Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Question for the Ladies - Gangbang ?
I have a question for the ladies out there. Have you ever had a gangbang? I have had sex with 2 men at the same time a few times and enjoyed it. What is your experience with more men at one time? Was it enjoyable or not? Did you experience any "problems" after?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Since my hubby loves sharing me with his friends Ive had a few experiences with gangbangs. Personally I enjoy them a lot although they are exhausting! I give myself to the guys but I always have the control over what happens when.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any other Women want to share their experiences on this Subject? Maybe even the Guys, What was Your Experience?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I had quite a few MMFs before I was married. Always with the same two men, neither of them were my husband-to-be, but always very hot and naughty!
It was just pure casual fun and nothing at all serious. Best sex I ever had though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Did anyone get DP?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've been spitroasted a few times with Cock in Mouth and Pussy and both Cumming. Also with Both Cumming in My Pussy ....One after the other. Not DP'd and Not Gang Banged......

Men what was your experience with Gang Bangs?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gangbang, or multiple men...
First wife and I had several 3somes, with both an extra girl and an extra guy. A few times we also had a swap of partners in the same room. Had great fun.
Second wife and I went to several parties with 3 or 4 couples. We also had 2 regular couples we would party with from time to time. She was really into pussy, and had fun with other women. There were also the times when she just wanted cock. Three guys on her she really enjoyed too. Miss those days. We would share every experience. I also remember it would be a few days for her ass and pussy to recover. Always will treasure those experiences.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds