Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women for pic trade/chat/cam
I am married and looking to meet other married women that are looking outside of their marriage for a little excitement. Trade/request different pics from eachother and chat w/ cam (when available). I know everyone has their "real life" outside NN, but was looking for someone that wanted to have a seperate avenue to keep things sexy and exciting. I know I am one of thousands of men looking for this, but figured I would post to see what happens. Hope to hear from some sexy gals that are looking for the same.

G raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love a online guy to tease and flash
I would be interested in swapping pictures and videos, BUT you don't have even a profile picture muchless information about you. Hubby likes me showing off for other men. He does and will probably continue to shoot most of not all of my videos and pictures. If you are in Texas, Tennessee or North Mississippi I would like to have some one else shoot pictures for him instead. He would love to see me teasing and playing with a cock or getting spread open wide and toyed or fingered by a new friend or stranger. He loves to watch me as I'm shared and traded with our friends and couples back home. It has been a few years since we played with a friends or teasing and flashing other guys. I am normally very shy but sometimes I let him show me off and we normally flash truckers but shortly after moving to our current home we pushed that to the limit when I allowed him to blindfold me and drive while I played for all my truckers to see. He then told me to not stop no matter what until I came(knowing it takes me a long time). we were driving along and he told me to put in my ear pods and turn it up, now I could not see it hear anything, and very scared but getting very horny too. Next thing I know we were exiting the freeway and I started to cover up, he stopped me and told me to continue playing with my pussy. So I did, for him to park and watch I thought. Then finally we rolled to a stop and I started to get really into it knowing he was intently watching me. Then I felt the wind rush in as he opened my window but did not think about it again until a hand touched my chest and started playing with my nipples. I started to get off and while moaning loud and starting to get very wet. Then hubby took my hands back and tired then behind my seat, stripped my pants and panties fallowed with my shirt and bra, now completely nude and being fondled and the stranger progressed lower touching my belly and down my side finally reaching my pubic area and skipped to run my thighs slowly pulling my legs open wide, then my feet on the dash and legs as wide as I could get them when the new friend brushed by my pussy and I came hard instantly. He told me to continue and don't stop until told to. So I continued as he exited the car. Then returned a few minutes later and told me I could stop but not get dressed. We drove around the parking lot thinking we were headed back to the drive and we parked again. He got out and then my foot opened hubby took my hand and led me out but to where I had no idea. Thinking he was going to walk me nude or something I started to protest as he took my hand and put it on a handle then assisted me up and into a semi truck and past the passenger seat to the bed edge in the sleeper. I sat there nude in a strangers truck but hubby next to me I started to feel more confident, no one was touching me or anything so I laid back on the bed lifted my legs straight up in the air and let them fall wide open. Just laying there pussy wide open for anyone around to see. I was wanting to be touched again I started fingering myself. Then I heard hubby's door close and the engine fire up. Ok not that strange to run the engine while parked I thought. Then the truck started rolling and I was terrified I moved back up to sit on the bed and slid over to the seat where hubby was??? The truck gained stopped and entered the freeway. I was alone in a strangers semi truck nude and without any clothes(they are still in the car) I say there and the driver never said anything or even touched me, we pulled to a stop and he told me to stay where I am and stay nude, not having a option I did as told. Then my door opened and a hand led me out of the truck. Wrapped my naked body with a towel as I stood in public showing everything to ? He took my hand and walked me, still blindfolded and listening to loud music I had no idea what or where or why but just fallowed direction. He led me into a building and then into what I thought was a smaller room or bathroom. He took my hands and cuffed them together above my head to something up high. Then spread my feet and tied then apart. Pulled my hips back forcing me to bend at the waist. Unable to see or hear, now unable to close my legs or cover myself in any way I was very scared and legs starting to shake violently I peed down my leg. As I did I started getting water spraying on me. I was handcuffed to a shower head. Then I was joined by my new owner I stood there and allowed him to wash my body completely from head to toe. But not my pussy or asshole. The party I really wanted touched, right now. I started to ask for what I wanted and was muted with a washcloth stuffed in my mouth. I just stood there waiting. Then he left the shower and I was alone again. Just a minute later a new set of hands started to wash me again. This time focusING on my pussy and fingering me deep from behind I had no idea what was happening or where I was, where my hubby was, thinking this is how it all ends for me I started crying out to my hubby, no response. Then the water turned off again as a hard cock slots in my very eager and excited pussy. He pumped away till he shot a huge load in me. Then he just pulled out and disappeared. Then I couple minutes later the water turned on and I was thoroughly washed again by again new hands. Not waiting long or washing anything but my ass crack and pussy he to slid his cock in me and started fucking me before he pulled out and forcibly push into my virgin asshole. Now very scared as I though there is no way hubby allowed this and was obviously not here to save me. After just a couple quick pumps he pulled out and uncuffed my hands lowering my body down this stranger pushed his cock in my mouth and down my throat and started fucking my throat to he shot his load in my mouth and on my face. Then returned my hands to the previous position and cuffed me again. Turned off water and left me alone again. And another set of hands starting again. Pushing hard into my pussy with his fingers he suddenly slipped in wrist deep and was fisting me, another first. Getting pounded inside by yet another set of hands he pulled me back into him and shoved his cock in my ass again. Painfully fucking me in my virgin asshole. Felt good but hurt in a new way for me to experience. Then as he removed my cuffs again he removed my blindfold and it was my hubby in my ass. It was just the two of us in a truck stop shower room. We fucked for a long time before we came together and left hand in hand. No one around that I could see that would fit the vision of the strangers that had just seen, touched, fucked, and cum in me. We left and went home, hubby not telling me anything, then he turned on the TV and casted his phone to show me the video he shot. He was there the entire time except while I was being driven in the truck, he was fallowing behind. The trucker wanted to rent a shower and take me in the shower but was not able to get it up. So hubby has recruited other truckers to join me as he filmed the entire experience. He even charged one guy, the one who fucked me in the ass $100 to get to shower with me and have me if he wanted,as he wanted.

We have talked about stepping it up again and trying another new experience for me. I hope and Want to try an adult theater or glory hole next time. I want to be gangbanged one time to feel it and have the experience.

Want to help out, send your info and we will see if you are on any of our future trips and maybe you can be my next stranger to use me like a whore. Hubby and I bought me some new toys and outfit (with the money he got pimping me out,) for our next adventure. Very slut ish and truly have been whored out, but just for fun. Our way of roll playing, but now it is his turn and I get to control him and his situation. Think I'm going to send him as a gift to my bff for her bachelorette party. Let everyone use him how they want without him being able to stop or pause anything. Think I will have him tired to a bed and pump his cock with his pump and leave it on him while tied down, in a hotel room blindfolded gagged and being power sucked until the girls arrive back from the swinger club horny and ready to get fucked, each of us, all of us and maybe a few extras if possible. Like to find a guy willing to stick his cock in hubby's mouth and down his throat or maybe the ladies will have the option to take his cock in them or leave my strap on next to him for the girls to use on him. He has not been pegged yet not had he sucked a cock. I want him to do it for me as I watch him gag and then take a load of cum in his mouth directly from a cock. He recently tried eating a creampies from another guy or of my pussy and wants me to bring home more, we even made a deal I would not wash or even clean up after my next partner, but being it home to him to lick me clean and eat the others cum of my body. not much different, I think. He will not be offended or pissed or anything just be used and treated like a whore. I cannot wait to film him getting ridden with cock or strap on in his ass. Then to have it stuck in his mouth to get the cum directly from the source this time, for me to enjoy watching.

So yes I would like a person to share my pictures and stories with maybe get to have you take pictures of me for hubby.

Check out our profile and my pictures and let us know if interested.

Start with a profile picture even if just a cock pic. Then we will discuss you and your option.

Sonja with Rob
bounce bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love a online guy to tease and flash
I would be interested in swapping pictures and videos, BUT you don't have even a profile picture muchless information about you. Hubby likes me showing off for other men. He does and will probably continue to shoot most of not all of my videos and pictures. If you are in Texas, Tennessee or North Mississippi I would like to have some one else shoot pictures for him instead. He would love to see me teasing and playing with a cock or getting spread open wide and toyed or fingered by a new friend or stranger. He loves to watch me as I'm shared and traded with our friends and couples back home. It has been a few years since we played with a friends or teasing and flashing other guys. I am normally very shy but sometimes I let him show me off and we normally flash truckers but shortly after moving to our current home we pushed that to the limit when I allowed him to blindfold me and drive while I played for all my truckers to see. He then told me to not stop no matter what until I came(knowing it takes me a long time). we were driving along and he told me to put in my ear pods and turn it up, now I could not see it hear anything, and very scared but getting very horny too. Next thing I know we were exiting the freeway and I started to cover up, he stopped me and told me to continue playing with my pussy. So I did, for him to park and watch I thought. Then finally we rolled to a stop and I started to get really into it knowing he was intently watching me. Then I felt the wind rush in as he opened my window but did not think about it again until a hand touched my chest and started playing with my nipples. I started to get off and while moaning loud and starting to get very wet. Then hubby took my hands back and tired then behind my seat, stripped my pants and panties fallowed with my shirt and bra, now completely nude and being fondled and the stranger progressed lower touching my belly and down my side finally reaching my pubic area and skipped to run my thighs slowly pulling my legs open wide, then my feet on the dash and legs as wide as I could get them when the new friend brushed by my pussy and I came hard instantly. He told me to continue and don't stop until told to. So I continued as he exited the car. Then returned a few minutes later and told me I could stop but not get dressed. We drove around the parking lot thinking we were headed back to the drive and we parked again. He got out and then my foot opened hubby took my hand and led me out but to where I had no idea. Thinking he was going to walk me nude or something I started to protest as he took my hand and put it on a handle then assisted me up and into a semi truck and past the passenger seat to the bed edge in the sleeper. I sat there nude in a strangers truck but hubby next to me I started to feel more confident, no one was touching me or anything so I laid back on the bed lifted my legs straight up in the air and let them fall wide open. Just laying there pussy wide open for anyone around to see. I was wanting to be touched again I started fingering myself. Then I heard hubby's door close and the engine fire up. Ok not that strange to run the engine while parked I thought. Then the truck started rolling and I was terrified I moved back up to sit on the bed and slid over to the seat where hubby was??? The truck gained stopped and entered the freeway. I was alone in a strangers semi truck nude and without any clothes(they are still in the car) I say there and the driver never said anything or even touched me, we pulled to a stop and he told me to stay where I am and stay nude, not having a option I did as told. Then my door opened and a hand led me out of the truck. Wrapped my naked body with a towel as I stood in public showing everything to ? He took my hand and walked me, still blindfolded and listening to loud music I had no idea what or where or why but just fallowed direction. He led me into a building and then into what I thought was a smaller room or bathroom. He took my hands and cuffed them together above my head to something up high. Then spread my feet and tied then apart. Pulled my hips back forcing me to bend at the waist. Unable to see or hear, now unable to close my legs or cover myself in any way I was very scared and legs starting to shake violently I peed down my leg. As I did I started getting water spraying on me. I was handcuffed to a shower head. Then I was joined by my new owner I stood there and allowed him to wash my body completely from head to toe. But not my pussy or asshole. The party I really wanted touched, right now. I started to ask for what I wanted and was muted with a washcloth stuffed in my mouth. I just stood there waiting. Then he left the shower and I was alone again. Just a minute later a new set of hands started to wash me again. This time focusING on my pussy and fingering me deep from behind I had no idea what was happening or where I was, where my hubby was, thinking this is how it all ends for me I started crying out to my hubby, no response. Then the water turned off again as a hard cock slots in my very eager and excited pussy. He pumped away till he shot a huge load in me. Then he just pulled out and disappeared. Then I couple minutes later the water turned on and I was thoroughly washed again by again new hands. Not waiting long or washing anything but my ass crack and pussy he to slid his cock in me and started fucking me before he pulled out and forcibly push into my virgin asshole. Now very scared as I though there is no way hubby allowed this and was obviously not here to save me. After just a couple quick pumps he pulled out and uncuffed my hands lowering my body down this stranger pushed his cock in my mouth and down my throat and started fucking my throat to he shot his load in my mouth and on my face. Then returned my hands to the previous position and cuffed me again. Turned off water and left me alone again. And another set of hands starting again. Pushing hard into my pussy with his fingers he suddenly slipped in wrist deep and was fisting me, another first. Getting pounded inside by yet another set of hands he pulled me back into him and shoved his cock in my ass again. Painfully fucking me in my virgin asshole. Felt good but hurt in a new way for me to experience. Then as he removed my cuffs again he removed my blindfold and it was my hubby in my ass. It was just the two of us in a truck stop shower room. We fucked for a long time before we came together and left hand in hand. No one around that I could see that would fit the vision of the strangers that had just seen, touched, fucked, and cum in me. We left and went home, hubby not telling me anything, then he turned on the TV and casted his phone to show me the video he shot. He was there the entire time except while I was being driven in the truck, he was fallowing behind. The trucker wanted to rent a shower and take me in the shower but was not able to get it up. So hubby has recruited other truckers to join me as he filmed the entire experience. He even charged one guy, the one who fucked me in the ass $100 to get to shower with me and have me if he wanted,as he wanted.

We have talked about stepping it up again and trying another new experience for me. I hope and Want to try an adult theater or glory hole next time. I want to be gangbanged one time to feel it and have the experience.

Want to help out, send your info and we will see if you are on any of our future trips and maybe you can be my next stranger to use me like a whore. Hubby and I bought me some new toys and outfit (with the money he got pimping me out,) for our next adventure. Very slut ish and truly have been whored out, but just for fun. Our way of roll playing, but now it is his turn and I get to control him and his situation. Think I'm going to send him as a gift to my bff for her bachelorette party. Let everyone use him how they want without him being able to stop or pause anything. Think I will have him tired to a bed and pump his cock with his pump and leave it on him while tied down, in a hotel room blindfolded gagged and being power sucked until the girls arrive back from the swinger club horny and ready to get fucked, each of us, all of us and maybe a few extras if possible. Like to find a guy willing to stick his cock in hubby's mouth and down his throat or maybe the ladies will have the option to take his cock in them or leave my strap on next to him for the girls to use on him. He has not been pegged yet not had he sucked a cock. I want him to do it for me as I watch him gag and then take a load of cum in his mouth directly from a cock. He recently tried eating a creampies from another guy or of my pussy and wants me to bring home more, we even made a deal I would not wash or even clean up after my next partner, but being it home to him to lick me clean and eat the others cum of my body. not much different, I think. He will not be offended or pissed or anything just be used and treated like a whore. I cannot wait to film him getting ridden with cock or strap on in his ass. Then to have it stuck in his mouth to get the cum directly from the source this time, for me to enjoy watching.

So yes I would like a person to share my pictures and stories with maybe get to have you take pictures of me for hubby.

Start with a profile picture even if just a cock pic. Then we will discuss you and your option.

Sonja with Rob
bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
RobNSonja said: I would be interested in swapping pictures and videos, BUT you don't have even a profile picture muchless information about you. Hubby likes me showing off for other men. He does and will probably continue to shoot most of not all of my videos and pictures. If you are in Texas, Tennessee or North Mississippi I would like to have some one else shoot pictures for him instead. He would love to see me teasing and playing with a cock or getting spread open wide and toyed or fingered by a new friend or stranger. He loves to watch me as I'm shared and traded with our friends and couples back home. It has been a few years since we played with a friends or teasing and flashing other guys. I am normally very shy but sometimes I let him show me off and we normally flash truckers but shortly after moving to our current home we pushed that to the limit when I allowed him to blindfold me and drive while I played for all my truckers to see. He then told me to not stop no matter what until I came(knowing it takes me a long time). we were driving along and he told me to put in my ear pods and turn it up, now I could not see it hear anything, and very scared but getting very horny too. Next thing I know we were exiting the freeway and I started to cover up, he stopped me and told me to continue playing with my pussy. So I did, for him to park and watch I thought. Then finally we rolled to a stop and I started to get really into it knowing he was intently watching me. Then I felt the wind rush in as he opened my window but did not think about it again until a hand touched my chest and started playing with my nipples. I started to get off and while moaning loud and starting to get very wet. Then hubby took my hands back and tired then behind my seat, stripped my pants and panties fallowed with my shirt and bra, now completely nude and being fondled and the stranger progressed lower touching my belly and down my side finally reaching my pubic area and skipped to run my thighs slowly pulling my legs open wide, then my feet on the dash and legs as wide as I could get them when the new friend brushed by my pussy and I came hard instantly. He told me to continue and don't stop until told to. So I continued as he exited the car. Then returned a few minutes later and told me I could stop but not get dressed. We drove around the parking lot thinking we were headed back to the drive and we parked again. He got out and then my foot opened hubby took my hand and led me out but to where I had no idea. Thinking he was going to walk me nude or something I started to protest as he took my hand and put it on a handle then assisted me up and into a semi truck and past the passenger seat to the bed edge in the sleeper. I sat there nude in a strangers truck but hubby next to me I started to feel more confident, no one was touching me or anything so I laid back on the bed lifted my legs straight up in the air and let them fall wide open. Just laying there pussy wide open for anyone around to see. I was wanting to be touched again I started fingering myself. Then I heard hubby's door close and the engine fire up. Ok not that strange to run the engine while parked I thought. Then the truck started rolling and I was terrified I moved back up to sit on the bed and slid over to the seat where hubby was??? The truck gained stopped and entered the freeway. I was alone in a strangers semi truck nude and without any clothes(they are still in the car) I say there and the driver never said anything or even touched me, we pulled to a stop and he told me to stay where I am and stay nude, not having a option I did as told. Then my door opened and a hand led me out of the truck. Wrapped my naked body with a towel as I stood in public showing everything to ? He took my hand and walked me, still blindfolded and listening to loud music I had no idea what or where or why but just fallowed direction. He led me into a building and then into what I thought was a smaller room or bathroom. He took my hands and cuffed them together above my head to something up high. Then spread my feet and tied then apart. Pulled my hips back forcing me to bend at the waist. Unable to see or hear, now unable to close my legs or cover myself in any way I was very scared and legs starting to shake violently I peed down my leg. As I did I started getting water spraying on me. I was handcuffed to a shower head. Then I was joined by my new owner I stood there and allowed him to wash my body completely from head to toe. But not my pussy or asshole. The party I really wanted touched, right now. I started to ask for what I wanted and was muted with a washcloth stuffed in my mouth. I just stood there waiting. Then he left the shower and I was alone again. Just a minute later a new set of hands started to wash me again. This time focusING on my pussy and fingering me deep from behind I had no idea what was happening or where I was, where my hubby was, thinking this is how it all ends for me I started crying out to my hubby, no response. Then the water turned off again as a hard cock slots in my very eager and excited pussy. He pumped away till he shot a huge load in me. Then he just pulled out and disappeared. Then I couple minutes later the water turned on and I was thoroughly washed again by again new hands. Not waiting long or washing anything but my ass crack and pussy he to slid his cock in me and started fucking me before he pulled out and forcibly push into my virgin asshole. Now very scared as I though there is no way hubby allowed this and was obviously not here to save me. After just a couple quick pumps he pulled out and uncuffed my hands lowering my body down this stranger pushed his cock in my mouth and down my throat and started fucking my throat to he shot his load in my mouth and on my face. Then returned my hands to the previous position and cuffed me again. Turned off water and left me alone again. And another set of hands starting again. Pushing hard into my pussy with his fingers he suddenly slipped in wrist deep and was fisting me, another first. Getting pounded inside by yet another set of hands he pulled me back into him and shoved his cock in my ass again. Painfully fucking me in my virgin asshole. Felt good but hurt in a new way for me to experience. Then as he removed my cuffs again he removed my blindfold and it was my hubby in my ass. It was just the two of us in a truck stop shower room. We fucked for a long time before we came together and left hand in hand. No one around that I could see that would fit the vision of the strangers that had just seen, touched, fucked, and cum in me. We left and went home, hubby not telling me anything, then he turned on the TV and casted his phone to show me the video he shot. He was there the entire time except while I was being driven in the truck, he was fallowing behind. The trucker wanted to rent a shower and take me in the shower but was not able to get it up. So hubby has recruited other truckers to join me as he filmed the entire experience. He even charged one guy, the one who fucked me in the ass $100 to get to shower with me and have me if he wanted,as he wanted.

Sonja with Rob
bounce bounce

WOW! I checked out your profile. Very nice

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here! Swing Club !
Way TOO MUCH INFO !---I fell asleep just trying to read it! Go to SEX RESORT!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just came
RobNSonja said: I would be interested in swapping pictures and videos, BUT you don't have even a profile picture muchless information about you. Hubby likes me showing off for other men. He does and will probably continue to shoot most of not all of my videos and pictures. If you are in Texas, Tennessee or North Mississippi I would like to have some one else shoot pictures for him instead. He would love to see me teasing and playing with a cock or getting spread open wide and toyed or fingered by a new friend or stranger. He loves to watch me as I'm shared and traded with our friends and couples back home. It has been a few years since we played with a friends or teasing and flashing other guys. I am normally very shy but sometimes I let him show me off and we normally flash truckers but shortly after moving to our current home we pushed that to the limit when I allowed him to blindfold me and drive while I played for all my truckers to see. He then told me to not stop no matter what until I came(knowing it takes me a long time). we were driving along and he told me to put in my ear pods and turn it up, now I could not see it hear anything, and very scared but getting very horny too. Next thing I know we were exiting the freeway and I started to cover up, he stopped me and told me to continue playing with my pussy. So I did, for him to park and watch I thought. Then finally we rolled to a stop and I started to get really into it knowing he was intently watching me. Then I felt the wind rush in as he opened my window but did not think about it again until a hand touched my chest and started playing with my nipples. I started to get off and while moaning loud and starting to get very wet. Then hubby took my hands back and tired then behind my seat, stripped my pants and panties fallowed with my shirt and bra, now completely nude and being fondled and the stranger progressed lower touching my belly and down my side finally reaching my pubic area and skipped to run my thighs slowly pulling my legs open wide, then my feet on the dash and legs as wide as I could get them when the new friend brushed by my pussy and I came hard instantly. He told me to continue and don't stop until told to. So I continued as he exited the car. Then returned a few minutes later and told me I could stop but not get dressed. We drove around the parking lot thinking we were headed back to the drive and we parked again. He got out and then my foot opened hubby took my hand and led me out but to where I had no idea. Thinking he was going to walk me nude or something I started to protest as he took my hand and put it on a handle then assisted me up and into a semi truck and past the passenger seat to the bed edge in the sleeper. I sat there nude in a strangers truck but hubby next to me I started to feel more confident, no one was touching me or anything so I laid back on the bed lifted my legs straight up in the air and let them fall wide open. Just laying there pussy wide open for anyone around to see. I was wanting to be touched again I started fingering myself. Then I heard hubby's door close and the engine fire up. Ok not that strange to run the engine while parked I thought. Then the truck started rolling and I was terrified I moved back up to sit on the bed and slid over to the seat where hubby was??? The truck gained stopped and entered the freeway. I was alone in a strangers semi truck nude and without any clothes(they are still in the car) I say there and the driver never said anything or even touched me, we pulled to a stop and he told me to stay where I am and stay nude, not having a option I did as told. Then my door opened and a hand led me out of the truck. Wrapped my naked body with a towel as I stood in public showing everything to ? He took my hand and walked me, still blindfolded and listening to loud music I had no idea what or where or why but just fallowed direction. He led me into a building and then into what I thought was a smaller room or bathroom. He took my hands and cuffed them together above my head to something up high. Then spread my feet and tied then apart. Pulled my hips back forcing me to bend at the waist. Unable to see or hear, now unable to close my legs or cover myself in any way I was very scared and legs starting to shake violently I peed down my leg. As I did I started getting water spraying on me. I was handcuffed to a shower head. Then I was joined by my new owner I stood there and allowed him to wash my body completely from head to toe. But not my pussy or asshole. The party I really wanted touched, right now. I started to ask for what I wanted and was muted with a washcloth stuffed in my mouth. I just stood there waiting. Then he left the shower and I was alone again. Just a minute later a new set of hands started to wash me again. This time focusING on my pussy and fingering me deep from behind I had no idea what was happening or where I was, where my hubby was, thinking this is how it all ends for me I started crying out to my hubby, no response. Then the water turned off again as a hard cock slots in my very eager and excited pussy. He pumped away till he shot a huge load in me. Then he just pulled out and disappeared. Then I couple minutes later the water turned on and I was thoroughly washed again by again new hands. Not waiting long or washing anything but my ass crack and pussy he to slid his cock in me and started fucking me before he pulled out and forcibly push into my virgin asshole. Now very scared as I though there is no way hubby allowed this and was obviously not here to save me. After just a couple quick pumps he pulled out and uncuffed my hands lowering my body down this stranger pushed his cock in my mouth and down my throat and started fucking my throat to he shot his load in my mouth and on my face. Then returned my hands to the previous position and cuffed me again. Turned off water and left me alone again. And another set of hands starting again. Pushing hard into my pussy with his fingers he suddenly slipped in wrist deep and was fisting me, another first. Getting pounded inside by yet another set of hands he pulled me back into him and shoved his cock in my ass again. Painfully fucking me in my virgin asshole. Felt good but hurt in a new way for me to experience. Then as he removed my cuffs again he removed my blindfold and it was my hubby in my ass. It was just the two of us in a truck stop shower room. We fucked for a long time before we came together and left hand in hand. No one around that I could see that would fit the vision of the strangers that had just seen, touched, fucked, and cum in me. We left and went home, hubby not telling me anything, then he turned on the TV and casted his phone to show me the video he shot. He was there the entire time except while I was being driven in the truck, he was fallowing behind. The trucker wanted to rent a shower and take me in the shower but was not able to get it up. So hubby has recruited other truckers to join me as he filmed the entire experience. He even charged one guy, the one who fucked me in the ass $100 to get to shower with me and have me if he wanted,as he wanted.

Sonja with Rob
bounce bounce

in NW Ohio here I'd love to play

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you jave
ThePerfectStorm_069 said:

Sonja with Rob
bounce bounce

in NW Ohio here I'd love to play

you have a

Platinumfunblonde
Im open to please and love showing off --hubby loves showing me off too...kisses
Im open to please and love showing off --hubby loves showing me off too...kisses
Just be sweet w compliments --not demaning

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds