Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
2019 Rugby World Cup!!!!!!!
20th of September 2019!!!!! AND it kicks off!!!!

Can't wait.

Have to support the All Blacks, we stand a good chance of the threept.

Decent experience with young talent. Will be interesting to see who plays where.

Some will say no, our game is too different, but we had to change it as others nations imitating what we did to win the 2015 tournament. Hansen is looking for a running game, hence Franks non-inclusion as well as some others. If it's fine and there's a hard surface, we should have a more than even chance.

But like anything with the greatest game on earth, anyone of the 1st tier nations, can on the day beat another and in the knockouts that's what's it's all about.

I don't expect Steve Hansen will be too upset if the AB's lose to the Bok on the 21st. He'd rather have a win, but he probably wants his team to get a decent run, given our last game was Tonga. And while not taking anything away from Tonga, it wasn't much of a test of the AB's. Running in tries is exciting; but 93 / 7 and it was meant to be a practice for the world cup! World Rugby has to do something about the 2nd tier. Go onto YouTube and check out the commentary on the "Breakdown" on the matter.

I see we have already loss Luke Jacobson to a conclusion. He's been replaced by Shannon Frizell of Tasman (they're leading our domestic comp). Everyone thought Liam Squire would be the next one. Obviously not.

I'd love to see Argentine get to the knock outs.

Anyway; I'm supporting the All Blacks and that not just because I'm a NZer. I think they have a more than fair chance.

Whatever happens it is great to see the Japanese getting behind the cup like they are.

Only thing is I'm going to have problem viewing the games, can only see seven on free to air. A telco has obtained the rights to stream online all games in NZ. Lots of people pissed off in NZ. So if anyone has the capacity can you post as many games as you can on YouTube and let me know.

Much appreciated.

Who do you pick as getting to quarters, etc.
yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We're still living on our 2003 memories grin

RWC 2007 is where my NN life began ...... I'm just about the only one left here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I believe that Cardiff is the home of Rugby
However, I wish the Great All Black's of New Zealand all the best
beer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I forgot about Ravers ..... how is that even possible!?!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not a rugby fan per se, but I hope the Springboks win.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Really looking forward to it, I'm a Scotland supporter but will wear my Lions top as I cheer on all the home nations with copious amounts of red wine xx

Forum Level:
A Thinker
milfchaser said: Not a rugby fan per se, but I hope the Springboks win.

How dear you!!!!! Got to be the All Blacks all the way.

Be fantastic if Japan got thru to the quarters.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
cm264 said: Really looking forward to it, I'm a Scotland supporter but will wear my Lions top as I cheer on all the home nations with copious amounts of red wine xx

Everyone knows the best rugby is played in the southern hemisphere. What's the win ratio; 7:8 in favour of the southern teams.

Have to say, the best things in 2015 competition were Japan beating the SA; England not getting out of pool & all four southern tier one teams in the semis.

I think you need to replace your jersey.

Can Japan beat Scotland? Would love to see Japan make the quarters. Beating England or France is a tough ask, mind you who would have thought they could beat SA.

But, if any home nation makes it through, please, please let it be Scotland, the land of my ancestors, and not those bloody Poms!

I hope you have made sure you have lots and lots and lots of red wine. You probably need to drown your sorrows!

Enjoy yourself and have a great time. (and post some pics in your jersey.) bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Give the Kiwis the cup now! Cracking game today.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic tournament to-date
Have to say I have enjoyed the RWC 2019 to-date.....lots of theatre and many firsts including...Japan in the Quarter finals for the first time.

That said, unfortunately not all has gone to plan.

My heart/thoughts go out to all those who have been impacted by Typhoon Hagibis.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Don't know how Japan did it but how were F1 and Rugby so free of bad weather?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Nice to see all the fans enjoying the matches without any problems or violence, that is compared to football with its racist undertones from the crowd !

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
If I put a bet on it.
The final will be All Blacks v Springbox

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds