Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SM61
erotic fun night
when we were about 30 we decided we would try and spice up our sex life.
We thought about swinging but decided we would try and see if we liked it first so we decided our stu would come and watch us having sex, ali would be blindfolded so we could say she knew nothing about him being there.
When th night came ali got herself ready bt having a long bath and putting lots of lotion on, she put on a see thru-top knickers and stockings.
We had a lamp on in the room so it was fairly dark, stu had taken his clothes off and came into the bedroom and knelt by the side of the bed. Ali was laid on her front ad I was massaging her back with some oils, I pulled her knickers off and she lifted her bum up tp make it easier I moved my hands to spread her cheeks and slipped a finger into her already moist pussy think she was secretely quite turned on. I asked her to roll onto her back and moved up to kiss her leaving a great view of her pussy for stu to see. I put my hard cock to her lips ans she sucked me slowly and deep, Istarted to play with her clit and I gestured for our stu to finger her which he did by wetting his fingers first, think ali could see out of the bottom of the blindfold, our stu was wanking himself all the time and was rock hard as well.
I had to fuck her and moved ontop of her and sucked her nipples while fucking her, our stu was playing with her tits at the same time, he then laid at the bottom of the bed and came watching my cock inside of Alis pussy, I came pretty quickly and got up so stu could leave the room and go before ali got up. An absolutely brilliant night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
great story really turned me on
andy

If this reply breaks our rules please 
parker555
http://www.longestlist.com%22" target="_blank" class="forum-link">Awesome storythis is tooo goood...

andyz1970
and all true

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantastic

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Hope you get Ali to have a 3some and share smile hot story! bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
we have had lots of fun in the past I would love more but ali doesn't

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1BigVic said: Hope you get Ali to have a 3some and share smile hot story! bounce jerk

would love for it to happen again