view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual Meets, pure sex or friendship and sexual fun, preferences ?
Just curious about the various perspectives out there, theres no right or wrong from my point of view, each to their own, in my personal opinion I prefer to connect as friends with shared humour and sexual tastes, not in a fully commited sence, just as friends who are open sexually to the extent that they take it to the physical level, I mean most of us have had friends we have talked openly with about sex but never took it further than that, anyway, whats your views, for me, sex with friendship is more enjoyable, thats just me, no judgement of those who prefer the pure physical element, so please share your perspectives, what ever they may be smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Had a few fuck buddy lady friends.
Some where true friends. Some were not.
It is great to have a friend with benefits.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Vicki449
I would luv to have sex with 2 of my gfs but im scared to venture there for fear of destroying friendship.

Peaker44
I have a friend I've been trying to get to be a friend with benefits but have had no luck!! curse

Her_Toy
If I have sex with someone, including couples, I like it to be someone that I am or could be friends with whether or not we got naked together. It has to be someone whose company I enjoy. I'm not into fucking someone just because I can, and I've turned down several offers of meets with people I know nothing about and who want me to join them without asking anything about me.

I tend to avoid fucking friends from my day to day life, because that can bring complications. But there have been one or two happy exceptions. It adds an extra something when you are friends who have fucked. smile

cstmflash1
A few close girl friends that I get naked around. They let mw touch and play with them, and they will give me a rub sometimes, but never any sex. They all go to guys with bigger cocks for that

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
love to have a fwb thumbup ,
not several sex meets
thumbdown

Smoldering
I'd like a FWB. I don't think meeting for blind sex has much to recommend it other than a chance to get my rocks off - nothing bad there, but it's a bit cold. I'd like a friendship where we share an interest and hunger for sex in common, but where we are otherwise secure in our relationships so that the FWB thing doesn't start competing with a main relationship.

I don't know if that is even possible, or whether these things always evolve to something else and more complicated.

I want to be with my wife. She needs me, but she doesn't "want" me. Her kind of love is wrapped up in security issues - the need is intense and the appreciation is real. The affection is real enough, although none of it comes to her naturally; it has all been learned behavior. She is focused on her own needs, and has plenty on her plate with chronic pain and other severe health issues. Medication killed her libido years ago.

I have no intention of hurting her. At the same time I've been celibate for over 20 years, and unwillingly so. I think that is not going to change. I can accept that if I know I'm not being locked in a sexless room for the time I have left - I'm already over 60. So far, that's exactly where I've been and it always seemed that escape from that prison required leaving the relationship. I will not leave it - and so I stay in the room.

We're presently in couples therapy and it's on the table with a bunch of other things. I don't think it will get off the table until we address it head on. Some things we just don't know how to talk about, even after 35 years together. Learning to do that is part of the journey.

So, yeah - if I could have a sexual component to a friendship - maybe with a committed couple - it would seem like waking up after 20 years of sleeping under the bus.

Smoldering
Vicki449 said: I would luv to have sex with 2 of my gfs but im scared to venture there for fear of destroying friendship.
Try asking one if she every fantasized about a FWB. If she's telling the truth, the answer will be yes. And you go from there - "tell me about it." The transition to talking about possibilities is a little easier after you've been sharing erotic fantasies for ten minutes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would definatley like to have a personal connection with a sexual meet. Makes the sex more meaningful and fun

DanajustDana
I hooked with someone on here a little over eight years ago, definitely a raw sexual experience and a wonderful weekend!

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lo marriage friendship and sex, I believe this is normal. Of course, not necessarily. But I don't see anything untoward.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
most of our friends fuck my wife you know they all want too and she loves it so why not

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Think it s always better and more fun if their is a emotional as well as a physical connection. So prefer a bit of friendship

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I’ve had several fuck buddies over the years. It didn’t start out that way, I go on a few dates and after we fucked once a twice I wouldn’t feel that romance quick. I was out looking for a relationship. I was always very upfront and honest and said I just don’t have a click and I don’t think that we would be great for each other. Three of them told me they didn’t feel the click either, but if I was interested we could remain fuck buddies until either of us found someone else. I had one girl that told me after I found someone, If it doesn’t work out give me a call. I got to say fuck buddies were a lot of fun, there was no strings attached and when either of us felt like getting fucked we’d call each other. Either I would go to their house or they would come to my house, and start making out with fuck like crazy then we would leave. It was fantastic.
I did have one friend, her and I always talked about different sexual things that we did, and we were very close however never did anything. About five years later she got married and had a kid, around three years after that she was extremely unhappy, One night her and I went out while her husband watched the kid, and as we are getting ready to leave and waiting for the valet, she started to kiss and make out with me. We made out a few more times that week. Then one night, after dinner, on her way home she called me and said it is taking every ounce of energy I have not to turn this car around and go to your house and fuck you. My cock got instantly hard and as soon as I came home I jerked off to that thought. Three days later she called me and asked if I wanted to go to lunch? I said sure, she said great I’ll pick you up. When she got to my house, She asked me for a quick tour, we were over by the kitchen and dining room and I pointed out where my office was the bathroom and pointed to the end of the hall where my master bedroom was, and then showed her the back patio. As we were standing there she said well you didn’t show me your master bedroom, I said OK I brought her back to my bedroom, I said here it is and the master bath is over there. At this point she started to make out with me, The next thing I knew I could feel her hand rubbing over my cock and then unzipping my shorts. She reached her hand and went behind the waistband of my underwear and reach down and started stroking my hard cock. I pulled her shirt off, her bra off And started sucking on her tits as she was stroking my cock. As we made our way toward the bed we both got completely naked and fell onto the bed making out, playing with her tits and her still stroking my cock.. We both wound up laying on our backs, my hand on top of her bald pussy mound and her hand still wrapped around my cock, I said you know if we do this there’s no turning back. For about 20 seconds we’re both just laying there and all the sudden she sprung up, she threw her left leg over me and plunged her pussy down on top of my rock hard cock. Her pussy was soaking wet and as we were fucking I flipped her over onto her back and started pounding her from the top. She was so wet and coming so much that I couldn’t even feel my cock slamming in and out of her, after about 15 minutes I blew a huge load of come in her.After I laid on her with my cock still in her for about two minutes she got up to take a shower, my bed was soaking wet with her pussy juice, I can’t believe how much she came. We continue to fucking like this every couple weeks for the next three years it was fantastic, however in the end our friendship did suffer from this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Even if were single, or end up a widower, I'd never be interested in casual meets. Absolute minimum would be adding a 3rd person (or preferably other couple) into a permanent relationship. Don't think I'd ever go for a Friend-With-Benefits arrangement -- why? At that point, why wouldn't you want a complete relationship?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love sex, and friendship. Love one-time hookups,relationships, and friends with benefits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
for me I have to actually like someone to want to have intimacy with. back when I was much younger and not very experienced it didn't seem to matter much but the older I get the more I want to actually like someone, even if it's just on a friendship level unless it's just a one time hit it and get it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds