view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
nakedmelanie
who has a foot fetish?
I love to be with men who have a foot fetish. There's just something about a guy getting turned on by my feet that get's my juices flowing. It sooo much fun to play with a nice hard cock with my feet. I've been wondering how many NN members out there are into this kinda thing?

NakedMelanie bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never been my thing. I did suck on my ex's toe once though. It was hot at the time, cuz we were both extremely horny.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
JohnieG
Not that much my thing either, but in Melanie's case I would be happy to lick her feet and let her play with my cock until I cum on her feet... wink jerk

Sexier
there is definately something very arousing about a nice pair of womans feet, especialy in strapy high heels - wow!

Does this mean i have a fetish?! smile

tongue tongue tongue

Forum Level:
A Thinker
foot fetish
Love getting a foot job, its tease.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember having a foot fetish even as a kid!
BTW, your pics gave me the biggest hardon girl jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if your feet are cheesy then yes...clean , no

bjfan
I don't have a foot fetish, but I have got a foot job from my girlfriend a few times. What makes those occasions special was that they mostly happened in public places (under a table) with clothes on. Otherwise we have mostly joked about the idea of me sucking her toes, for example. I might do that, though, but only with clean toes.

hhf
Only when there is high heels on them. otherwise no.

Guggi77
Loving the Smell
Hi,

feet aren`t my fetish, but their smell, especially in shoes.

Greetings
Guggi

sndvltoes83
jerk
I have a huge foot fetish, and your feet are just what I ordered. My wife and I both enjoy foot play very much. She masterbates while giving me intense footjobs, but she won't let me photograph her.

curious111973
I do! I love cute feet! smile

xlittlefrenchgirlx
i have a foot fetish.. well i like to have my toes sucked, espicially while he's on top.. i love getting foot jobs, having the cum on my feet, and licking it off.. mmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a foot fetish , I have since I was a teen. Summertime in NY rocks becuase so many ladies wear very sexy shoes and show off their beautiful feet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
forgot to mention
all of your pics are hot , and thank you for the foot pics , you have juicy toes !

top_geezer_69
I have a bit of a foot fetish.. Ive never done anything with feet like foot job or anything but i would like to and i think girls feet are so sexy! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sexy feet. Thats the first thing I notice about a woman. When she wears opeb toed shoes its sexy. I have only had one woman give me a foot job under a restuarant table. It was hot as hell. We then went back to her place where I gave her a foot massafe and she played with my cock a little. I would love a complete footjob.....hasnt happened yet

LDLarry52
I love sexy feet, NakedMelanie. I just love to rub my face into my wife's feet, to lick them particularly between the toes while we fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sexy feet! Please show us more juicy pics of your awesome feet

spanky855
I love feet

Especially ones that have been in tights/ panty hose all day with a nice used smell to them.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
toes
I wouldn't say that I have a foot fetish, but I do like to see nicely shaped feet and toes. I like to see feet included in photos to look at the whole person...oh, maybe I do have a fetish. LOL.

illinoisbimale
love feet
mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm sweet feet!!!!!!!
i love a great pair of feet..no shoes..sockes are great to!!!!!!! i love slidin them off your foot revealing you hot feet!!!!!!!my dick is getting hard just thinking about that!!!!!!!!!!!
yes feet are defently a sex thing for me!!!!!!!

Nude-Jack
I defenetly have a foot fetish. It's the sexiest part of a womans body.jerk

But i never recieved a foot job! sad
I would love to get one.......

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mines more of boot fetish, i like the toes, but i first like to see them in a sexy pair of boots!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do
Feet in sexy shoes.

jerk SPROING! jerk

tongue

9"innj
Not my thing but love when a gal wears a anklet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want one!
I've had my dick touched and rubbed by a woman's feet , but never got to cum by way of foot. I'd like to. Chix feet are soft.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ohh yeah
Most deffo ! I luv sexy fem feet and sexy shoes too, any UK girls in here that are into having their feet pampered............??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with you. I've seen your pictures and think you are very sexy. I love your feet, especially in hose. That's my weekness. My current partner doesn't see it. I get the odd foot job when she's wearing hose but not enough for me. Do more pictures of your feet in hose. Love them. Markus from Canada.

HurdleGuy
I do!
I have a foot fetish for sure! I am not into smelling or trampling or anything like that. But I almost always look at a girls feet first. That can be a deal break, if she has nasty feet. I love to give foot massages or suck toes (as long as their feet are clean). Footjobs are the best!

onanista
Footlover, for sure.
I have a foot fetish, for sure. I can't keep myself from staring at beautiful, clean feet. I love sucking on girls' toes and licking their feet, too, especially when I'm on top while fucking.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds