view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
banana
Bt reminded me of something we did a long time ago. He wanted to eat a banana out of my pussy. I let him and I liked it. Any body else ever do anything like that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes we played an adult game a few times that involved getting a banana eaten out of my pussy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Thank You
You reminded me of Hubby deciding he wanted to make his very own special Banana Split several years ago. So yes I have had the pleasure and admit it was a total pleasure. But the Chocolate, Cherry and Caramel Syrup was a bit messy. But we must not have minded it too much as the Chocolate syrup has came out a few times since.

luvmilktits
Banana dildo/slurpee!
Hell "yes" and it was fantastic and not just a one time thing! My wife would start by jilling off with a long banana! As she got into her fun time she the pulled it out; peeled it; and reinserted it back into her receptive cunt! Then, as she started to get closer to cumming I began to eat both the banana and her delicious pussy!

She also loved to have me stop at a convenient store and get her a Butterfinger candy bar! She would then fuck herself with it right there! Damn, that was exciting to watch but it got better when I was encouraged to eat that warm, melted, now gooey, chocolate right out of her until it was all gone!

The cleanup was sloppy and very messy but totally worth it! mmmmmmmm!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago, The Ex and I had fun with chocolate, strawberries and whipped cream. I have suggested it to The Wife and even purchased the supplies but she turns me down every time saying 'too messy' .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fruity Games
Absolutely, my wife and I used to play with what we called fruity games all the time. We both enjoyed giving and getting oral gratification. We never used a banana as such but she certainly enjoyed my banana especially when we would put whipped cream or ice cream at its base very often topped it off with Carmel, chocolate and any kind of fruit that we had handy. Needless to say I would take my turn at her covering her lovely pussy and whipped cream or ice cream and likewise topping it off with whatever else we have. Her favorite was when I would eat some I scream and get my tongue nice and cold and start licking her. She would go crazy feeling my cold tongue entering her hot and moist pussy. raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
banana eaten out of pussy... wow... its just.. wow smile I have never heard about that kind of fun!

sscd
Banana
olaviblue said: banana eaten out of pussy... wow... its just.. wow smile I have never heard about that kind of fun!

Try it sometime. It can be fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said:
olaviblue said: banana eaten out of pussy... wow... its just.. wow smile I have never heard about that kind of fun!

Try it sometime. It can be fun.
That was a long time ago but, Baby, I'll never forget it. Let's do it again next time we're together.

jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Sounds like the perfect dessert ! rolleyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.4 seconds