and scrotum. The rubbing was so good, that I actually came on my stomach toward the end of the massage even though she did not directly stroke my cock. Afterwards she used a warm, wet, washcloth to clean the massage oil, (and my oil) off my body! Very good experience!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HappyNakedChick said: I always prefer a man to massage me ........

I don't think I've ever wanted to be a masseur as much as I do right now.
Great experiences, thanks for sharing.

Waltham58
The First Time It Happened I Was Stunned
I had back problems with L3 and L5 so in my early 50s I finally went for a massage. They were all legit for the first two or three years. I went to a new place and the masseuse was Chinese--no not making a generalization, but all R & Ts were with Asian masseuses. (My present masseuse is Chinese but she is by the book and I'm probably in love with her.)

So I was at this new place and there was a language barrier and she was absolutely amazing. At about the 52 minute mark she took my hand and put it on my cock. I didn't know what to do. I may have 'passed.' The next time I didn't.

I researched how to tell when a place is legit and if there are tell-tale signs. If they are open until 9 pm or later, they are not legit. If you are a man and you want to play, DON'T WEAR UNDERWEAR and don't have a towel on you when they come back after letting you undress. There's a site called Rubmaps but it's too expensive to join but you can tell by how many entries a place has if they may be suspect. They usually list the masseuses name.

At one place, I had a great playful masseuse. I told her I'd love to give her a massage and so she lay down on the table. She also let me kiss her pussy. No one has blown me or fucked me. I went two weeks ago to the place that had the frisky woman. It was my first time with Helen. She was absolutely legit despite my being naked with no underwear when she came into the room. I must have a very cute bum because they always mention it. I tried to be flirtatious with her by giving her a compliment but it fell on deaf ears. At around the 52 minute mark she lifted my groin off the mattress and cradled my cock and balls. As it had been over a year that I came in a woman's presence I can't imagine how much cum came out of me. It was $60 for the massage and I gave her a $40 tip. It was worth every cent.

jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.31 seconds