Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
joeytomatoes
what type of underwear do you wear....and what color!!!!
guys... do you wear boxers.... briefs.... thongs or nothing?????

ladies... panties.... thongs... boy briefs....spanx.... or if you wear the pants in the family... boxers....

i wear what ever i get for christmas and b-day gifts color does not matter laugh laugh laugh

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
boxer briefs

I stick with the basic solid colors... black, red, blue, gray. I have a few gag/playful boxers too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Panties or Boy shorts.
Trimmed with lace. Solid colors such as yellow, green, purple, black

joeytomatoes
Atrebates said: Joey if only you watched me on cams [nn cam] about 3 months ago i Ironed all my 'Small's 'for peeps to see,they're in diff colours...my fave at the moment are the Lime Green,and Orange day-glow 1's multi striped, blue-white stripes....there like tight fitting short-shorts love

well hell at... you are quite the fashionista ... sorry i missed the show w00t w00t w00t

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
None
I have some boxer briefs (like tight fitting boxers) in the drawer, but never wear them.

joeytomatoes
atrebates....
france you say... who's the designer??? i'm sure it wasn't BVD LOL LOL

the orange day glo underwear would probably sell well in sporting good stores here as orange day glo is recommended for hunters also i'll bet ghetto rap artists would be big fans as they wear their pants below their ass.... laugh laugh laugh

joeytomatoes
Atrebates said:
joeytomatoes said: france you say... who's the designer??? i'm sure it wasn't BVD LOL LOL

the orange day glo underwear would probably sell well in sporting good stores here as orange day glo is recommended for hunters also i'll bet ghetto rap artists would be big fans as they wear their pants below their ass.... laugh laugh laugh

Jean Paul Gaultier,Maxime Simoëns smile
i go commando when hunting thumbup

damn... designer underwear ...under commando clothes... the US navy seals got on you bud

tsunami247
There are strict rules regarding the type and color of undergarments that trolls are permitted to wear. Only Mormon trolls may vary.

It's all about our professional image.

joeytomatoes
Atrebates said: but i put my best Gay-On when i go hunting grin

and i'll bet you have the biggest water blaster in the club laugh laugh laugh laugh

draw.... aim and shoot!!!

joeytomatoes
Atrebates said: The British comic was shooting a scene on location in America's Deep South with the three men when things took a turn for the worse.

Sacha, who was in character as the gay Austrian fashion reporter, began dancing naked around the trio's campsite and after realising Bruno was 'gay' the men started loading their guns.
A source said: “The crew were convinced something serious was going to happen. The hunters thought he was a real Austrian TV reporter doing a travel piece. Sacha started comparing them to the 'Sex and the City' girls and then when everyone went to bed he started dancing naked. After they saw him they just started readying their guns in front of the cameras.”
After initially trying to reason with the men, Sacha and the cameramen fled in fear of their lives.
The source added: “They realised they just had to get out of there. Everyone was really scared by what happened.”
This is not the only sequence from the film which has landed Sacha in hot water.
Last June, the 37-year-old actor sparked a riot after tricking locals in Fort Smith, Arkansas, into attending a cage fighting event, featuring "hot girls" and "$1 beer".
However, when the crowd of over 1,500 people arrived they saw Sacha and another actor perform homoerotic wrestling moves in revealing costumes.
Within minutes, the furious audience began throwing beer cans and chairs at the actors, who were xxxxxx to escape from the ring for their safety.
if you ever get the time watch it ,i cant find it
w00t w00t LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

it was posted before and does not deserve reposting.... YO WHERE ARE ALL THE BABES...come on now this is not a campus panty raid.... curse curse curse curse curse laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

joeytomatoes
Atrebates said:
joeytomatoes said:
Atrebates said: The British comic was shooting a scene on location in America's Deep South with the three men when things took a turn for the worse.

Sacha, who was in character as the gay Austrian fashion reporter, began dancing naked around the trio's campsite and after realising Bruno was 'gay' the men started loading their guns.
A source said: “The crew were convinced something serious was going to happen. The hunters thought he was a real Austrian TV reporter doing a travel piece. Sacha started comparing them to the 'Sex and the City' girls and then when everyone went to bed he started dancing naked. After they saw him they just started readying their guns in front of the cameras.”
After initially trying to reason with the men, Sacha and the cameramen fled in fear of their lives.
The source added: “They realised they just had to get out of there. Everyone was really scared by what happened.”
This is not the only sequence from the film which has landed Sacha in hot water.
Last June, the 37-year-old actor sparked a riot after tricking locals in Fort Smith, Arkansas, into attending a cage fighting event, featuring "hot girls" and "$1 beer".
However, when the crowd of over 1,500 people arrived they saw Sacha and another actor perform homoerotic wrestling moves in revealing costumes.
Within minutes, the furious audience began throwing beer cans and chairs at the actors, who were xxxxxx to escape from the ring for their safety.
if you ever get the time watch it ,i cant find it
w00t w00t LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

it was posted before and does not deserve reposting.... YO WHERE ARE ALL THE BABES...come on now this is not a campus panty raid.... curse curse curse curse curse laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

it sure aint a campus panty party...am turning it into a Gay Panty Party LOL thumbup thumbup

please refine your search to the cowboy chaps only thread in the sexual discussion part of the forum.... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
blah02 said: boxer briefs

I stick with the basic solid colors... black, red, blue, gray. I have a few gag/playful boxers too.

This is my answer. I made the switch to boxer briefs about a year ago ( I was wearing the loose fitting baggy boxers) but I have been really pleased and wouldnt switch back. I enjoy the added support for my boys thumbup

tsunami247
Bump.

Joey made me do it.

comefuckmenow

OMG....it's a Atrebates and Joey love in!!!!! love love

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I wear bloomers, although sometimes the elastic around my knees itches a bit.
Poohbare prefers boxer-briefs for himself. He says they used to be white once upon a time, but I'm skeptical.

lookin4cougars
Used to just be boxers, lately has been more boxer-briefs. Like the way they feel, and think they look sexier. Would much rather have those on if I think there's any chance clothes will be coming off.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a smile on my lips! grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have 2 tone underwear. Yellow in the front and brown in the back. I don't know how they got that way. They were white when I bought them.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Seems Poohbare and Ram shop at the same store where they sell them color changin' undies! huh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy Bikini Panties
I like bikini panties and always like them to look good when the clothes come off. Makes me feel more 'womanly' all the time I wear them.

Claire Monroe
Underwear....
If/when I wear them, it's a thong. Red, black or white.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I always wear matching lace shorts and a good bra 'cos it makes me feel sexy.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds