Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Broken beds...
Julie and I suddenly remembered just how often that we broke beds, particularly in our younger days. It was commonplace for telephone directories and other useless books to be used to replace a broken leg. Not just in our home where you could say that we bought old or cheap, but at least three times in hotels also. Now we have never done jumping off the wardrobe, but I guess when we get passionate then perhaps we are putting too much strain on bed-legs and springs. Are we alone or have others broken beds whilst in the throws of coitus? angel

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
naa just a couch leg

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bed types?
learnt early on that bed bases with 6-8 screw in legs cannot handle a pounding LOL
only way to use those bed bases is to not use the legs and sit the base directly on the floor and then mattress on top
sure it is a little work to do that in a hotel room but better than breaking it and paying for it if they find it LOL

bed frames with slat bases you need to make sure you have slats fixed to sides in centre if you might go crossways on the bed at times or the slats can fall out as the opposite side of the frame flexes out when pounding hard

and yes some beds are just only for sleeping because one look tells you they cannot handle the action HAHAHA

Forum Level:
Just getting started
leggs
yep, broke off both legs at the head of our s ,,, had to use cinder blocks ,,, worked great thumbup thumbup 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We had a sleigh bed and between her ridding me hard getting every piece of my cock in and me jumping back on top and pounding her we heard a snap and the front corner of the bed went down and broke in a place that the entire bed needed to be replaced. My stepson came by to visit and saw it out for trash pick up and said hey if you guys are getting rid of that I'll take it..... I said wellllllll it's broken yahoo yahoo so he says how did you break a bed????? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes I just looked at him and said WELL when you find the right girl and you'll be in this situation too............. LOL LOL LOL LOL He was like Jesus Christ I didn't need to know that................ I said, I've always told you don't ask a question you don't want to the answer too....

DanajustDana
Thus far two beds and a kitchen table! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
beds
Years ago when I traveled for a living. I had a road whore that stayed with me a lot. Once when I was behind her I rammed her head thru the cheap headboward in my room. I fixed that and a few weeks later I was fucking the next door neighbor when she stretched out with both hands and grabbed the headboard. Busted it again. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes with my ex wife many many years ago , we broken the timber strut that went across the middle of the bed that gave support under the mattress and may I also add to the bed breaking and raise yours by a foot through the wall from her trying to push against me as I fucked her hard unsure love

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
newromantic said: Yes with my ex wife many many years ago , we broken the timber strut that went across the middle of the bed that gave support under the mattress and may I also add to the bed breaking and raise yours by a foot through the wall from her trying to push against me as I fucked her hard unsure love

LOL LOL LOL

Brilliant

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Parent's Basement
I can remember breaking one in my parent's basement in the early days. We propped it back up on broken leg and left quickly....

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds