Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hot Summer Day Off
The weather had been hot that summer and I had thought about taking a personal day off work and just lay out in the sun. So many times you schedule the day off and the weather turns out badly. But this day turned out beautiful.

I got my household chores done early so I was able to enjoy the sun at its peak. I changed into my White Bikini bathing suit, grabbed a book, cold drink and headed out to the back yard. As I usually do, I removed my top to get sun on my breasts (I don't like tanning lines).

I was out about an hour when to my shock two young men showed up in my back yard. One was white about 25 and the other was black about the same age. I quickly covered my breasts with my hands and arms. They told me that they were here to trim some of our trees and that my husband had ask them to stop by and take care of things. I had sweat all over and I think they were a little turned on by the sight even on my 55 year old body.

I said ok and continued to get some sun...on my back this time. I watched as the two began to work. They got hotter and removed their shirts. I watched carefully not to stare at there muscular bodies as the sweat poured off them.

I decided to go inside and cool off.......

If this thread breaks our rules please 
more please...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
....inside I poured myself a cool drink and looked out the window at the two studs working in my back yard. I decided to take a cool lemonade out to them. I took off my white bikini top and put on my short light bathing suit "jacket". They were so hot and their young bodies were sweating. The white guy, who told me his name was Josh asked to use the bathroom. I took him inside to show him where it was. The black guy whose name was Jamal stayed outside to finish his lemonade.

I was in the kitchen washing my glass when Josh came in behind me and put his hands on my waste and told me what a hot body I had for being a older woman. He started to move his hands under my "jacket" to fondle my breasts. I was soaking through my bikini bottoms. Just about that time Jamal knocked on the door and asked to use the bathroom too.

After Jamal came back through the kitchen, he sensed what was going on between Josh and I. Both had huge bulges in their jeans. It was at that time that Josh asked if I had ever experienced a DP. I said no nervously but that I had dreamed about one.

I glanced at the clock and I knew my hubby would not be home for a few hours. Josh removed my "jacket" to reveal my breasts and then Jamal came from behind me and reached his fingers inside my bathing suit bottom.

The three of us went to the spare bedroom where they laid me on the bed. I could believe the size of their cocks when they took off their jeans. Josh and Jamal each appeared to be 9-10". I got on me knees and took Josh in my mouth as Jamal moved behind me and began to rub his black cock up and down my pussy. Josh kept pumping his cock in my mouth and Jamal eased his cock in my pussy. I had never been so full of cock in my life. Josh exploded first in my mouth and then I came as my body shook. After that Jamal exploded with a huge load in my pussy. We rested and then had one more session before they returned to the yard.

Hubby got home at the regular time and was pleased with the work that Josh and Jamal did. He asked me if I had a good day off. I said that I was "re-energized". What a great day off! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very nice
very hot story girl. Would love to do some work in your backyard....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot summer day off is hot in more ways than one
I guess the sunbathing fantasy, which attracts voyeurs, and, finally, turns into a 2-some or 3-some is a common "What if?" situation. I've talked about it with several people and the best part is the fact that everybody has a different twist on the tale. I wonder if the plot of each person's story (including Trashy's) reveals what people would like to have happen in real life. grin Thanks for the stimulating vacation day. I feel refreshed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my summer day off
I had a similar experience about 3 summers ago. It was a hot summer day, so I called work and got the day off. I went to a beach about a 1/2 hour away. As I'm looking for spot to lay down, I walk past an ex g/f. We didn't part on the best terms so I ignored her. Some time later, I have to pee. On my way back from the bathroon, walking to my towel, she sees me and invites me to sit and chat. To my surprise, we chatted like old friends for 45 minutes or so. Then she says she rents a house about a mile away and wanted to know if I'd like to see it. Okay. so I follow her home. As she is giving me the 'grand tour', we get to her bedroom. Its kinda messy, with clothes and panties and bras all over the floor. I pick up a thong and tell her I don't recall you wearing these when we were together. I sniff her thong. She giggles and says it prob aint as good as the real thing. I reach for her boobs and find her nipples are rock hard. Hmmmm.... I undo the top of her bikini and start licking and sucking her nips. I slide her bottoms off and set her on the edge of the bed. I love eating pussy and down I go. I had her shaking and moaning in no time. She grabs my head and lets out one last scream as she cums on my tongue. I take off my shorts to fuck her, but she wants to shower. I join her and my hardon goes away a little bit. After we dry, we go back to her bedroom and I get her to the bed and set her down again. I'm licking her asshole and pussy until she cums again. I try to get up to fuck her but now she says no. She has company coming in a hour, and I should leave. No fucking. No bj.

88Marc
I bet they learned a few things from you! Very erotic...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story sweet lady. Come lay out in my back yard by the pool. I'll make sure the pool guy and I get there at the same time and we'll see what happens!!! raspberry thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's time to layout in the back yard again. I hope nobody disturbs my sunbathing again rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
?
where od you live? i'm going to be by to cut trees or water lawn what ever it takes!

such a hot story and even hot girl

ladylook2
great story you are one lucky girl

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girls have it good...
because, when you're a guy, and you have a cableguy coming over, or someone to cut lawn, someone to cut trees, repair something, whatever the case may be... it's almost always a guy! No matter how much I fantasize about it, when I have someone scheduled to come over, it's never a hot chick (or a female at all). I guess that's why guys fantasize about nurses! And dental hygienists. And I do go once a year to a dermatologist just to get checked for skin cancer - and she's pretty hot doctor. The last time I went, I expressed concern about a spot on the head of my penis (though I wasn't really that concerned about it, there is this tiny spot there)... I loved having her take a look, hold my dick in her hand, running her fingers over the head, and stretching the skin tight to see the spot better. She said it was nothing more than a freckle or harmless spot. I can't believe I didn't get a hard-on, after all the times I fantasized about a female doctor examining me. I was limp as could be. Damn. Maybe next time.

Wellhung5193
blew my load to this story....truly amazing, i would love to walk into your backyard sometime
and im still hard as a rock wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trashy, very hot story, am sure you can handle two big cocks at same time(as long as one is mine) lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmmmmm really liked
mmmmmmm two young cocks at one time what a great story, makes we want to call the landscaper and get his crew over here

Anglo-Nubian
hawt

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story! Now how will I get my mind back on work. Actually, maybe those bushes need a bit of a trim. Can I get the address?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow so very hot. Two very lucky guys, found a very hot babe. You never said if you experienced your first DP. YUMMMMMMMM I hope you did. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story from a star!
tongue You have an amazing body for your age and look far younger. I can just see you in that 'jacket' with Josh getting under to cup and tease your tits. Can hear Jamal's fingers squelching amongst your juices and finding you wet and ready. And then you've got Josh in your mouth while Jamal slides into your pussy. Omg - my imagintions is working over here - I can see it all so clearly and my cock wants some of that action! It's pointing in the right direction but you are so far away!! This story is a real turn-on - you should see and feel what you have done to me! Luv it/u Thanks xxx

gk6h
Awesomesmile

sxyvoice
cool Love this story...setting is a favorite of mine. Young guys coming onto older wife sunning in backyard who wants her brains fucked out behind hubby's back. Love it!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You gave the help a bonus
Nice story trashy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, I hope you told your hubby about what ha[[ened, I know if you told me I would be the next one to have my cock deep inside you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice...I would tap into your sweet pussy anytime!!! u have an awesome body...great story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where do you live would like to visit you, I bet I could make you smile????? redeyes

cutieluvscock
mmmm really sexy!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm what a hot story,bet they loved fucking you

silkpantyhose
great story
nice time fuck them both

superted1979
wow
what a story and everyone got a happy ending, did you tell your hubby

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Damn that's a hot ass story and it ended with a swirl creampie it gets no better than that I love the fact that you are open to sharing your wild and hot experiences that's what makes it taboo I would love to meet you somewhere in a parking lot while you husband goes in the store I'll take you in the back seat of your car put my finger in that already wet pussy just to taste it then put my black cock inside I know we don't have long after about five minutes I'm feeling you up with all my hot seed watching it run out onto the car seat leaving the aroma of sex juices in the air as your hubby returns

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds