Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
walkys
guys cumming on face
any guys cum on their own face before?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SEGardener
Yup!
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Face
When younger, I couldn't jerk off on my back as I would usually hit myself in the face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
facial
I love wanking and getting cum on my face, then lick it off also love it when other guys cum over my face too, had heaps at one mens club in the group room, and walked to showers with it running down my face too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lol, yep jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I was younger
I used to squirt cum over my head and at times would accidentally hit my face. I’ve flipped my legs up so my dick was pointing down and played with my butthole and cum on my face and into my mouth. Haven’t done that in years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course. If you haven't abused your own self in every way imaginable, what kind of pervert are you? Turn in your badge then. laugh

I'd do it to entertain my wife, but I already asked more than once and she isn't the least bit interested in watching bored

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago here !
YES---like most--when I was younger. In Chicago--on craigslist----they call it "Face Painting"?-----Now it doesn't SHOOT any-more---just cums out ! LOL Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I have done it a few times, and enjoyed it, nowdays If I rolled up into that position I am afraid I would never get straightened back out again, have to call 911. smile jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure, many times! 63 years old, still do and still enjoy!

CraigO91
Yes I have a few times. There was a video on here once upon a time, I may have to dig it out and repost it or make a new one jerk

selfhelp75
Yes all the time.

Wife loves to make me jack off with my legs over my head and make me cum on my face, Sometimes she will make me cum in my mouth and swallow my own cum too, depending on her mood.

On rare occasions she will take me for a walk at night, with my cock harness on and lead, arms cuffed behind my back, gag on and blind fold on, and then take me for a long walk through the fields, sometimes it can be several miles. She will walk me up to a tree, make me rest by back up against the tree with my legs over my head and then she will steady me with one hand and jack me off with the other and make me cum on my own face, she will then put the gag back in, and make me walk a few miles back to the car, stark bollock naked, arms cuffed behind my back, gag in, cock harness on with lead and face covered in cum.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nothing beats a good sperm facial! thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes a several times was I was younger and my load would shoot up to the headboard and face LOL
As I got older yes as well, there is a video on here of me doing it. I like to swallow my cum right from the tap, so I flip my legs over my head onto the headboard and jerk my fat cock off until I'm ready to blow, I'll position my cock head over my mouth and let it blow and get a nice warm facial as well

Mark_dd
Wi had a good wank a few days ago, really teased myself and holding back my cum shot. jerk
When I did cum I was layer on my back abd came really hard.... ended up woth 2 loads on my face, well chin and mouth. raspberry
Lived my lips...