Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hotnige121
My wife and another man's cock (2) and his wife
Another weekend in blackpool
Same hotel same guy and his wife
Arrived Friday and spent most of the day looking around then we went back to our room and to have a shower, then just after 10 PM there was a knock on the door and when I opened it there stood the same guy from our last visit, he said that he and his wife worked there Saturday to Thursday and noticed our names in the register so they thought that they would bring us a welcome drink, I said come in but we only had bathrobes on so we didn't want to be too long, we got some cups and he poured out some wine, my wife's to the top and the other cups only about a third of the way, the room was warm the wine cold, my wife thinking drink quick and they would leave, mistake he refilled her cup
We could see she was getting a little tipsy, the wife's were sitting on the bed and we were sitting on the sofa, my wife lent forward to pick up something from the floor and we could see her tits in her robe because she hadn't done it up tight and the more she moved the looser it became she laid back on the bed and his wife laid next to her and put her hand on to my wife's tits gently squeezing them, my cock was getting hard watching his wife, then I felt his hand on mine and he put my hand on his cock and put his hand on my cock, we were both hard, he then kissed me it was the first time I had been kissed by a guy but I didn't mind as I was trying to watch what his wife was doing to my wife, she had taken my wife's robe off and her own clothing and was licking my wife's pussy And trying to get my wife to lick her all of a sudden I felt his mouth on my cock I couldn't hold it any more and shot my load in his mouth while still watching the wife's on the bed, he then said it's my turn and stood up and put his cock against my lips and I started to suck his cock and play with his balls, I shoved my middle finger up his arsehole and he let out a moan has he shot his load over my face, we both got up and got on the bed with the wife's, licking sucking and fucking each others wife, we both came in the wife's pussies, his my wife, mine in his wife then we both licked out our own wife , tasting his come with my wife's pussy juices, this time they stayed all night and my wife remembers it all because we have it on our mobile phones.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
you have pictures?!
And you're not sharing them?!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
hotnige121
Yes
But not sharing,
Watching when we play with each other

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds