view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jcypssy
Public humiliation
I'm not sure why, but sometimes I cum the hardest when I am being sexually humiliated in public. One of my fantasies is to have my anus gaped in a public place and to be fisted so hard that I start to squirt everywhere while people look on.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jcypssy
Does anyone else like the idea of public humiliation, or would anyone just like to try to sexually humiliate me wink?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
goldgto
Unfortunately there are laws against this kind of thing. But I would love to watch and masturbate to this.

dog300
Yeah
I was taking into the woods dressed up as a school girl by a master i had.
sucked cocks till i dribbled all over my self had my face cummed all over then made to walk down the street with cum all over me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dog300 said: ...

Now I know why you want me to wear https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=100296&d=1022012090" target="_blank" class="forum-link">those panties to work. curse

Naughty-naughty! sneaky sneaky

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Post a video for us to judge next time you get the urge to be humiliated. drool rolleyes drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure but enjoy exhibitionism so possibly have an interest and was just exchanging emails about this with another member which was intriguing, so pretty much not sure. Would like to hear more from others experiences who share this interest.

expose4all
Please expose me
i have fun that the pictures of me in public places (parking, parks, toilets) are hung out. what do you think? would you like to do that and then send me photos?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
every one in our hometown knows my wife is a slut and will fuck anyone.what could be more humiliating .i got so hard writing this.i love it when the locals wait untill last call at the bar and she fucks them.a true story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES
Depends on what and where , but yes. I have been clocked while in girl mode or under dressed.
Also a gf who made sure i showed lines and marks and told clerks when we shopped the lingerie was for me.
I miss her. crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: every one in our hometown knows my wife is a slut and will fuck anyone.what could be more humiliating .i got so hard writing this.i love it when the locals wait untill last call at the bar and she fucks them.a true story

I would not say that it was humiliating. I would be proud of her if I were you that so many men find her attractive and want to fuck her. You are a lucky man and I wish there was more like her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Scotchlander said:
sophia519 said: every one in our hometown knows my wife is a slut and will fuck anyone.what could be more humiliating .i got so hard writing this.i love it when the locals wait untill last call at the bar and she fucks them.a true story

I would not say that it was humiliating. I would be proud of her if I were you that so many men find her attractive and want to fuck her. You are a lucky man and I wish there was more like her.

i know she has cheated on me with at least 3 of the men i have seen her fuck and that gets me so hard,when we go out to local bars i know there is likely one of the men has fucked her,after 130 different men in 6 years i lose track

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public Humiliation
jcypssy said: Does anyone else like the idea of public humiliation, or would anyone just like to try to sexually humiliate me wink?

I will do ANYTHING to to anywhere

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hotboi81 said:
jcypssy said: Does anyone else like the idea of public humiliation, or would anyone just like to try to sexually humiliate me wink?

I will do ANYTHING to You anywhere anytime

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife made me jerk my small cock in front of one of her friends, they both had a good laff, and I never came so hard

cstmflash1
I was dating a girl and we had been at their cottage. We were in the hot tub naked because her parents were not coming back until latter that night. Her mother came home early though. The girl I was seeing already teased me all the time about my size, and now her mother would not leave until I got out naked. It was summer, so the hot tub was actually cold. I was less than 1" when I stood up. The mother had this look of amazement on her face when she saw it and said she had never seen one so small on a man. From that day on she told all her friends and sisters. As it turns out the relationship didn't last that long anyway

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
i have video of sophia laughing at me while she fucks a 23 year old and he looks at me like i am a loser

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not really humiliating to me..I've been fucked with people watching and I loved it! Got off big time!

Manstaff56
Humiliation
I confess. I’m turned on by small penis humiliation. I suppose I turned my pain into pleasure. I eroticized my fears. I was drinking with buddies outside, in the burbs. This was years ago. It was winter and cold out. I had to piss. I went to the back yard and unzipped behind a tree. The shrinkage was real. I’m about 7” when I’m hard but my dick looks quite small when it’s limp and even smaller when it’s experiencing shrinkage from cold weather or cold water. I look to my left and saw a group of black women gathered in the kitchen, in the house next door. I could see them clearly through the large floor to ceiling window. They were laughing hysterically at my “little dick” at least one of them making the sign with their pinky. I was so embarrassed. I had a few other incidents growing up that cemented the idea in my mind that my dick wasn’t big enough to truly satisfy. I ended up in a relationship with a sexy flirty woman who had a history of cheating. She told me she’d cheated on her first husband. I travelled out of town often. I began to worry she’d cheat on me. The thought began to turn me on. That’s when my cuckold fantasies kicked in. I always imagined that she’d cheat and give her pussy to another man because she realized he has a big cock. Now, my current lover can make me cum quick if she starts talking dirty to me, talking about my “little dick.” It turns me on. I can only imagine it happening in public.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Manstaff56 said: I confess. I’m turned on by small penis humiliation. I suppose I turned my pain into pleasure. I eroticized my fears. I was drinking with buddies outside, in the burbs. This was years ago. It was winter and cold out. I had to piss. I went to the back yard and unzipped behind a tree. The shrinkage was real. I’m about 7” when I’m hard but my dick looks quite small when it’s limp and even smaller when it’s experiencing shrinkage from cold weather or cold water. I look to my left and saw a group of black women gathered in the kitchen, in the house next door. I could see them clearly through the large floor to ceiling window. They were laughing hysterically at my “little dick” at least one of them making the sign with their pinky. I was so embarrassed. I had a few other incidents growing up that cemented the idea in my mind that my dick wasn’t big enough to truly satisfy. I ended up in a relationship with a sexy flirty woman who had a history of cheating. She told me she’d cheated on her first husband. I travelled out of town often. I began to worry she’d cheat on me. The thought began to turn me on. That’s when my cuckold fantasies kicked in. I always imagined that she’d cheat and give her pussy to another man because she realized he has a big cock. Now, my current lover can make me cum quick if she starts talking dirty to me, talking about my “little dick.” It turns me on. I can only imagine it happening in public.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public humiliation
I don't know what it is. I seem to really get turned on thinking about it. Would really like to do it too. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: i have video of sophia laughing at me while she fucks a 23 year old and he looks at me like i am a loser

I would love to be fucking her mouth and point jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bosco1174 said:
sophia519 said: i have video of sophia laughing at me while she fucks a 23 year old and he looks at me like i am a loser

I would love to be fucking her mouth and point jerk jerk jerk

thats what i do when i watch her fuck jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not me directly but take part in what could be humiliation, best friend, his wife and me grew up together and spend a lot of time naked around each other but rarely all at the same time, he has a micro penis his erect cock is smaller than mine when flaccid, she loves cfnm and often has doing things nude she always comments on how my cock swings when doing things she likes us to stand next to each other so she can compare us and she loves waggling my cock in front of him till its hard. On the other hand she enjoys being told to remove her clothes or having them removed whilst I watch, she gets stripped naked and told to do things such as wash the car, tidy the house etc whilst we watch, not sure if it's humiliation she loves to watch me masturbate over her when she's naked and especially when their having sex

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
just big enough said: Not me directly but take part in what could be humiliation, best friend, his wife and me grew up together and spend a lot of time naked around each other but rarely all at the same time, he has a micro penis his erect cock is smaller than mine when flaccid, she loves cfnm and often has doing things nude she always comments on how my cock swings when doing things she likes us to stand next to each other so she can compare us and she loves waggling my cock in front of him till its hard. On the other hand she enjoys being told to remove her clothes or having them removed whilst I watch, she gets stripped naked and told to do things such as wash the car, tidy the house etc whilst we watch, not sure if it's humiliation she loves to watch me masturbate over her when she's naked and especially when their having sex

sounds like heaven for all 3 of you

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Recently the Washington post ran an article confirming what I already knew from experience,
as many or more wives than husbands cheat,I was in an open marriage to my ex wife and
I found it way easier to find a married woman to cheat, than a single woman that wanted a
married boyfriend/fuk buddy, it never occurred to me that any of the husbands enjoyed what
I was doing, the few that found out didn't appreciate me by their reactions, lol. we had excitement.
(especially when one doesn't want to go home anymore and I keep her, Angel )

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
stevenasty said: Recently the Washington post ran an article confirming what I already knew from experience,
as many or more wives than husbands cheat,I was in an open marriage to my ex wife and
I found it way easier to find a married woman to cheat, than a single woman that wanted a
married boyfriend/fuk buddy, it never occurred to me that any of the husbands enjoyed what
I was doing, the few that found out didn't appreciate me by their reactions, lol. we had excitement.
(especially when one doesn't want to go home anymore and I keep her, Angel )

i love watching my wife with other men ,the biggest thrill ever was when i watched another man make her cum,it even topped my first pussy.so i guess you are right about men knowing

Forum Level:
Just getting started

it really is, I love it its become a normal thing to do

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Humiliation
I would love to be stripped naked by my wife and a few of her friends. While they all laugh and make fun of my tiny penis. Taking pictures and videos while I stroke it with one finger and my thumb. Then they all watch my wife peg me till I cum. I fantasize about this all the time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
normal
just big enough said:

it really is, I love it its become a normal thing to do

it is normal .what is not normal is fucking the same person for 50 years

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fat with tiny dick
I would love to show my fat body and tiny dick and have strangers laugh and make fun

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds