Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Theatre fun
Eric and I had arrived at an opportune moment – no one was at the ticket office and the foyer appeared to be empty. “Two for theatre two please,” Eric said to the cashier, who took their £20 and handed over the two orange stubs that were their tickets to this adventure. I was getting nervous now, though Eric and I had done this before; I always got nervous – and excited. Our luck held as we strolled arm in arm through the empty foyer . The absence of an audience, she hoped, would heighten the excitement at her appearance. Eric opened the door to the darkened theatre and I slipped inside – in some ways this was the most nerve racking part, getting settled.

I stood under the dim exit light, letting it bathe my body in what would appear to the men inside to be a spotlight. I wore a simple short tight green dress and black high heel boots. I knew that the light from above was showing off my curves and my legs, encased in black thigh-high stockings . This was the moment – the rustling sounds and the movement of turning heads meant that my presence had been detected . On the screen an attractive blonde had a long and thick cock deep in her throat and she was giving an amazing rythmic blowjob to the music. I felt my nipples harden and my labia begin to swell as Eric took my arm and began leading me to the second row.
I loved this part. As Eric and I made our way down the aisle, the frenzy of energy and movement intensified as men bounded from their seats to fall instep behind us . Other men rushed ahead hoping to capture the prize of the seats immediately in front of me. As they neared the second row and turned into it, the commotion enveloped them as men filed into the rows in front and back and spread out across the aisle. One industrious gentleman even squeezed around the end of the row to take a seat three places away on the same row. Although Eric and I didn't know it at the time the second row was a perfect location for them to sit because the chair two places over was missing its seat, guaranteeing that no one would sit within two seats of me without an invitation.

As they took their seats, the commotion began to die down. The men, out of respect, turned their attention to the screen to allow me to get comfortable and relaxed . I began to watch the movie intently, as if I was watching a first run film, I was desperately trying to get my excitement under control. As the men turned back to the screen temporarily, I began to scan the crowd. In front to my left set a well-groomed gentleman in a shirt and tie. He had spoken with us as we had walked in and seemed nice. He had agreed to keep an eye out for Gerald – the evil theatre manager who would certainly diminish the fun, if not spoil it entirely. In front to my right was a clean well groomed gentleman in a white shirt, and the guy at the end of the row was also well groomed, wearing a tie and glasses. I couldn’t see to well behind me – though I was pretty sure one guy was wearing a suit, but I did see that those across the aisle seemed less presentable somehow – they must have been the regulars. I was pleased with the seating arrangements.

After a few minutes, I began to try to catch their eyes. Mostly, they sheepishly looked away. Their reticence was empowering – I knew that I was the one in control. I. leaned back in her chair and let my legs fall open wide as my gaze returned to the screen.

The movie was in one of those interminable periods of dialogue inserted to ensure that it had “artistic value”. To bide time, I let my hands roam a bit, I shifted slightly in my seat to hike my skirt up over my hips, exposing the tops of my stockings, but still covering my panties. I leaned back again, and slowly pulled my dress up to expose my breasts with their rock hard nipples. I hear a slight sound I knew from the sound that the eyes of the men around me were now focused on my breasts, heaving gently with my more rapid breathing and glimmering in the bluish light thrown off by the movie.

Propitiously, at that moment a new sex scene was unfolding on the screen before me. I raze my gaze to drift upward, watching the actress stroke two large cocks my hand finds its way to my crotch. I begin to rub my pussy through my moist panties. I knew that the darkness of the theatre made it difficult to see exactly what my hand was doing, but I also knew that their minds were filling in the blanks as their eyes took in the scene. I began to hear zippers around me and knew that the men were taking their cocks out to stroke slowly while watching me.

After a few minutes of teasing myself, I stand up then pull my panties down slowly and seductively. Resuming my seat, I carefully pull my high-heel clad feet from my panties, then, brazenly, offer the crotch to the two men in front of me , allowing them to sniff its damp, sweet aroma. I hand my panties to Eric and then relax back into my seat, letting my fingers play in the darkness of my thighs. I could hear the soft sighs and rhythmic motions associated with ten or more men stroking their cocks around me as my fingers worked more urgently into my wet, naked pussy. Eric was whispering sweet nothings in my ear that were beginning to drive me mad. The action on the screen was suddenly over, but my release was building, growing inside me as my back began to arch, lifting my hips from the seat as my moans escape my lips and my hips began to undulate. Eric leans over and whispers that I should be quieter and I realise that my moans are louder than the movie soundtrack, but I can't stop. The tension of trying to restrain my moans as passion racks my body is too much, and I cascade over the edge into my first glorious orgasm of the day.
I sit still for a moment with my fingers buried inside my pussy, letting the tension slowly drain from my body – my eyes closed tightly. A whispered “thank you” from her right brings me back to reality and I lean forward in my seat, opening my eyes and giving a smouldering look of satisfaction to the gentlemen to my right, who at first looked away embarrassed, but then he turns to meet my erotic gaze . I then take an opportunity to more brazenly survey the men around me , meeting their gazes with a white hot intensity. Here and there I see stiff cocks buried in balled fists and was again excited by my power over these men. Some were even standing in their seats across the aisle to get a better view of my body.
I thought for a while as another pointless interlude droned on the screen and i whispered to Eric, “I want that one” – pointing to the well-dressed gentleman in the front row who had agreed to be our look out. Eric agreed, and I leaned forward and asked the guard to sit next to me . The man in front virtually jumped form his seat, and I saw his hard, exposed cock as he slid down the row to sit next to me . After what seemed like an eternity, the action on the screen finally began to get interesting again. The heroine had demanded that her two friends, who were strangers, have sex and they were complying. As the blonde on the screen took the man’s hard cock into her mouth, she let her hands begin their work again, fingers working her clit and sliding between her lips.

While watching the action onscreen, I kept one eye on the man next to me . His cock was erect and visible as I asked in a whisper for him to stroke it for me. His large fist enveloped his cock and began stroking slowly as my fingers were doing their work in my pussy. My attention was now fully on my paramour, and I let my hand move to his thigh as he stroked. Slowly, I slid my hand up his thigh to cup his balls and then he adjusted so I could grasp it fully as he released his grip. He came almost immediately from my touch, and I again felt my power over these men. I released his cock and massaged his balls until he pulled some tissues from his pocket and began to wipe up his cum. The action on the screen was now getting hot and loud. I realised that this would be an opportunity for me , so I increased the speed of my own fingers and brought myself to the brink. My passion again lifted me from the seat as my back arched , letting my head loll over the seat-back, eyes closed. My moans escaped from my lips in time with those on the screen and my body tensed in sublime orgasm. This time, Eric did not tell me to be quiet, as my moans mixed with those from the screen and my release was full.

As I was enjoying the afterglow of my second orgasm that day, someone said “manager’s coming.” I quickly covered up and sat as if watching a Saturday afternoon double feature, pure as a church mouse. The gentleman at the end of her row then stood, said thank you again, and departed. The crowd began to settle down, thinking this was the end. I still had a surprise.

After a few minutes, when many of the men had returned their attention to the screen, I leaned over to Eric and said “it’s time.” Eric knew what that meant, and he reached into the bag he had carried into the theatre and produced a tube of KY and a 10’ dildo, which Eric passed to me . This dildo was special – it glowed in the dark. I knew that it was hard for the men to see what I was doing to my pussy in the dark, and a friend had purchased me this dildo as a “visual aid.” The tension increased around me anew, as the men leaned in to see what would happen next.

As the movie moved on to the next sex scene, I brought the head of the dildo to my lips and kissed it provocatively. I rested the end of its length against my breasts, and its glow shone pleasingly around my face. As the actress in the movie began to suck an enormous cock, I pressed the dildo between my lips and took it deep into my mouth, sliding it in and out as my fingers on my other hand lifted the hem of my dress and returned to working my pussy. Further in I worked the dildo, deep throating it, as I felt the energy around me build and heard the rhythmic movements of guys jacking off slowly. As my pussy became quite damp, I released the dildo from my lips, and shimmied down in my chair until my ass rested on the very edge, giving me full access to my pussy. I let the dildo trace a wet path down my breasts. I then proceeded to remove my dress and letting it fall fully away, exposing my nakedness from head to thigh-highs . I then lifted my left leg, and swung it over Eric's knee – and i then swung my right leg over the guard’s knee spreading myself wide, as the wet tip of the dildo continued its downward travels, stopping briefly at my engorged clit – where it began to tease almost of its own will.

The men were closing in around me , their breath audible and their intensity feeding my actions. I lowered the dildo to my lips and slowly pushed it inside, working it deeper and deeper. Though I was nervous about Gerald, I knew that I could cover up quickly and hide the dildo simply by closing my legs – so I let my mind wander freely, as I took in the faces – and here and there an exposed cock – surrounding me. I worked the dildo in deep and left it hanging their glowing from my now clearly defined pussy, grasping it by my Kegal muscles, as I let my hands roam back up my body to pinch my nipples roughly. One hand then returned to my clit to work small circles.

All around me the tension was palpable. It was as if a blast furnace had been turned on, only the heat was coming from my body and those around me. A glance to my right revealed a new guy in the place of the one who left, pounding his hard cock. A glance over my shoulder rewarded me with a hard dick, attached to the clean cut fellow in the suit I'd seen earlier, not five inches from my right ear. In front of me a black man was stroking his enormous shaft as he stood and watched over the shoulder of the guy in the white shirt. I was in heaven. As the stroking became harder, I reached down with my free hand to grab the dildo and worked it faster and harder, in and out of my pussy, my juices having long ago removed the need for the KY.my other hand worked my clit furiously. Gradually, around me I began to notice streams of cum shooting from the cocks of my admirers. This just drove me on, as the dildo began to pound my pussy and my clit became even more rigid. As the climax was reached on screen, I moaned very loudly, I tensed my legs again lifting myself off her seat as my eyes closed and my head lolled, my hips jerking wildly with the most intense orgasm of the day. The moans of the cumming men around me punctuating the flashing colours she was seeing behind my closed eyelids.
I slowly began to calm down, lowering my hips back to my seat. After a few minutes I pulled it soaked from my hot pussy. After cleaning it with my tongue to the delight of my audience, I passed it to Eric and he put it away. I said “thank you” to the assemblage, and they returned the thanks. I then relaxed into the chair and put my dress back on as if to say “that’s all boys.” After watching the movie for about five more minutes – once the guys’ attention had again returned primarily to the screen – Eric said “let’s go” and we rose quickly and headed straight for our car. No one was rude enough to follow. In the car, we kissed passionately and Eric's hand roamed over my body while he drove. Once home, they celebrated the successful outing the way they always did – with mind blowing sex.

The End

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
let me know when the next show is on

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoyed the story jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Youre one of the best erotic writers even., thats a PULL IT SIR prize winner from the first stroke

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Youre one of the best erotic writers even., thats a PULL IT SIR prize winner from the first stroke

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story about adult theater play. Hope you enjoy mine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
really hot story
I enjoyed it greatly jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow! Great sexy story!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wow ! That Sounds Like Fun dildo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds