Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sisters vacation part 1
Well since I had a great time on the beach with an older guy I lost my inhibitions and when topless lying on the beach. Keeping my bottom thong on and letting guy look at my big tits. Sister was into younger cock and was talking to this one guy, who had a big package in his tongs. Lol I knew she be fucking him later. As I sat there a few young guy came over talk to me but mostly were rude and I had no interest in them. As it got hotter I went down to ocean to cool off. As I walked along beach this older gent came over and said where ur hubby. He said I recognize you yesterday giving him a hand job at the cove. I said he wasn't my hubby. We both laughed. Took my hand walked up beach my 38d tits bouncing as we talked. He was in his late 50's nice body sandy gray hair. We eventually ended up at this walk up pool bar and after a couple of drinks decided to get out of the heat. Picking up my book and beach bag walking to my room. Lol I said u like to come in but to our surprise there was my sister legs up in the air having her young stud pumping his cock in her like a machine. My friend Greg said let go to my room let them finish. We enter his room came over and kissed me with his tongue deep in my mouth. Wow some kiss as he undid my bikini top and cup my tits and suck gently on my nipples. My nipples became so erect. He placed my hand on his thong and I could feel his hot pouch of manhood. I pulled it down out pop this rock hard cock and big balls. I lean back and admired his equipment. I said I guess u want a nice hand job. He said no sat me on bed I want that sweet mouth on my cock and his cock head touched my lips and slowly I let him slip it in my mouth. So hard and hot as he started to fuck my mouth and placed his hand behind my head. Been a while since I had cock in my mouth and within a minute or two his manly juice was squirting in my mouth on my tits and he finger some of his cum in my mouth.. Wow it was so hot . He went made us a drink as I laid back on bed watching him fix drink and his hard cock still erect. He came back laid next to me and slowly took off my bottoms and spread my legs and his tongue found my clit and lips and his finger fuck me as I held my tits as he made me cum twice. Omg he was so good at it. He said u want my cock now and I smile and said u know I do. And with that his head was pushing in me and my lips clinging to his hard meat as he fuck me. Pumping me good as I said don't stop. Omg I came again and he said u want a big creampie in your married pussy and I said omg yes fill me up. My tits bouncing as he pick up the pace and then his hot spunk came in me. So fucking hot this guy knew how to fuck me and get me off. Wow for older guy he came so much. I laid there legs open cum leaking out as he stood up went to dresses got his phone and took pics of me. At that point I could careless and held my lips apart for him. He said when he gets back home show his friend how he fuck me lol. I should go he said wait. Got me on all 4's and he said one more time. Lol the blue pill kept him hard. He rub some my on my ass and finger my gooey cunt. But to my surprise he as fingering my ass and I said not that. But before I could protest more his cum was entering my virgin ass it hurt real bad but as he continued I started to enjoy it and actually came and so did he. Dam cum in my ass. He said I owned u now since I fuckedd ur ass and creampied it. I was spent he had cum in all 3 holes. To my surprise the door open and there was this woman in her 60's. He said this is my wife Mary Omg was she going to kill me but once again said I wanted my hubby to fuck u. She said u better leave I want to fuck my hubby. I got dress and left room never saw them again. Dam 2 days here and I been fucked twice. One more day then we fly home True story

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Holiday fucking
Wow great story lucky guy having you well done

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome
Love your stories, more please and Thank You !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
So enjoyable