Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex with a new partner??
Are there any people here who has met someone new and through the course of conversation you both end up in the bedroom. Sex is going to happen with this new person. Through the kisses and fondling has anyone ever had the thought "omg, what if he/she doesn't like my body"??
Does the man think "My stomach is fat and my back is hairy, what if that's a turn off?"
Or the lady might think "OMG, he's going to see the stretch marks on my belly and my cellulite arse and thighs?"
And what about when sex is finished? Are you comfortable to just lie there, naked on top of the sheets? Cock back to its smallest state? Ladies nipples no longer erect or whatever?
We stopped feeling like that ages ago, but there was a stage we got really nervous about being seen naked by the other couple for the first time.
Can anyone relate? How did you deal with it?
And after the orgasms, did you rush to dress straight away to avoid the naked body glimpses?
Or was it just natural to walk around naked infront of the new partner you've only known a few hours.
cool

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I guess NOT? NO Replys???? Smoothie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New Partner
I believe that once you commit to sex that you should be as open as possible. There is no shame in what we are or what we are doing. If you concentrate on how you appear you are missing some of the enjoyment of the act.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
to me a meet is so many chats in the making that most "areas" are covered
only thing that would throw me of would be a blatant lie

but as younger with butterflies really liking someone is was nerve wrecking
i always thought guys would notice my scars from breast reduction

DanajustDana
I've probably spent a third of my life nude. There's a nudist camp 20 minutes away, where we spend time throughout the summer. The part of the brain that controls common sense, self consciousness, well, mines broke. Many have seen me, many have had me. Being nude isn't an issue with me. smile

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not a complete answer to your ? but some insight
Seems a good number of the girlfriends I have had repeatedly rushed to cover up after we were intimate. Never really understood it, as the lights were on and it was always multiple times; wasn't like I didn't see EVERYTHING. On top of that they didn't seem to mind showering together or things like that, just some reason to rush to cover up after sex. confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
But to answer your ?
I think there is a mix out there. Some are way to self conscious over minimal things, some are too lazy after the fact, some don't care, and some enjoy being exposed in front of someone else. I think we all range through those and a few others at different times.
George Michael had a song and one of the lyrics was, "Thats all you wanted......to be warm and naked by my side." something like that.
Personally I always thought it was sharing something special, for some reason nudity is calming to me; seems an honesty to it. In many ways I look at it as pure beauty even with what some would consider flaws; its not the everyday things many people do to look perfect that they can get away with covered up such as:makeup,padded bras,high heels, tube socks,whatever.
In many ways I have found the things you spoke of as things that have endeared me to that someone, most are far from perfect, and the ones that are close are the ones that seem to stress about it the most.
Personally I have always been comfortable being nude around someone that I have been or am going to be intimate with or in a room where everyone is nude; would be a different story if I were the only one naked though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
terrid53 said: I've probably spent a third of my life nude. There's a nudist camp 20 minutes away, where we spend time throughout the summer. The part of the brain that controls common sense, self consciousness, well, mines broke. Many have seen me, many have had me. Being nude isn't an issue with me. smile

Dana

I've been a nudist for over 30 years and it's awesome.... Seen a lot of women been with a lot once committed you're committed