Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mem121
When having sex, how long does it take you to have an orgasm?
.????.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Depends. I can beat one off in about a minute if I'm alone and looking for relief, or I can last indefinitely if I'm fucking my partner and she wants to keep going.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
2 minutes - 3 hours smile depends

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Honesty isn’t what it’s cracked up to be....

Ok...what the heck...hopefully I don’t know anyone personally in real life in here so I’ll give a truthful answer:

If I can last between two and three minutes after insertion before I cum....I’ve had a good day.

I do make sure my partner has her orgasm(s) by giving her enthusiastic and lengthy oral sex.

Fortunately for me my FWB is super excited about oral sex as her husband never gave her any whatsoever.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At present not getting any climax, as i hav completely lost interst in sx... But earlier was getting climax (but never any squirt) mostly after 30/40/50 min

BareFeetFuck
Normally anything from 5 minutes to 30 minutes, but I guess that's the same for most guys ?

I had an embarrassing one two weeks ago tho scared ..... having sex with an older woman for the first time. She went powerful cowgirl with a lovely loose wet pussy. I lasted less than a minute blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

psychorhino2
It depends. If its been a while, usually 10 min or less. Back when I was having sex more frequently, I could go a long time. So long that usually my partner would ask me to go ahead and finish (usually because they were getting raw.)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oral and Quick
Mine are always from oral sex and somewhere between two and maybe ten minutes? Usually it's less than five minutes if fingers or vibrators or cunnilingus gifs are involved. if I want a longer munch, I need to turn on the TV. raspberry raspberry bounce raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It all depends on how horny I am, but first orgasm can be anything from a few seconds up to a couple of minutes.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im a cuckie too
sophia can cum on entry.i can cum watching her being entered in about an hour grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Anywhere from 2-15 minutes

marriedbi52
Not including foreplay, just intercourse, minimum of 1/2 hour. But a couple of times I've quit(tired) w/o having cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once penetration starts, less than 5 minutes, usually around 2 or 3.

Masturbating, anywhere from 15 seconds to a few minutes at most. When the wife was still able to have an orgasm (only by masturbating) over 20 years ago, it would take her less than 5 minutes, but she needed to work it hard. She usually only tried after we had foreplay and intercourse, and was already worked up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Mine are always from oral sex and somewhere between two and maybe ten minutes? Usually it's less than five minutes if fingers or vibrators or cunnilingus gifs are involved. if I want a longer munch, I need to turn on the TV. raspberry raspberry bounce raspberry raspberry

Like many of the answers above time to orgasm greatly depends on with whom, when and where. Even at my ripe old age I have been known to orgasm upon entry on the other hand I have also been known to be able to hold off having an orgasm for more then an hour. In a quick reply to Julieannfringe my story might be quite different. If I were ever so lucky to munch on her I would make sure that she was completely delighted no matter the two or 10 minutes but I am sure that I would also have an orgasm during that time, so in a case 2 to 10 minutes for me also. raspberry grin raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It depends I've had times I've lasted 3 minutes and others 30 minutes. My wife can have me ready to cum in seconds.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Quickest ever?
I once had an orgasm on the very first touch of pubic hair above my clitoris. Surprise, surprise, surprise! But to be fair, it was after a nice, long, slow, extremely-light, fingernails-only back-rub. My skin was tingling. I knew that I was turned on, but I had no idea that I was THAT turned-on!. heart kissass heart kissass heart kissass heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had an orgasm when dirty dancing with a guy...I offered to pay for his dry-cleaning,
He told me, don't bother...it was worth it! smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't look at the clock when I'm getting some pussy blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sometime only get orgasm
Since I have lost interest in sex, I never had any orgasm... But earlier when I was having sex drive and enjoyment, I had orgasm on some day, rare time I can say. But when I used to finger my pussy, I mostly had orgasm. For time, I can say, cock took 30 / 40 min. My finger took 5/10 min.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Premature ejaculation is my specialty! LOL

forreal54
Once you hit 65 you don`t have them anymore. You get more interested in bingo.

Good Day smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
5-10 seconds, sometimes a little longer.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds