Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sisters vacation
My sister and I decided we needed a vacation to Jamica to get away from our everyday lives. When we got down to beach there was a lot of topless, sex activities and mingling. We are in our 60's but good looking. I'm 63 4"11 38d-34-37, my sister divorced. My sister when down to the ocean to flirt with some guys. Being married I was happy to read my book and sun bath. As I sat there an older gentleman came over a d ask are u alone I said no that my sister pointing to her. He asked I see your married where is your husband. I said home. We laughed. He ended up buying me a few drinks and talking. He was in his 50's tall decent body and small bathing suit on with a nice bulge. He said let's walk down to beach. As we did he said there a small cove up ahead. No one was there as sat on this rock looking at me. To my surprise he pull his suit down exposing a. 8 inch cock and nice balls. He asked how about jerking me off. I said omg my hubby would be so mad if I did that. He reached out and pull my hand on his cock. Fuck so hard and I started to stroke his shaft and rub my fingers over his mushroom head. He moan and somehow reach my nipple through my suit. He said let's take your top off and he was surprise how big I was for such a small woman. As I stroke him suddenly a big glob hit my nipple followed by 5 or 6 cum streams on my tits. It was hot and sticky. He said been so long since he had that done to him. I went to water washed off. He persuaded me to walk back topless. He said maybe I see u tonight. Well that night my sister and I went to resort bar. My sister friend cam by and took her to another bar and I know she wanted to fuck him. Well I sat there when my friend Chris came over and we had a few drinks and dances. He said let's get some air. Outside he said ever smoke grass, I laughed and said when I was young. I was wearing short top bra thongs and white jeans. I was feeling high with grass and alcohol. He said come to my room. I laughed and said another jerk off. Once in room he kiss me and slowly removed my top and bra. His mouth was on my nipples as I moan sucking them so hard. He took off shirt and pants and out came his 8 inch cock. He rub it over my tits pushing me back on bed pulling jeans off and thongs. He went down on me knowing I was going to get fuck. I said omg my hubby and he said fuck him. I was wet and said yes fuck me and his big head spread my pussy and he banged the shit out of me. He came so deep I could feel his explosions and hot cum in and leaking out of me. I laid there satisfy. We laid there an hour later I was sucking his cock and letting him banging me doggie watching my big tits sway as he pumped me again. Hell first night here I got fucked lol as the vacation continued sis and I were fucked a lot by different guys

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow that is one hell of a sexy story, would love to hear more of your horny adventures please xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Great story..tell us more....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounds like you made a lot of the guys very happy. Wish I had been there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Vacation Fun
Wow, great story. tell me when you are going on your next vacation and where and I would love to meet you there. Also had some great times on vacation see my story about vacation with Pam and Rick. John

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Holiday fun
Mmmmm seems you had lots of fun on holiday and made a few guys happy.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Love these stories

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds