Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does anyone else really enjoy threessomes?
Does anyone else get really turned on by threesomes?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
three sums
thumbup ilike to watch and then join in happydance

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We have had some really great times. And still do. I guess it depends on the right people.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago here
All the Time at Sunaura---Single guys WELCOME---but you might have to suck a Cock too??? Smoothie

marriedbi52
The sweetest spot in the cookie is always the center! For me that's FMM ! My cock being serviced by her! My ass being serviced by him!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
does anyone dislike 3 somes?

Why wouldn't someone like a 3 some? The place and people need to be right but they are great. especially if you have any like to see live sex smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
threesoms
Theres nothing like a thrfeesome two 19 year horny girls and a guy that likes to gets fuckd all over and he loves eatn a ton of pussy and his cock suc kd with a ton of cum shootin everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh drool sad thumbup1 ohmy curse redeyes happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
threesoms
Theres nothing like a thrfeesome two 19 year horny girls and a guy that likes to gets fuckd all over and he loves eatn a ton of pussy and his cock suc kd with a ton of cum shootin everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh drool sad thumbup1 ohmy curse redeyes happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I love threesomes, either MFF or MMF. Recently i have had more of the latter. A really nice couple I know. She loves my cock and the hubby is happy to allow me to see to her while he watches and eventually joins in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had a lot more MFM than FMF & to be honest I do like fucking a woman that is sucking some guys cock, it's surprising how many women like the use of two cocks, I must say tho on the rare occasion I've had a FMF I've enjoyed watching women sucking each other's nipples, and really turned on when one woman directs my cock into the other.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
We like Watching them ! ---Watched a Five-Sum --last fall at Sunaura----Three Guys and two Girls-----out in the "Dunes" by the YUM-Yum tree.We have three-sum and Four -sums at out Condo,( on the Beach---see Post in Meet People). Smoothie

DanajustDana
Threesome's are an erotic painting of human sexuality. I absolutely love them, the gender of the third person is insignificant to me. Makes me warm thinking about it! smile

Aussigymguy
I'd love to have one but the opportunity hasn't arisen..... unless a handjob off 2 girls counts?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Even after dozens and dozens of 3somes, 4somes, 5somes, 6somes and an all naked 16some.... yes, still turns us on. Having another FFM3some this weekend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes i have had many threesomes mainly with my husband and a friend but some times when my husband has been away with 2 friends and i have always enjoyed it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Is this a real question for NN’ers?
Your church crowd might frown, and my wife would say no, but surely the rest of us love it! Three is simply a good start to me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
of course
Have had quite a few always fun and always looking for another one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
of course
Have had quite a few always fun and always looking for another one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesomes
Yes, without a doubt. (8 somes a couple times...) thumbup

sexouala
Had the pleasure of being in a threesome a few times .... I really liked it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesomes
Had a few mfm and mmf really enjoy the pleasure of sloppy seconds

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I have been involved in quite a few threesomes as the extra male. I have enjoyed every on and have never had a bad one. Have engaged with the other male if all are agreeable and that makes it even more exciting. Absolutely love them. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ive been in one as the extra male and it was interesting. Would be fun to have a local couple take me on as an extra!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have had threesomes with hubby and his 2 best friends since college days and still play with them to this day and love it. Group sex is a nice change of pace, but I like the intimacy of threesomes the best. Definitely my favorite thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love, Love, Love
I'll take the wife and another man or one of her girlfriends any day or night. Shit I could spend hours just watching her in a threesome or foursome when the others are all male to be honest.
I had the pleasure of watching only her with another woman and her husband many years ago on video. I promise that memory still pops in my head even after all these years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bowhunter said: Have had quite a few always fun and always looking for another one

I have to agree....super hot when you find the right partner(s) dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've only ever experienced a threesome once before with two girls. I'd love to join a m/f couple though and often fantasise about it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Such a turn on
I’ve been lucky enough to enjoy threesomes on several occasions. I absolutely loved the experience. All have involved male/female couples. Like every other red-blooded guy, I’m quite the voyeur but through various experiences (another story), I’ve discovered that I’m a bit of an exhibitionist as well. As a result, I’m comfortable being naked and fully aroused with hubby, or anybody watching. In fact, it’s huge turn on for me.
I like to think I’m respectful and understand that my role is to supplement the couple’s experience, not to take away from it. I know that I’ve been invited into their relationship, if even for a little while, and I feel like I owe them the courtesy they deserve.
Normally, Hubby and I have double-teamed or tag-teamed the Mrs. but on one or two occasions, Hubby only watched while I did my best to please the Mrs. I guess, technically that’s not a threesome.