Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Entry
I’ve never written anything for public consumption before, so bear with me and apologies if this is rubbish. I’ve been inspired by lots of the members on this site, the feedback to my pictures, by your openness, your willingness to share and above all your damned sexiness!
But what should my first entry be about? Well maybe it should be about my first entry, or more accurately about the first time I was entered.

I’ve always been pretty open when it comes to sex, open to talk and open to new experiences and opportunities. I’d say I was 80% straight, in so far as I prefer sex with women, but I’ve also occasionally had a bit of boy on boy fun since my early teens, which never quite stopped. Mostly that was masturbation and oral, I'd never been fucked by a guy.
My then girlfriend, now wife, and I had a really healthy sex-life, we were open to trying lots of different things, which is how things got rolling. She used to play with my asshole, sliding a wet finger across it, then slipping a finger in there when sucking me off. I loved the sensation and always wanted more.
On my 25th birthday I got a message from her telling me to be home early as she had a surprise for me, to strap in and expect a bumpy ride. I wasn’t really sure what this cryptic message meant, but I was looking forward to finding out.
I finished work and rushed home, when I got there the place was in darkness, I called out to her and then started to look through the house to see where she was. When I got upstairs I found her in the bedroom, with a couple of candles giving a low light and her back to me.
She told me to strip and shower, all the time she faced away from me and didn’t turn around. I was as quick as I could be and returned to our room eager to find out what was going to happen next. She stood up when she heard me, turned around and I noticed that she had a harness on and a black rubber cock between her legs, she told me to drop my towel and to turn around and kneel on the bed with my legs slightly parted. I did as I was told, we’d played little power games before and I enjoyed the subversion of traditional gender roles. She began by gently caressing and squeezing my cock and balls with one hand, while her mouth and tongue started to wet my asshole to prepare for her finger. She teased me at first, just lightly circling her finger around my anus, slightly more pressure for a second as if she were going to insert it, before pulling away when she felt me push towards her. I was getting harder and harder and more turned on by the second, both by her actions and the thought of what was to come.
The teasing agony continued for a while until suddenly I felt a well lubricated finger pushing into my hole, only slowly, gently and not too deep at first, but gradually the depth and intensity increased. I was so aroused by now, I was spreading myself as wide as I could, allowing her to go as deep as she wanted. She followed this up with more lube and then another finger, I was being stretched and loving it.
She pushed me onto the bed and turned me onto my back, I looked up at her naked apart from the harness, her small perky tits and black plastic cock all pointing in my direction, this image of her is one of the most arousing memories I have. She passed me the lube and told me to apply lots to both her cock and my arsehole and when I was finished she lifted my legs to my chest and very slowly and gently slid into me for the first time.
I’d never felt anything like it, I can’t say it wasn’t uncomfortable at first, but she’d made sure I was well stretched and prepared, but that quickly gave way to a feeling of fullness and pleasure that was driving me very quickly to the brink. I don’t think I’ve ever been so hard in my life, it felt like my cock would split it was so hard. As she thrust inside me, slowly and gently at first, but building up the speed and depth gradually, she also stroked my hard-on, teasing the head in her fingertips, tickling my frenulum and giving me long, slow, twisting stroke up and down the full length of the shaft.
Needless to say this assault on my senses didn’t need to go on for too long before the most intense orgasm hit me, the feeling of her cock massaging my prostate and her wanking me off had me shooting a huge fountain of cum all over myself.
Ever the doting girlfriend she proceeded to clean me up, before French kissing me with a mouthful of cum….such a dirty girl and what a birthday present.

Hope you enjoy the tale and that I haven’t gone on too long!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you for sharing your very erotic experience...well written too...I hope this wasn't a one off smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds