Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Late Night Jogging
A while back I could not sleep one summers evening and decided to go for a walk. It was late but I lived in a safe enough area, so off I went. It was a park I had been a few times in the past. The evening was very warm on this occasion, so it was pleasant enough. I walked through part of the park and started to get an urge to go naked. It was about 1.30 am and was very quiet as you might expect it to be. I considered maybe I should not but thought... Yes, let me do it. So I removed all my clothes and found a safe place to store them and off I went, wearing nothing but my trainers.
I walked through the park, past the tennis courts and picnic areas. It felt good, feeling the warm air on my naked body. I came to the end of part of the park, and it carried on but came to a gate that led out to a field that had a Path all the way around it, it was also well lit. I stopped and thought no I shouldn't carry on, further away from my clothes and well lit if I took the path, what if I met someone? I stopped and took some courage and said to myself risky but...
I strolled boldly out onto the path and walked all the way around on the path. There I was fully butt naked, with lights all along the path. Thankfully it was deserted. I started off doing a slow jog, the warm air flowing over my nakedness, my cock flopping from side to side, knowing at any time I could be caught. I continued around the park, now far away from any clothes. Finally, I stopped and thought I should return the way I had come. So all the way back I walked until I finally got safely back to my clothes. I returned home very late indeed

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hanging out?
If someone catches you next time you do it, you can ask if he/she/they want to hang out with you! Good luck!

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds