Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DanajustDana
Gas Prices, What are You Paying?
I paid $2.30 per gallon this morning. Are you paying more, or less?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
lonelunatic
average about 90 cents a liter so times that by 4 for comparison smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
Wow, that's significantly higher.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1,5$ a litre

DanajustDana
I guess I shouldn't complain about gas prices!

forreal54
Around 2.59/gal but is only cause live in NYS. They tax the piss out of us so they can give illegal aliens free college.

DanajustDana
It's getting better, I bought gas this morning for $2.26, on my way home I saw a station who had gas for $2.24. At least we're heading in the right direction.

marriedbi52
forreal54 said: Around 2.59/gal but is only cause live in NYS. They tax the piss out of us so they can give illegal aliens free college.

Must break your heart that no 1 in your family was ever good enough to qualify for a scholarship! Both of my kids did, so thanks for your taxes! You're also paying my son's 6 figure salary! So, thanks again!!!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
marriedbi52 said:
forreal54 said: Around 2.59/gal but is only cause live in NYS. They tax the piss out of us so they can give illegal aliens free college.

Must break your heart that no 1 in your family was ever good enough to qualify for a scholarship! Both of my kids did, so thanks for your taxes! You're also paying my son's 6 figure salary! So, thanks again!!!

I paid $2.66/gal this week. Last week it was $2.89. I'm ready to start carrying jugs with me in my rig and filling them anywhere besides PA!!! Fucking libtards tax everything to the point where it is unaffordable.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
marriedbi52 said:

And he DID say "ILLEGAL ALIENS" getting free college. Why can't me "LEGAL" child get that kind of money thrown at her so she can go to college if she wants to?

Not that I feel anybody should get free college anyhow. Nothing is FREE. Somebody is footing the bill. Guess who?

gee152
A gallon in US is around 0.83 of a gallon in UK, I was £5:53 a gallon recently so that about $4.59 for the equivalent of a US gallon, the exchange rate this morning is £1 = $1.29 so I was about $7:13 per US gallon. gallon. Of that price almost 70% is a combination of taxes. Fortunately I get an average of 50 mpg, and up to 60mpg outside towns.

forreal54
marriedbi52 said:

LOL! grin My heart doesn`t get broken easily and you know diddly squat about my family. The only thing that breaks my heart is that something like you actually exists in the USA. Too bad they let you breed.

By the way, I do not go anywhere much so if they thrived on my gas taxes they would be shining shoes for the local butcher. Then again they would have a better job than you scraping homeless people`s shit off Chicago streets. smile

By the way, what does your son do, deal in drugs?

Good Day smile

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
forreal54 said:
marriedbi52 said:

LOL! grin My heart doesn`t get broken easily and you know diddly squat about my family. The only thing that breaks my heart is that something like you actually exists in the USA. Too bad they let you breed.

By the way, I do not go anywhere much so if they thrived on my gas taxes they would be shining shoes for the local butcher. Then again they would have a better job than you scraping homeless people`s shit off Chicago streets. smile

Good Day smile

Like I said before. That is their go to response. He said "no one in your family was good enough for a scholarship"

Another form of calling you or your family member stupid.

marriedbi52
ilovepussy said:
marriedbi52 said:

And he DID say "ILLEGAL ALIENS" getting free college. Why can't me "LEGAL" child get that kind of money thrown at her so she can go to college if she wants to?

Not that I feel anybody should get free college anyhow. Nothing is FREE. Somebody is footing the bill. Guess who?

Your BOY likes shit to be "merit based". That's what scholarship's are!!!! Sorry for you also if your kids couldn't qualify.

marriedbi52
forreal54 said:
marriedbi52 said:

Good Day smile

There's MILLIONS, just like me in the US! I believe it was around 6 million more of me than you in last election! "I'm" retired, so I guess your taxes are supporting me also! Son's employed by the government, drug dealers don't get "salary's" dumb ass!

marriedbi52
ilovepussy said:
forreal54 said:
marriedbi52 said:

Good Day smile

Like I said before. That is their go to response. He said "no one in your family was good enough for a scholarship"

It was your candidate that SAID... "I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED!" You 2 fill the bill.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
marriedbi52 said:
ilovepussy said:
forreal54 said:
marriedbi52 said:

Good Day smile

It was your candidate that SAID... "I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED!" You 2 fill the bill.

Well would you look at that!!! The pot just called the kettle black!!!

forreal54
marriedbi52 said:
ilovepussy said:
forreal54 said:
marriedbi52 said:

Good Day smile

Actually your son is probably a lazy and and stupid. Sounds like your a lazy bottom feeder also. So, you have got to depend on a scholarship to go to college and get uneducated? What about you? Never had a good enough job so you can live on a portfolio you created for yourself? Did you get the wishbone form your turkey jammed in your throat making you act like this?

If taxpayers have to support you and your son`s ass your both losers. Without other people both your names would be mud.

Go now and take your pill and if you don`t have any go to your neighbor social services. They will help you with your illness.

Good Daysmile

forreal54
marriedbi52 said:
forreal54 said:
marriedbi52 said:

Good Day smile

There's MILLIONS, just like me in the US! I believe it was around 6 million more of me than you in last election! "I'm" retired, so I guess your taxes are supporting me also! Son's employed by the government, drug dealers don't get "salary's" dumb ass!

That is the problem with this country. There are millions like you. Oh, of course your son`s job would be governmental. Couldn`t be any other way, could it? Is he Nancy Pelosi`s bag boy? unsure Like cockroaches ones like you come crawling out of the woodwork sucking off other people`s hard earned money. Dog catchers have government jobs too.

Maybe Trump will do away with your kid`s comfy job.

I risked my life in all of my government jobs. Your kid probably has a sissy job, cleaning toilets at a government facility. maybe he cleaned my personal toilet. unsure

forreal54
marriedbi52 said:
ilovepussy said:
marriedbi52 said:

Your BOY likes shit to be "merit based". That's what scholarship's are!!!! Sorry for you also if your kids couldn't qualify.

Who said that our kids couldn`t qualify? One of my kids is on the ISS. cool

DanajustDana
Today it was$2.24

forreal54
Nothing, i really do not go anywhere. The last time I went to the gun shop and back and didn`t get gas. I hear the prices are going down though.

Nope, I have become a hermit and it suits me fine. I love going no where. I love being away from the idiots out there. Had my share of the BS in life so now I don`t have to.