Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time nude modelling in front of people
My first experience with being only the naked person in room of dressed people was yesterday. With husband approval I did nude art modelling first time. At first I am very nervous when I am in front of class the teacher talking about me and discussing art while I wait. After 5 minutes he ask me to remove my clothes and start doing some poses. When I remove my bra I am very shy as there are around 15 people in the room fully dressed. I nearly stop when I have to remove my panties in front of everyone in front of class and standing there full naked. I don't know what poses so teacher told me to stand like I am deep in thought about someone I miss. While I am standing I am hoping I look OK and hope my hair style down there look OK and wondering if my lips sticking out coz husband remind me it is not supposed to in art class. It was a bit cold so my boobs stand out nice and look nice in reflection. I have to hold pose for a long time and woman not in art class comes in for some reason and stare at me. Other artist are cool about it and just drawing. Some drawings very good some not so good.
After long time I have to lay on my side like I am sleep but the floor is very uncomfortable. Most artist there are very good only one young guy really trying to see my bits. After 2 hours of being naked in front of class I am used to it but still nervous about people coming in room or looking in from road. I will do it again as it is easy money. Next time I do it I might get turn on but this time I am nervous and don't know what happen next. I think I get copy of some drawing and will put on here.
How was other people here when they are naked in front of strangers?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bbbt
the first time is the hardest. glad you enjoyed it. after a few times you'll be completely relaxed about it.

it's great having everyone focussed on you. i used to nude model years ago. it's hard holding some of the poses for a long time.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have both taught, and taken nude photography classes. The instructor should have had a dressing room for you to change. Also, a robe for you to wear until the class begins, you should not have had to strip in front of the class. I think you will find it gets less stressful as you do it more. Have fun.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I've been naked in front of strangers before but I'm usualy drunk. lol......as is everyone else. Not sure I could get the guts to stand nude in front of an art class or not. Hope it goes well for you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As an exhibitionist I'd love to do that!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I might fantasize about doing something like that but I am not sure I would be brave enough. That is great that you were. Enjoy it! And I agree that you should have had a changing room.....though in my fantasy I guess I would like everyone watching me strip.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find it stupid that lips aren't supposed to stick out of pussy in an art class. Its natural that some pussy's have lips sticking out, yet they act like there is something wrong with it.... as for myself I would like to but I am too worried if there are attractive women in the class that I will get turned on and get a boner. If yourself or women get turned on your lucky because the class can't tell lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was this before we first met?
I never heard how much exhibitionism you had done before our first “meeting “

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude for an art class
Wow! What an interesting subject. That is something that I would be interested in, as a person who loves being nude, and is comfortable with my old and round body. I know that sculptured, muscular body types are usually recruited for this kind of art, and I also have seen large women recruited also, because of their sexy curves. Thanks for sharing your experience, and appreciate the insight. Maybe someday I may try it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude in front of strangers
You described the art class and happenings very well. However, you should not have to be standing naked or undress in front of the class if the class has not started. The instructor has to be professional and allow you some respect. You can bring a robe to cover your body before the class begins, between poses, and during rest. The posing is rewarding and can have great impacts on frash or new students (because they have never seen or stared at a fully nude person for so long, drawing the part visible to them. As in a previous post, I have done the modeling myself and continue to do this in my older years. I enjoy it, make new friends and the nudity just fades away whe we discuss the drawings/sketches some artists have made. As a matter of fact, I am modeling this week on Tuesdat and on Thursday at two different studios. I'll get paid but I am not interested in the money, I just do this now to stay active. In my former youth, I would do erotic poses for some artists that were into that stuff and enjoyed the provocative poses and standing cock in some poses. In some sessions, I would pose with a female model and we would do great poses for the artists. Since you have now started posing, it will be good for your self esteem and take some comfort in your apperance, good or bad, scares, blemishes, crooked toes, or whatever. I hope you enjoy yourself and take the money, good luck to you. PS, I may post my poses as well. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
modeling nude in front of others or strangers
Hi again, look for my post today, it's from my modeling for artists at the life drawing session, just another gig. happydance

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, done it too. Both scary and exciting.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I posed nude for an older woman artist once when I was in college. I was nervous at first but as I got more comfortable I noticed my cock started to get hard. I tried to think non-sexual thoughts to get it to subside, but it got semi hard and stayed that way much of the session. Afterwords I masturbated to orgasm thinking about it! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A group of clothed women appreciate a man nude or like wearing a Thong or brief and being classy with them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude modeling
I was in my 30s before I began modeling nude for life drawing classes at a university. There were usually 25 or so students. I was a bit apprehensive the first time; I used the little changing booth to get undressed but quickly stopped as the weeks went by. The booth simply became a storage space for my clothes. It probably also helped that I had been a student in the same kinds of classes and knew that students weren't just standing around looking at me, that while they looked, they were also focused for the most part on their drawings. Of course, some weren't. I found out a couple of years later from a coworker who knew some of the people in the class and could put two and two together, that a few of the girls in the class were making suggestive comments out of earshot of the professor, trying to get me hard. They didn't realize that I usually wore hearing aids but not while modeling, and their efforts were wasted: I never heard a word of their comments. LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds