Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hotnige121
My wife and another man's cock
We went away for the weekend to see the lights in blackpool
And I did not expect to see my wife playing with another man's cock
We went out for a couple of hours then returned to our hotel we were sitting down in the lounge watching TV when another couple came in ,they started chatting and asked if we would like a drink, we said ok just the one as we are not really drinker's but I was surprised when my wife had another one ,when we got up to leave she was a little wobbly so the guy asked if I would like him to help me get her back to our room which I said yes, we got back and we put her on the bed and he said I was a lucky guy to have a wife like her I said thanks then noticed her skirt was up quite high showing her knickers looked at the guy and asked if he would like to see more he nodded yes so I started to undress her and could see he was getting a good hard on, he came over and started to play with her tits and feeling her pussy she let out a little moan and had her hand out waiting for someone to do something so I unzipped his trousers and got his cock out and put it in her hand she started playing with his cock while he was fingering her pussy at the same time I was wanking away watching them both playing with each other then he let out a moan has he shot his load over her tits, I came watching his spunk and the bed was soaked from her juices, just after he left with a smile on his face and she fell to sleep ,next morning she didn't remember the night before but we are going back to blackpool again soon so I hope we meet another fun guy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hopefully it will happen again and if it does let him cum in her pussy. You think the last time was a turn on wait until you see another mans cock sliding in and out of your wife's pussy. I have seen several cocks in my wife's pussy and it is always a turn on, especially when you play it over and over in your mind. I love to fantasize about it when i am fucking her. raspberry bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
hotnige121
You were right watching the guy fuck her and cum then licking both they juices after was great

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hotnige121 said: You were right watching the guy fuck her and cum then licking both they juices after was great

I used to swing with my ex-wife and we both loved it when me and another guy would suck each others cocks for her then double fuck her pussy, it is the best feeling when you can feel the other guys cock pulsing as he squirts his cum all over your cock and her pussy squeezes your cocks hard together. Then eating out her sticky creampie of 2 cumshots mixed with her juices is one of the tastiest meals around.

I would love to join you and your wife to give you this experience

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like you made some great memories. jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The only time that I played with another mans cock was before we were married, we were on holiday in Greece and the bar owner/tender had been chatting to us all night whilst being fairly obvious in staring down my cleavage...'anywho, when my future hubby went to the loo his eyes got closer to my boobs, so I slide my hand up and inside his shorts, he had no underwear on and a large throbbing penis. I started stroking much to his obvious delight and he the smile on his face as he came with his nose in between my boobs was fun. Suffice to say, we got free drinks for the rest of the night and I only told Doug how that came about the next day LOL bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember the first time I saw my ex with another mans cock in her mouth I just had to get round the back of her & slide my cock into her wet Fanny it was such a turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Remembering
I remember well how great it felt when a friend of ours got his hands on my bare tits the first time. It got better after hubby found out and started joining in. Having two sets of hands on me was hot. When OI sucked hubby while fucking h the r=friend made it best. Beth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
missjones48 said: I remember well how great it felt when a friend of ours got his hands on my bare tits the first time. It got better after hubby found out and started joining in. Having two sets of hands on me was hot. When OI sucked hubby while fucking h the r=friend made it best. Beth

yes oh the old times to remember thumbup thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.42 seconds