Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Games
HI guys and girls; I am curious to know if any buddy on here plays board games for sex. My wife and I along with some friends or just my wife and I play some games for sex. Usually it's winner choice, what ever they want and the loser has to comply with that wish. Not talking about the old stand by "strip Poker" . Has any buddy else played for sex?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Certainly wanted to. I've mentioned various games like this as fantasies to my wife, she finds them slightly amusing but that's it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bryan5151
games

we had several games we played, strip poker of course, also strip pool, most woman lost to the guys in this one,

strip darts, had to aim for certain numbers, if you missed then had to take of one item,

spin the bottle of course, all good fun,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pac-Man
I collect classic arcade games...that being said, an old GF and I would play Jr Pac-Man for sex. We would play a 3 game set, every thousand points difference at the end, would be a minute of whatever the winner wanted. Could be sex or a beer or a shot, anything went in any combo! We were fairly matched, so after 3 games, one of us would normally owe the other like 3-5 minutes on average. One night I had a really really bad evening...lost by like 12K+..had a good number of shots of jack daniels..

The rest of the evening, was really a lot of fun and we did a lot of crazy things.....so I'm told!

Mike

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We are always playing card games with my partner and we're having a lot of fun. Also there is Taboo card games which we are loving to play at swinger parties, twister which is a lot of fun as well, sex dice when we are in bed, relationality, talk flirt dale and many others. But the most interesting thing is that I am a professional poker player and I am one of the best on https://agenpkv.id/. So, as you understood, I am always winning at card games and I can do watever I want with those which had lost.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds