Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
0_boi
a much longer (bi mmmf) story
You and I have the night to ourselves so we decide to go out for drinks and pinball. we have a seat to chill for a bit..sitting across from each other talking while sipping on our first drinks of the night when a guy randomly sits down beside you at first you're taken back but after glancing over at me you see i don't look surprised. the guy says "Hi" and turns to make eye contact with you before moving in for a kiss, sensing that something is up you play along, sliding your tongue into his mouth just as soon as it's close enough, taking your time to put on a show for me and any one else that may be paying any attention to the situation.

after a long wet kiss i introduce you to our new friend brad...i tell you that i've been talking to him for a few weeks about the ideas that we've had and how much you've always loved being a bad girl.

you ask him what he things of what he's been told and to answer you he takes your hand and slide it into his pants where you find a thick throbbing answer waiting for you. with his inventation made you wrap your hand around is cock slowly stroking it. this is your first kiss and first new cock in a while, so already your pussy is getting creamy with excitment...esp since you already know before the night is out the dick in your hand is going to be soaking wet from your pussy.

the three of us decide that since the bar is slow we should go back to the pinball room where we will have a little bit of privacy, but before we get up another guy sits down beside me, this time you see that i'm surprised by this move. brad smiles and tells us he hopes it's ok that he decided to bring someone to even things out a little bit and then intorduces us to scott.

your first reaction is to tease me...asking why i'm not saying hi to scott the way you introduced yourself to brad...so i decide to give you just what you want, and give scott the same wet welcome you gave brad...with this being your first taste of me with another guy your pussy gets a little wetter and you jump up and tell everyone it's time to go to the back.

it's a slow night, so we have some degree of privacy, but we don't worry about it too much, with all four of us openly flirting with each other....first you decide to get a proper introduction to scott by shoving your tongue in his mouth...as you move in for the kiss he manages to slide his hand into your panties, being the first to feel just how wet you are....he is a little aggressive and pushes three fingers inside of you before you even know what is happening. being just a tease he pulls his hand back out of your pants and show me and brad his creamy fingers...he then licks one of his fingers clean, then he offers one to brad and then the last one to me so that all three guys now have a taste of you to go on. it's at this point that the play gets more aggressive as we're all ready to fuck. so brad lets us know that he has already gotten a room for us and we all take off.

we start walking and realize that he's gotten a room at the uptown inn...at first you're a little weird about going in...but then the hormones take over and we all march in....you waving as you walk by with your parade of guys, it being very clear that you're here to be dirty.

it's all we can do to keep off of each other while waiting on the elevator...in fact as soon as we get on the elevator your drop to your knees and pull brad's cock from his pants and begin to suck it...by the time we stop at our floor you have a dick in each hand and one in your mouth. me and the guys walk out of the elevator with our cocks still out and ready for action and with you still dressed we each turn on you and pull your clothes off before walking all the way down the hall. once we get to the room brad searches his pockets for the key, and as he does you find yourself pushed up against the wall with scott's dick deep inside you once brad gets the door open he and i start in...we have to pull you and scott in the room because you two are having too much fun fucking in the hall.

once in the room we all go nuts....to start with all three guys are working on you and before you know it you're on top of me, with my cock in your ass and brad in your pussy. scot is fucking your mouth, finally letting you know just how great your pussy tastes tonight.

after a little while of having all your holes full of hard cock scott moves from your mouth and goes behind brad pushing is way under him to that he can get to my ass...he's been the aggressive one all night and after getting a good taste of you, which has made him as hard as rock, he decides to slide his cock in me...he pushes in hard making me sigh loudly which you love....as he starts to work my hole brad pulls out of your pussy moves to the other end of you only to turn you over doggy style.....he pushes you forward so that you're over me as if we're going to 69....giving me the perfect view as he starts to fuck your pussy again...i watch as another mans cock pounds away in you....licking and sucking your pussy and his balls at first....but then scott finally has my ass warmed up and he starts pounding on me....and i lose focus on your pussy.

you watch for a while...as brad fucks you you see just how hard scott is fucking me and you scream out "MY TURN"...scott pulls out of me...but brad grabs ahold of you and starts fucking harder.....he's about to cum...i again start licking your pussy and his balls....he builds up and explodes in your pussy, you can feel it as it as he fills you.

brad pulls out and scott goes around to give you another turn of his dick. but in a surprise move he shoves his cock into your ass....but at this point you're so worked up that you just want him in you....he starts to pound you with the same force he was fucking me....with me still under you, you start dipping your cum filled pussy in my face...loving that you're getting brad's cum on my face....i just continue to suck your pussy..cleaning your creamy juice and his cum from you.

scott has lost himself in fucking you....he's nearly an animal as he pounds on you.....you loving every minute of this new cock in your ass. then you feel his cock start to swll a little more and you know he's getting close to giving you your second load of cum for the night, so you tighten your ass just a little, squeezing his cock just a little more and then he grabs for you and you know it's time....he starts in faster, deeper....pushing his cock in until it hurts so good...your hips thrust more....pushing your pussy into my face...force even more juice and cum on me and i enjoy every minute of it.....finally he let's go and for a second time tonight you feel a man you've just meet explode in you....the excitement of the night getting you a second oversized load of cum.

with our friends worn down you and i grab a quick shower...before washing over you bend over to show me your well worn and sobbing wet holes....but we resist the urge to make a bigger mess of them and wash off instead so we can go home.

as we're saying our good bys the guys tell you that since they're close to your work if you ever want a "special" lunch break just to give them a call...you tell them you think about it and we leave.

once out side we're both still really horny and are playing back and forth...with us both half dressed we both sneak a feel of each other a couple times....at one point we even stumbling into the shadows long enough for me to slide into you and feel just how hot your pussy is after all the fun.

once we finally get to the car you ask me to drive us home. to start with we talk about how much fun we had...i tell you how hot it was to have you fucked so hard by someone else...you tell me how much you liked having you pussy juiice and brad's cum on my face before asking how i felt about their offer of a lunch break threesome...after i tell u that it maybe ok you grin big and tell me not to remember that if you come nice and fucked sometime.

but then that conversation ends and we make eye contact....spending the next stop light making out. once we're moving again you reach over and pull my cock back out and with some effort finally get bent over me so you can taste my cock again. once we get home we both jump out of the car ...you stop me from zipping my pants and slide your hand around my cock, and lead me into the house.

once inside we both fall on the bed....wrapped in each other kissing and holding for several mins before i get up and light candles to set the mood. i turn back to the bed and look over you in the candle light, tell you how much i love you and then start planting kiss after kiss on you starting from your ankle and working my way up.....hovering over your warm pussy for just a momment before moving up your body...giving every inch of your body the same amount of attention...once your body has been covered by my lips i reach for one of the candles and slowly drip warm wax down the trails I have just made with my lips....moving slow to let the warmth of the wax absorb into your skin. i slowly make a warm cocoon to cover you....parting your legs and moving myself close to you, my cock close enough to feel the warmth of your pussy....i slowly push into your tender pussy as i continue to build your cocoon..as i run out of wax we both run out of patentce in our wait to cum....we lock eyes as we both begin to push on each other...each drawing deeper and deeper breaths as we get closer to climax.

finally i lean in and give you a deep kiss and just as i do you wrap your legs around me tight and pull me in deeper pushing us both to cum.....our orgasims bouncing off each other pushing the other to cum harder...until we both have had enough for one night and we collapse into each other for some well deserved sleep.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Story..
very good enjoyed it..

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started