Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my camping trip with the boy scouts
it was before my marriage. My boyfriend was an instructor in a scout group. He studied at a pedagogical institute. In the summer he went through practice. I had free time, and I asked for help from him. Spend two weeks in the fresh air, in beautiful nature at the expense of the institute. Why not rest? The bus station hosted a ceremonial transfer by parents of their children to three instructors, one of whom was my boyfriend. His name is Denis. When the guys were without parental control, it immediately became clear that being a coach of such a young audience is not so simple. But, the instructors quickly took control of this company. We divided everyone into groups, determined the modules for living, brought the daily routine, and the lesson plan for the campaign period. In addition to Denis, he was responsible for the sports program and survival training, was Miriam, she was an intern at a medical college, and Alexander. I still did not understand in which college he was studying. He told the guys the history of the region, and all sorts of nonsense. I was introduced to the guys as the senior member of their team. There were 16 people in total. We had 6 modules at our disposal. 4 of which were occupied by the guys. And we took the other two. Me and Miriam, Denis and Alex. Immediately, on the first evening, I decided to put Miriam in such a position that she understood that I decided to rest so that I could remember it for a long time. I immediately took off all my clothes in the module and said that I was so comfortable. Then
she added that she’s still a doctor, and she won’t see anything new. If she is uncomfortable, let her look at me as a patient. In response, she certainly was very surprised and confused. But then, gradually moving away from the shock, she became interested in my position, and it seems that she even liked it. Denis came to us. He knew about my inclinations for exhibitionism, so I already knew his smile when he saw me naked. But Miriam must have blushed with embarrassment for both of us. It was clearly visible that she did not expect such a turn of events. Denis sat on a chair, I sat on his knees, hugging his neck. He came to discuss plans for tomorrow. What classes will be held when there is a meal, and other organizational issues. At the same time, Miriam tried to maintain, as much as possible, a serious business look. I took Dan’s brush and laid it on my pubis. He tried to pick her up, but I did not let go. It was fun to watch them try to discuss their issues when I caressed Dan with my hand. Nevertheless, he freed himself and said that it was time to go to bed. I apologized and left our module. Miriam immediately bombarded me with her questions and admiration for what she saw. We lay down in bed. I got my friend out. Of course, I knew that Mira was not sleeping. How can I sleep when I do massage of my flower a meter away from her. The fresh air must have done its job, or the deafening silence after the city noise, but I couldn’t fall asleep so easily. I needed Dan, or rather, his warm, tense, tender rod. I waited until Mira seems to have fallen asleep. I decided to go to Den. Our modules were located at the edges of a number of modules occupied by our group. So I had to walk along the four modules of our guys to get to the Den module. Halfway there, it occurred to me to please Dan. I took off my robe, and already at the window I knocked on him in a suit of Eve. He looked out the window, and was stunned. Again I saw this sweet smile, which I adore so much. He rushed out into the street. Said I'm a crazy fucker. And that he now understands why I asked to go on this trip with him. I did not talk for a long time, I could not wait any longer. We delved into the nearest thicket, I could get as fast as I could, knelt down, pulled off his shorts. And here he is! The expected moment. His cock, like a powerful spring, shot from his underpants. I know that he thanked me for my naked appearance in such an unusual setting. He did not have to be caressed and massaged; he was probably ready as soon as his master saw me in the window. First of all, I massaged a little chewing his balls. He poured blood, I directly felt the heartbeat of the blood stream in his vein. I like that feeling. Feels its power. I even know that he is ready. It always happens in the first orgasm. He's coming fast. I cover his buttocks, how much strength I have, squeeze them. AND! Here, he is trembling! Now there will be a shot! I love this moment. I am about a meter away from my favorite, Denis knows what I want. He helps himself fiercely. And then my god came down. Dan throws his head back and makes an animal moan, and my beloved turns purple and shoots me hard. I get a tangible blow of juice in the face. Slightly rise, and get another 2 - 4 servings on my boobs. Denis looks at me with this, my beloved smile, from top to bottom. I am immensely happy and grateful to him for the gift. I rubbed the juice on the boobs, wiped my face. My favorite is hanging tired in all its tender beauty. I gently take it in my mouth. I want to bite him, eat him. But you can’t. I know that in no case should I hurt him. He is soft and incredibly gentle at this moment. I love him like that. After a while I feel it is starting to grow stronger again. It grows in my mouth. I like this transformation. Probably like it because, we, women, do not have such a magical organ that can change so magically. After a while, my friend, thanks to my care, was again ready to give me a present. I decided that it would be right if he worked for its intended purpose. I turned back to Dan. He did not have to be begged. Everything was, as always, excellent. Dan signaled to me that he was ready. I quickly returned to starting position. The second portion to the last drop, just me! Unlike the first portion, according to the tradition serving as a cream, the second portion is a good dinner before bedtime. It took us a few minutes for the adrenaline to sleep. Dan suggested that I be led to our module. Like a gallant gentleman gave me a dressing gown. I just laughed in response. He understood what I want. He laid a hand on my shoulder, the other held my robe. We slowly went to our module. On the way, he gently caressed my back and buns, constantly trying to stick a finger into the depths of my crack. I did not interfere with him, I was pleased. The first night was just superb. I thought that after all I was right when I asked for this campaign to him.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CAMPING
SECOND NIGHT MIGHT BE A 3 SOME I THINK

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The next morning I overslept breakfast, and the beginning of their classes. By dinner, I joined the guys. The first thing I noticed was crafty sly looks at me. Inexplicable malicious snickers behind me, and the desire of almost everyone to find out how I am doing and how I slept. I asked Miriam what she knew about this strange behavior of the guys. Mira said that everyone was fascinated by the news of two guys who allegedly saw me walking naked around the camp at night. Probably, there were two tomboys who were not up to sleep last night, and they saw me through the window. She also asked if this was true. I told her everything. She was again extremely surprised, and began to admire my courage and extravagance. I talked to Dan about this subject in the evening. He, too, was aware that the guys were whispering among themselves about this. I asked him if he condemns all of this. He told me that it was up to me to decide how to behave, and how to react to it. I liked this answer. I was worried that he would be preoccupied with this, since he is still an instructor, and is responsible for the order in this campaign. I don’t worry about listing the established rules of conduct in the camp, but I should note the point that after 11 pm, the children were forbidden to leave the modules before the morning rise. After all the information received during the day, I decided for myself, why not? I love adventure. Literally half an hour after the command to bed, I told Mira that I was going to Den. If she wants, she can come with me. I told her that we agreed to go boating on the pond before going to bed. She liked the offer. We went to the Dan and Alex module. What was her surprise when, before leaving our module, I took off my tracksuit, which I wore all day. Of course, there was nothing beneath him. In general, I decided to completely exclude underwear during the campaign. In response to her sagging jaw, I said that Den liked it more. She told me that I was crazy, and that for sure the guys had not yet fallen asleep. I told her that after today's rumors, it is unlikely that anyone would just go to bed. We left the module, went along the path along the guys' modules. The reaction was expected. The guys stuck in the windows of the modules. True, they did not turn on the light. I did not look towards the windows in principle. Mira told me everything. I do not know if all sixteen pairs of eyes followed our voyage. But the fact that the guys will have a restless night is for sure. This time I did not have to knock on the window. Dan was sitting on a bench near the module. His reaction was quite expected for me. But Alexander, was clearly confused. He left the module at our invitation, saw me. AND! Paradox, he refused to go with us. The three of us went to the pond.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
and what

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Im guessing that you had lots of adventures

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well,
as we rode the boat, it makes no sense to tell. Our conversations were mainly in the form of questions and answers. Den almost did not participate in it. Basically, questions rained like from a cornucopia from Mira. It can be understood. Of course, she wanted to know everything. First of all, how can I be so simple without clothes. I had to tell her how it all began. Of course, I noticed that now I have become an idol for her. I swam. Everyone probably knows what a delight it is to be in the warm water of a lake on a summer night, when it seems that the water is warmer than in the air. Dan was slowly crabbing, and I swam close, holding onto the side of the boat. I constantly seduced the World to join me. I saw that she was ready. But, the first step is always difficult. She never did. I climbed back into the boat, Denis wiped me with a towel and hugged him tightly. We went ashore. Mira, of course, understood that we needed to be left. She went home. And of course, Dan and I made love. Yes. I did everything that I wanted to do. And fulfilled all the wishes of Denis. Then he wanted to lead me to my module. I said I want to wake up with him. At first he was confused, but he lived with Alex in the module. And what is a module? This is a room with two beds, bedside tables and a table. But then, on his face I saw the same, my beloved smile. We quietly sneaked into the module, and lay in his bed. Alex was sleeping peacefully. I asked Dan for an upcoming portion of nectar for sleep. Of course he did not refuse me. In the morning, we woke up, as it should be to the sounds of the horn. It was interesting to watch Alex when I got out of bed first and went to the fridge for water. This time, Alex had nowhere to run. He just looked at everything with a dazed look. I greeted him, showing with my whole appearance that nothing unusual had happened. Of course, it cost me some effort. But in the end, I myself came up with all this. I opened the refrigerator, and crouched, made an audit there. Of course, I was just burned by the views of the guys. And if all my charms belonged to Dan, and he did not see anything new there, then Alexander certainly was surely shocked by the picture presented. The smile never left my face. But Alex still could not pull himself together, and take it all, as for a given, ordinary phenomenon. But the daily routine in the scout camp is sacred! The guys had to go, start their duties. I was left alone. Of course, a little caressing myself, I quickly fell asleep, after such a night, and in the silence of the forest with its smells, with the windows open, this is the height of pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course, a little caressing myself, I quickly fell asleep, after such a night, and in the silence of the forest with its smells, with the windows open, this is the height of pleasure. I woke up two hours later, or rather some rustle woke me. I slowly opened my eyes. Almost across from me, there was a large mirror. And the first thing I saw was in the reflection of the mirror the opening of the window, in which three boy faces stuck out. They were busy staring at me. I pretended to be still sleeping. I was interested to hear their conversation. I began to take interesting poses, allowing you to throw a sheet from the body. But, the unexpected happened. Someone scared them. They instantly all disappeared. I caught myself thinking, but did I regret it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loving the story. Waiting for it to continue with anticipation!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As I said, I was alone. And the first thing I needed to think about was how to get to my module. After all, the street is a warm sunny day. I looked out, of course, no one was visible in the camp. There was some movement around the dining room and showers. But, still, going naked through the entire camp is too much. I found among the things guys what to throw on myself. It was clearly Alex's things, he was smaller than Den both in height and in build. This was a pair of a uniform shirt and sandy-colored shorts. By the way, Alex then left her to me as a gift. I really liked her. I will not turn history into a diary. Natural life trifles are probably out of place here. In the evening, before dinner, five guys came up to me. Honestly, this did not surprise me. Of course, I recognized three of them. They probably decided that they could get to know me better. Oh! Young uncles! smile What can I say? I was pleased to look at their playful eyes, and attempts to pretend that between us a normal conversation. Of course, I, too, supported their game. They asked me if I’m a counselor, why I’m not in class, and why I don’t spend them myself. I had to tell them that I have no specialization, and I just, if necessary, can help Denis in organizing classes or competitions. They thought it would be great if I joined their classes. They began to tell me how bored they were and there was little interest. In general, the guys turned out to be quite open, positive and friendly. What is not always expected from most of their peers. And of course, I noticed their constant looks in the splitting of my shirt. I already said that no underwear during the trip is important. And since I don’t usually fasten the upper buttons, despite the fact that Alex’s shirt was still big for me, and my tits at that age were still not so developed. Of course, I saw a healthy glow on the cheeks of the guys. Both left and right tit with lifted nipple were constantly under their gaze. To which I pretended that I absolutely did not notice it. In the meantime, I felt that I had a revolution in my lower abdomen. And the more we talked, and the more our distance was reduced during the conversation, the more I felt that it could happen that the guys could smell my smell. I was almost ready. And unlike them, I could not defiantly put my hands in the pockets of shorts, as they did. I felt like I was starting to blush. I hastily stopped the conversation, and rushed to my module. Denis was gone, I just had to use my silicone buddy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lapped myself under the covers on the bed. In this World everyone was trying to show me that she doesn't care that I'm concerned with. She was reading a book. I asked her directly why she was so unapproachable. I can see you sitting in your box, hiding from everything. And you want and can do a lot, looking at me, I told her. She could not stand it, and said everything that she thinks and wants. I realized that the only thing holding her back was fear of being thought of, and shame. I know these feelings. To be honest, I like to experience them, and I like to overcome them even more. That's what I told her. I told you everything! All my way. She listened as if spellbound. I had already pulled back the covers. And you can say, deliberately, demonstratively wielded her boyfriend. What to hide? I wanted to get her involved. I even suggested that you try to pet yourself or help me right now. I told her that it makes a big difference when I fill my own holes with my friend, or someone else does it. But the World refused. I realized that she wasn't ready for this yet. But you should have seen her, and her face when I was fucking myself with a silicone dummy.
I spent the evening with Mira. I told Denis that I wanted to be alone. We talked a lot, there were her Frank memories and mine. It was very nice. When it was dark and everyone had gone to bed, she suddenly said that she would like to walk with me again in the fresh air. When we were a little away from the modules, she suddenly asked if I could undress. I assumed, of course, that this was the only reason she'd offered to take a walk. So we walked with her for a while. She carried my things in her hands. I decided to take a chance. At the end of the walk, I suddenly, without words, just hugged her. I took her hands, put them on my rolls, and started massaging them with her clubs. At the same time, I breathed passionately into her ear. At first she tried furiously to pull away from me, then her hands were like cotton wool. But, after a while, they came to life. Her fingertips, more and more insistently, reached for my pussy and asshole. And my buns started to squeeze and stretch so much that it hurt a little. I even had to hold her back. But I overdid it a little. She pushed me away, and began to apologize passionately, and say that she was crazy. rolleyes So, the way back we went under my calming of her emotions. By the way, she asked me to get dressed. When we got home, I asked her to lie down with me. She didn't refuse. I undressed and went naked to her bed. She was in her pajamas. I thought we were going to make love, but the most incredible thing happened. She hugged me, gently kissed my nipples, and..... instantly fell ASLEEP! To be honest, this was the last thing I expected.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We woke up in the morning and both pretended that nothing unusual had happened. Mira went to conduct some classes according to the schedule. I decided to spend the afternoon at the lake, while Denis was also busy with lessons with the scouts. I took a boat across to the opposite Bank. And in the hope that I was alone, I decided to bask in the sun. I alternated sun baths with bathing. And, of course, I couldn't help but pay attention to my pussy. I pictured Dan's charming smile, then his hard torso and rock-hard buttocks. And of course my favorite adored rod. Elastic, with swollen veins and a head like a ripe, slightly overripe strawberry. I imagined it as if I was under him, between den's raised thighs. My mouth is at the level of his balls, and my eyes are fixed on the tip of his head. The cock is directed upwards, a tempting drop of its juice hangs on the tip of the head. He himself sways vigorously from den's involuntary movements. I want to catch den's balls in my mouth as they gently touch my nose and lips. Here, with such images in my head, my fingers gently processed the clitoris, and sought to embrace the vast.
After a violent orgasm, I was covered with sweet relaxation. I even think I fell asleep a little. I was helped to recover by the characteristic noise and crackling of branches approaching me. I removed the t-shirt I'd been using to shield my face from the sun. Five meters away from me stood the guys. The team is complete. Behind them stood Denis and Alexander. Everyone was smiling, as if they were at a comedian's show. All I have to do is cover my Tits with a t-shirt. I was still sitting with my t-shirt at my Breasts, and quickly thinking what to say? How to behave in this situation?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I could see it in their eyes. Not a shadow of embarrassment! As is usually the case with young creatures. Sly, gambling, laughing looks literally devoured me. All I have to do is say, " hi guys. What are you doing here?» In response, it seems decided to answer all, and at the same time. Because of this, there was a verbal noise, which gave me the opportunity to relax a little, and come to my senses. I generally understood that they were on some kind of task to study the binding of the area to the map. In my head, however, there was one question: what should I do next? Get up and get dressed to show that I'm scared and confused, or just stay covered up as much as possible and wait for them to leave. But, apparently, their plans were not just to take, and leave. Den Helped. He pushed the boys aside and came over to me. I just had to stand up and respond to his open arms and kiss. At the same time, I whispered in his ear what I should do, why he had brought them here, and how soon they would leave. The answer was simple, and a little unexpected. Do what you like, my sweet minx. And just relax and rest. I realized that he didn't mind what might happen next if I really wanted to play Mary Poppins.
He released me from the embrace. I took a few steps to the group of guys, spread my hands in greeting, and with a happy smile said, " hi guys. I am happy to welcome you to my micro beach. I have a big request for you. Let it remain only mine." With all this, I tried my best to remain calm, and make a happy face, as if nothing special was happening. And that I'm not completely naked in front of a team of guys who are glaring at me. I took another step closer to them, and asked, "what are you if not alive? It's like seeing a Ghost!» At the same time, all in turn looking into the eyes. And then a slightly unexpected thing happened. They all rushed to me, hands outstretched for a welcome shake. And each greeting, said his name, with the words, Hello, aunt Varya. I was very confused by this, even more than the fact that I was naked in front of them. I'm only 17. They call me aunt. They were all around me. I told them to be quiet. And she said I wasn't an aunt, and you couldn't call me that. And then, in a commanding tone, she added that she would stop resting. It's time to start studying. And in a joking, ironic tone, she told Denis to take his team and go further according to his plans. He jokingly and smiling said: I obey and obey. And the guys went on, looking back and waving their hands with the words, " see you Varya!» Only Alexander stayed. He clearly wanted to talk. He was red as a boiled crab! I could clearly see his cock standing on a stake through his shorts. But I didn't give it to him. And sent to catch up with the team. I was interested of course to listen to it. But, even more interesting, it was to do yourself. My lower belly ached so much that I could barely restrain myself from reaching into my pussy with my hands. It seemed to me that there was probably already foam churning from my convulsive movements of the hips. I even had a crazy thought. Give up on everything and satisfy yourself in front of Alex. But I still had the nerve to send Alex off my beach.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's how all the masks were thrown off. At lunch, when we all gathered together, of course all attention was focused on me. Everyone tried to greet me, ask me some stupid questions. I guess everyone felt special when they tried to be more friendly with me than others. I was a little embarrassed at first. But then, I thought that I can now have quite a strong influence on everyone, thereby increasing the discipline and performance in the team, which Denis often complained about. After all, everyone wanted my individual favor. As soon as I paid more attention to someone, a competitive fuss started among the guys. I was amused, to be honest. Of course, I had a conversation with Denis after lunch. He said that he appreciated and respected my freedom and views, but strictly warned that if something irreparable happens, you can be subject to criminal liability. I feigned a violent rage at this. I told him who he thought I was, what he thought of me at all. I achieved the expected effect. He was confused, and began to justify himself. I took control of the situation. I said I understood. That I was at that age myself, and I remember very well how I learned the human anatomy. I even suggested that it might be good for the kids. And she cited Alex's clumsiness as an example. And then I told him if he had deliberately brought the children to the lake, to the very place where I was swimming. After all, only he and the World knew this place. He admitted that indeed, he did not do it by accident. That he wanted to see my reaction. And the idea came to him when one of the guys said that he saw a woman walking naked in the camp at night, and it seemed to him that it was a woman, aunt Varya. I on him of course for such an act was mad, or rather pretended to be angry. I thought they were all boys. Just different ages. It's the same thing in my head. We ended the conversation with a sweet Blowjob. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Denis wanted to take me at once. But I categorically forbid it, since I must take the first portion myself. After a Blowjob, first, my cave is ready to accept the pet. And secondly, the second time Denis needs more time to please me with his nectar. Of course! The longer he works, the more I enjoy it. And when he does it the second time, after a Blowjob, he is more relaxed in his movements. He is massaging my buns furiously, he likes them as if he is ready to tear them in different directions. And if I still start to alternately strain and relax my little volcano (Denis affectionately calls it my chocolate eye), it already begins to growl. Sometimes, in his ecstasy, he shoves his thumbs in there, trying to tear me in half. Of course it hurts! But, damn nice. Several times he tried to insert my " boy " there, but I was not mentally ready for this yet. Purely for physiological reasons. I could not imagine how, after it had been in my ass, I would take it in my mouth. And I like Den to give his juice only to me. And of course he is with this, he does not leave without due attention at that time still my small Tits. And the same situation, sweet pain. Again, I feel like I'm on the verge of an explosion. I quickly swap my pussy for my mouth. He grabs my hair with his hands and wraps it around his fist. And now I'm gasping for breath. It seems that his crimson elastic strawberry beats me almost to the heart. This fullness is difficult to describe. My nose beats the silky hair of his pubis. I can smell that unique smell. I'm drowning in it. And lo! Powerful explosion. Hot, viscous juice fills my mouth. A few thrusts and the mouth is full. I can swallow, but I decide that a natural protein mask won't interfere with my face and Tits. I gave my boyfriend an orgasm. And it's time to take care of yourself. While squatting, I certainly did not forget about my flower. Especially since it was well warmed up by den's wand. I did too! I went through this familiar spasm, which seems to shake all the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks and legs. Somewhere deep in his belly, a moan came out, mingled with a yelp. It is difficult to keep it, and why should it be? This moan of mine makes den get an erection again. Why not help him? Even though I'm like cotton wool myself, I have to please my man. Especially since his cock needs to be put in order. I took a piece of candy. She licked it gently and washed it with her saliva. It's not cropped. It needs special care. After all this, when den walked me home, I asked Him. Does he think all the guys will be jerking off before going to bed today? We laughed merrily at this joke. Or maybe not a joke at all?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
continuation
Before going to bed, I was interrogated by Miriam. There were many questions. All on the same subject, my so-called exhibitionism. I had to explain to her for a long time that naturism and exhibitionism are not the same at all. That if the human body is not perceived as an object for sex, then there is no vulgarity in this. I do not want to waste time describing our dialogue, although it was interesting and instructive. But the result, as it seemed to me, was positive. She seems to understand my point of view on this issue. Moreover, it seemed to me that she herself did not mind trying herself in this case. It remains only to defeat your own fear and embarrassment. We've also raised the lesbian issue in passing. She told me she was very worried when I was naked with her. But, the topic was not developed. I figured I might have a real friend.
I should have gone further in my experiment. After all, I gave myself the word to rest extravagantly, and find my limits of the possible. I asked to accompany the team of guys on their trip to the climbing ground. This is certainly a strong name for mountaineering. Probably, it would be suitable for pensioners and preschool children. But, nevertheless, this is what he was called in the territory of this camp. And classes on it were in the mandatory training program of Boy Scouts, like the rest of the areas for classes, such as a lake with a small river, which was also caricaturally called a mountain river with rapids for crossing, a health trail, and the likeness of a shooting range for firing air rifles and bows with crossbows. What a highlight! I decided to wear a skirt instead of sports pants or shorts. And of course without panties. As I said, the motivation is simple. All the guys saw me on the lake. They probably realized that I was not one of the timid ten. It seemed to me that I could gradually prepare them for being in company with a naked girl, and at the same time not staring at her like an alien, you can imagine. To show them by their own example that a naked body is a natural given of nature, and not an object for Scottish vicious desires. And it also seemed to me that the sooner it was done, the easier it would be to step into adulthood, and fully feel all the joys of sex when it came to its time. The eldest today was Mira. She turns out to have a license as a mountaineering instructor. Which I would never say when I looked at her physique.
Of course! There was no climbing there. I already said it was like mountain cliffs. Large stones with all kinds of brackets and hooks pre-mounted on them. I don't know that. But the program is a program. We moved out of the camp in the direction of the "mountains." We walked along the path, column to the back of each other's head. I was walking down the middle of the chain. Ahead of the column was Mira. I was followed by a red hemp kid with a pretty stubborn body. He kept whining and asked me to give him his hand for insurance if there were any obstacles on the trail. I decided to cheer him up. I chose the moment, bowed a little in the belt, imitating that I was correcting the ghetras. At the same time, she pulled the skirt so that it was stuck under the backpack. When I straightened out, I knew the skirt was stuck under my backpack. I, without turning around, stepped on. I was waiting for a reaction. I have to, confess. In those years, I still had a pop of quite athletic, tightened shape. And even when I stood, without moving, and without placing my legs in the sides, my vulva looked clearly, and as it seemed to me then, overly flashed between the hips. And my little volcano also did not completely "sink" between the buttocks, and the boundaries of its halo were visible, standing out in contrast against the background of skin color. What can you say when I'm on the move, and even on the trail with a little climb. Surely my companion, who was always whining in my back, appreciated this picture. I only heard his surprised "OH"! And the audacious muffled whispering behind him, "look, look! She's without panties! Of course I pretended I hadn't heard anything. And to his surprised "oh," I turned around asking what happened. I saw his round eyes, a stupid face with his mouth open, and an outstretched hand with an index finger pointing at my ass. I quickly corrected my skirt, and apologized. I thought that would be enough, and as if nothing happened, we continued to move. Whining stopped. I looked back and noticed that the red guy was suspended at the end of the column. And behind my back, the guys constantly changed. Everyone considered it his duty to personally verify what was transferred along the chain. I still pretended that nothing unusual was happening. It was ridiculous to watch the guys who "invisibly" tried to make sure that I was really without panties. I put an end to this on the halt myself. Mira stopped in a glade, declaring a halt. I approached her. We sat on the grass, throwing our backpacks in the center of the circle. She was going to tell the guys some nonsense about the campaigns from her childhood. I immediately, without thinking for a long time, sat in a pose on the lotus floor, slightly quietly pushing the skirt. Of course, all the attention was focused on my bush, which already hid rather damp, probably open lips. Mira did not immediately understand what was happening when she saw the attention of the guys, and heard her voice in overwhelming silence. I, in turn, looked at her as a teacher in a lesson, depicting attention to her story. Of course, sitting next to me, she did not see what the guys were looking at, but clearly she understood what was going on. She whispered, with a breath, asked, looking me in the eye. What did you throw out again? Are you without cowards? Yes, I answered quite simply and calmly. It's worth seeing! She instantly became a puncture, like a poppy. She's already hissing. Are you crazy? And I answer her calmly, and what is it? I'm so comfortable. And she answers me with a squeezed whisper, "well, sit down fine, you can't see, everyone is looking at you!" And in response, silently, I take the second leg, which I did not bend in my knee earlier, defiantly lift, and bend in my knee. And I'm already sitting in a full lotus position. At the same time, for a moment, I slightly lift the skirt in order to smooth it on my hips. I picked her up so she would only cover my bush when you looked at it from top to bottom. Surely in this position, my oyster appeared to curious views in all its splendor. It's hard to tell how hard it was for me not to put my fingers in it. I portrayed complete composure, and calmly, loudly, I ask Miriam to continue his story. And she, stuttering, and picking up words, did it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course, the idea of ​ ​ stories from the life of young Miriam was jumped. Everyone was not up to the stories. I was the nail of the program. She announced that the halt was over. We took out our backpacks. Suddenly the guys began to offer me their help. The fight for the right to carry my backpack began. I said that no one quarrels, everyone will carry it in turn. Funny guys, honestly. I saw that Mira looked at all this somehow envious. I, in turn, observing the enthusiasm of the guys, also decided to somehow note this. I rolled the skirt belt several times, from which it significantly lost in length. I was walking in front, next to Mira. Behind us was a struggle, for a place behind me. The world has been ruined all the way that I'm insane. I kept saying that I couldn't understand why I was doing this, and that it was strange that I didn't know what a feeling of embarrassment was. I had to convince her for a long time that this condition was familiar to me. We talked about a lot more, mainly the conversation turned out to be a rebuke to each other. I've already begun to worry that we are on the verge of a quarrel. Then suddenly we were "reconciled" by the guys. Someone suddenly asked a question loudly from the crowd. Aunt Varya, are you afraid to walk without panties? I turned sharply to the guys, and asked formidably. Who said that? The guys slipped, and lowered their heads. I realized that I had gone over the stick. I had to get out of the situation. I said, first of all, I said, I'm not an aunt. Just call me, Varay. If you like, Miss Varya. Then I added. And for what purpose was the question asked? Here the guys revived. And each, and together, interrupting each other, began to put forward different versions. With general noise, I understood. That the questions do not concern sexual orientation at all, which I was most afraid of and did not want. I approved, helping myself with gestures, calmed the company. I said that this conversation will not work, that if there are questions, then you need to ask them in turn. Thus, maybe to Miriam's bewilderment, we got an unplanned halt. Since it is not very convenient for the public who was behind the back to answer numerous questions on the move. I realized that I finally found a bridge to communicate with the guys. We can say that this was the second step for my authority among them. The first step was, of course, when Denis brought this group to my beach, as it turned out later, on purpose. To look at mine, and guys reaction. I didn't make a mistake at that moment. I found the courage and composure to appear before them in Eve's costume. More than that, try to even communicate with them. And here, such a debate. But I have to confess. For this, I asked for this trip to the climbing site. I wanted to break the barrier of doubt and suspicion between me and the guys. After all, they absolutely did not know me, unlike Mira, Denis and Alexei. And therefore treated with restrained suspicion. And I wanted to try to become the soul of the company by all means. And here, the first, and childishly disarming question was. You're not afraid you'll get dirty if you suddenly have to sit down on the ground? I expected everything! But not such a question. Honestly, I was even worried if I could answer the questions of the guys in the piquant sphere. And here is such a turnover. The beginning encouraged me. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can say for sure. I'm not disappointed. There were no questions that could make me look for the right words. More than that. Those questions that I was afraid of, we somehow sidestepped. Probably the most provocative question was whether I could be naked in front of my parents, and why all the girls, their peers, are so shy. In turn, I told them about the power of nature, about ancient art, and very intrigued them with a story about Amazons. In general, we seem to have established a good relationship. As a result, they began to tell me about the impressions received from the meeting on the beach. And some of the guys reminded me that they saw me walking in the forest. At the same time, they romantically compared me with the Amazon. These romantics were among them. I'll be honest. It touched me the most. Or they were still so naive in their thoughts, or insidiously cunning. After that, I was tormented only by this question. After the halt, we moved on. Peace has finally lost the authority of the leader. And of course, moral reproaches from her rained like a horn of abundance. To which I answered with a grin, and a constant reminder of her excessive shyness and cowardice. It was written on her forehead that she herself would not mind throwing something like that, of course looking at me. And suddenly she shouted cheekily. So you hit the skirt, there's nowhere else, I don't know why you're doing this. But if you're so brave and clueless, why do you even need a skirt, if it does not hide anything, but vice versa! Just attracting attention? In response, I told her that this was to comply with the rules and regulations. And maybe even for her. And I reminded her, for courage, that she forgot that the guys had already seen me completely naked. And not only from afar, during night walks. And that I stood and talked to them on the beach, as now, probably, at the halt. Moreover, we even exchanged with almost every welcoming handshake. So her reproaches are inappropriate. And she tells me. So, especially since you're pretending? Give it to me. I was a little confused. On the other hand, I wanted it myself. I gathered with spirit, stopped, and turned to the guys. I said it loudly. Friends, attention! I lost the bet to Miriam, and now I have to be punished. It's somewhat unusual. I'm asking you for one! I'd appreciate it if you could help me a little bit. Please act like nothing's happening. If I carry out Miriam's punishment in its entirety, I will be grateful and indebted to you. I hope for you. Will you help me? In response, I heard a friendly YES! All on their faces were written curiosity and intrigue in large letters. Everyone was impatient with the expectation that this was the punishment? After such a pathetic speech, I trained the movement free from the skirt, and betrayed it to the World. All I got on was Alex's shirt tied with a knot just above the navel. My backpack has been with one of the guys for a long time. That's how the guys are. I said in complete silence. I pledge to stay that way until the end of our class today. Remember what you promised me! What Peace, are you satisfied? I asked it loudly. The world, probably from embarrassment and redness, was in a pre-freezing state. Among the guys went a whisper. What I heard clearly from the crowd was, "look what her hair is, that's it! Look, she's not like the pictures. " I untied the knot on the navel, and slowly fastened the four middle buttons of the shirt. And of course, at the same time she sparkled with her boobs. It must be more accurate to say with your nipples. Female breasts in relation to me in those years, it would be strongly said. I interrupted the silence with the words: "Well, team! On the way! " I turned my back on the guys, took Mira a friend, and almost forcibly dragged her forward along the path. Sentencing, what? Who's weak here?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course, the world does not seem to have come out of shock until the end of the campaign. Her phrase "you're just crazy," like she had a spoiled record. At first, the guys were quietly behind, I heard only a promiscuous whisper. Meanwhile, my body made itself felt. Adrenaline was off the scale. I even to some extent began to doubt the correctness of my decision to show the guys what they probably only dreamed of in dreams. The fact is that I began to moisten intensely. Of course it was inevitable. I just felt these insatiable views of the boys with my skin. From this, in my pubic zone, there was just such a severity that I thought I could not stand it, and I would get there with my fingers. I just urgently needed a detente. And when I planned my actions, I completely did not think about it. I completely already felt that my lips were so wet from the secretions that it was not even an hour, my juice would flow through my hips. I presented this picture as it would be regarded by my young voyeurists. And the most important thing! I always wanted to wipe the vulva with a napkin. Of course, this was impossible to do. On the other hand, why not? I convinced myself. But still it was somehow scary, probably to make a bad impression on the guys with such an act. I got a little ahead of Mira, and quietly told her, look, please, I think I'm in trouble. She confirmed my concerns. She also said to me quietly, with an echid smile, that there I already had almost a foam whipped. This examination, probably, was noticed by the guys. I heard from my fat red friend, who was the first to see my buns and everything below them, such a phrase; Miss Varya, you seem to be getting dirty THERE. You have something white THERE. And this was all seasoned with modest laughs from the crowd. It was necessary to somehow react. I was a little confused. Miriam came to the rescue. She overtly declared a halt. At the same time, she handed me a bag of napkins, and telling the guys the tone of an evil teacher. Barya will leave us for a while, and you and I will talk about safety and hygiene in camping conditions. I silently withdrew from the company and took such a position to hide from the field of visibility of the team. At the same time, it's good to hear what the guys and Mira are talking about. And I was struck by a thunder in the clear sky. Mira transferred the conversation with the guys about hygiene to the field of male and female genitalia. You can say that she sat on her throne. She was in the camp, and at the training camp she was like a medical instructor. This is then, to my question, why did she start talking to the guys on this topic. She told me she was asked a question I didn't hear. What happened to Miss Varey? What are these strange white secretions, and isn't it dangerous?
And what was I doing at that time! I extinguished my passion! And it was so unusual, and exciting! Standing behind the bush screen, listening and knowing that I am being discussed, while being invisible! I really wet so much that my fingers, and behind them almost all my palm drowned in a pussy without any resistance. It seems that the clitoris is nabuch, like a ripe large cherry bone. It seemed that he himself came out of his hood. I never noticed that before. But I must say that before in such conditions I never caressed myself. It was so unusual, so attractive! Sharp, unprecedented emotions covered me in waves. I went to the orgasm so quickly that I had to suspend myself. I didn't want to end so quickly. The voices of the guys and Worlds were just pushing me up. The hair on the pubis in the clitoris area was densely covered with foamed juice, which I wiped against the top of the bush. From which the pubis became wet and sticky at the same time. I have black hair, and from this the contrast with the skin was probably amazing. Sorry, you couldn't look in the mirror at that moment. I thought then, it would be great if my silicone friend was with me at that moment. But, alas. He was lying under a pillow in my boxing with Mira. I also thought about what Denis's reaction would be if he saw it all! Of course, then I told him everything. But the words of everything cannot be conveyed. Like, probably, now, what I'm trying to do. But probably the painting would be picturesque! I sit on the crusts behind the bushes, caress my moistened holes, while listening to something say about me. Sorry, we didn't have a cameraman. I would like to look at this from the outside.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
continuation
Everything comes to an end. I had to go out of my hiding place somehow. After a violent orgasm, my drive of seduction somehow subsided. I had to do something. Nothing else came to mind but to call the World. Which I did. I called Miriam loudly for help. This was not regarded as I expected. In the blink of an eye, there were three guys in front of me. And they almost said in chorus, Miss Varya, how to help you. I was confused, and instinctively covered my bush with my hand. It was, of course, probably ridiculous, given previous events. And in a state of confusion, I said that we need to continue the movement, for which I am not ready. And that I need a skirt. To which the guys laughed that there was no park in it. And that I myself was the initiator of such freedom. And, what's changed with me during the halt? And they began to intermittently beg me to leave everything as it was before halt. Then awkward explanations sprinkled that I am so beautiful and brave, which is very great that I am with them. And of course, a bunch of childish promises that they will obey us in everything, and that there will not be a single remark, and violation of discipline. It was ridiculous to listen to this baby sculpt. I calmed down a little, and I came to my senses. They gave me hands to help me get through the bushes. So, holding hands, accompanied on both sides, we went to the glade. I again had to blush with slight embarrassment. I was greeted with cheering shouts and light applause. From which I again, driven by instinct, pulled my hands to cover my charms. But I felt a little resistance from the guys. At the same time, they looked at me so complained that my heart flinched. And I thought, does that make sense? To cover myself if for a quarter of an hour they all had my ass on the window. I asked for attention. She said she realized that no one objected if I remained in such an unusual uniform. I explained my actions that I lost the argument to Miriam. And that debts must be paid. And again to my address whistles and applause. The world stood silently, all covered in blush. Again, the old story repeated. She was red and embarrassed for both of us. And suddenly, the phrase flew out of the crowd. Miss Varya, can you take off your other shirt? We want you to be completely naked with us. You like being naked, don't you? I made a strict appearance, and I shouted strictly. Who said that? The guys dropped their eyes on their shoes, silence came. I liked that subordinate reaction. I strictly continued so that I would not hear it again! Silence interrupted Mira. Clapping her hands, she filed a team to build, and continue our campaign. I got up on purpose now closing. It was interesting to twitch the looking guys, and constantly adjust them. Now they performed all my commands quickly and diligently. Approaching the camp, Mira gave me a skirt, once again she called it abnormal. And she asked me what I'd throw out next time?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure. I had to tell Denis everything. To be honest, I didn't expect him to be upset. he said that there are limits to everything, that in a group of children there can be those who will tell their parents. Then trouble for the older group is assured. I said to him. I told him that he had brought the boys to the edge of the pond, that I hadn't asked him to. Denis began to justify himself, began to tell me that he did not think, beckoning to find her naked there. We bickered for a long time, and to be honest, I was afraid that we might quarrel. But, after all, I'm a woman, and I know what needs to be done in order not to bring the case to a quarrel. I asked him to give me my favorite, warm toy. The moment it began to bloom in my hands and then in my mouth, I realized how much I'd missed it after all. Den was always trying to turn me around and do it the usual way. But I wanted it exactly the way I love it. It does not matter to compare the sensations of the pulsation of a cock in the mouth and in the pussy. And how can you compare the elastic elasticity of the head, if not with the lips and tongue? And that cute hole that looks like a small mouth, from which male juice is spewing out? Well, how can you still caress him if not with your tongue or a kiss? I deliberately delayed the moment of its eruption. This is not difficult to do. You just need to leave it alone for a few minutes. At this time, I switch to his balls, they hang quite low on Den. And I like to take them in my mouth completely in pairs, and slightly pull them off. Oh, how great it is to roll them in your mouth, feeling their warmth and elasticity. Here the main thing is without fanaticism. I hurt Dan once, and he lost his erection right away. You need to be extremely gentle. At the same time I have to massage the buttocks of the den. He doesn't have them like I do. When he strains them, they are like stone and such relief. I like those curves. Especially interesting is his reaction when I touch his asshole. He always shudders nervously, and squeezes the rolls. I always think at times like this that he doesn't want to let go of my fingers that way. It's stupid, but I like to think so. And then, when I see that he is no longer able to hold back his juice, I go back to his rod. Den knows already, I always use his sperm as the most expensive cosmetics. He really doesn't like it very much, he's not ready to kiss me after that. But I've come to terms with it. I quickly unbutton my blouse, or take off my T-shirt. I start jerking off intensely. And here it is! A shot, one, two, three, and a fourth dacha if you're lucky. I like the second one. he is so strong, and the biggest as a rule. The first one I take on the face, all the others on the tits. Then of course I clean it assiduously. At this time, Den is already shaking! He does not always even stand this caress, even tries to push me away sometimes. So here only tenderness saves the situation. When I see that the Den relaxing. I rub its juice into my skin, it's still warm. This is very cool. When it gets cool, the effect is no longer the same. Of course, you can't do without a shower later, but the effect of such a mask is worth it. And! As a result, we love each other again, and no quarrels.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meanwhile, time passed, and our two-week vacation was coming to an end. After several conversations with the guys we have reached some kind of compromise. Den gave several lectures to the children about nature, its vulnerability in our time, and the usefulness of spending time away from civilization to know and remember where we are from, and what we have in common with nature. This was all done specifically to bring the topic to naturism. Here I already took the initiative, and told what naturism is, and then nudism. And of course, in the end, questions began to pour in. The result of which was that the guys understood who I am and why I do it. what pleased me was that there were a few people who were quite familiar with the topic. And there were those who expressed a desire to try it almost directly, here and now. fortunately, denis intervened in time. And with all the strictness he said that camping and hiking in general has other goals, and this is a completely different topic. In other words, he strictly suppressed all such questions. Of course, after the last hike, Mira and I became even closer. Our conversations, or rather her questions, led us to the fact that I confessed to her a lot about my deviant actions and desires. She understood me, and said that I could count on her as a friend in every possible way. Moreover, she admitted that she likes to see me naked and be around me. When I asked her why she didn't try it herself, she said she was afraid and wasn't ready yet. I didn't insist. She asked me if I was really ready, at the request of the guys during the hike, to be completely naked among them. I told her it had already happened, so they wouldn't see anything new. She replied that she knew and remembered it. But the question is whether I want it. I realized that the psychologist was talking to Miriam. And I needed a friend who could be my psychologist. After that, our friendship took on a different character. I told her that I went to the camp, just to fool around away from home, and to be close to Den. But after Den took the boys to that makeshift beach, something else came to me. That's why I put on a show during the hike. And of course I'm excited about the idea of being completely naked among the guys. Moreover, to be just naked among them, it is theoretically possible, as for example on this beach. I want something else. I want, like you and Denis and Alex, to conduct some thematic classes. mira listened to me carefully, and said that she would try to think of something. And in the meantime, she said that she wanted to offer me one thing, but was too shy to ask. To which I said, Mira, come on! We're friends, and we agreed, no secrets and no doubts. I saw her state of mind, and she clearly doubted the correctness of her idea. But, still decided, and told me. ten miles from our camp is a boarding house where she works as a nurse in parallel. And she's got a shift there tomorrow. She said she didn't want to lose her earnings and signed a contract for three shifts while she was at our camp. So tomorrow is the second shift. And she said she really wanted me to go with her. And she did, no questions asked. That I would see everything on the spot. I knew the World. If something was wrong, she would never have gotten involved in any adventure. And if this is her second shift, she probably knows what she's doing. I agreed. and jokingly, she said that there is one condition. She has expressed an interest. and, i repeat! completely in jest. i said, i want to taste you, do you mind?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It first flared up, turned red as a poppy. Then she asked me if I was serious. I said with a smile, don't be afraid, I was joking. She looked a little wobbly. But, I saw some doubt in her behavior. Somehow, she was clearly affected. i began to wonder what kind of boarding house it was, and why she wanted me to go with her. She told me that she would tell me everything later. We got up early, we rented a car from the campsite manager. And by ten o'clock in the morning we were already there. On the Way, she told me about this boarding house. This is a kind of home for caring for people of retirement age and with all sorts of diseases, with the names of which I did not remember, and I did not need it. Mira was warmly received there. She took the shift, introduced me as her cousin, said I would just be there for her, absolutely not interfering with her activities. I couldn't get the reason why I was here out of Mira. When things had more or less settled down, she finally explained that she thought maybe I could make myself available here in terms of nudity. I was extremely surprised. The fact is that the boarding house itself is divided into so-called blocks, which could only interact with each other from the central house via communication. And by themselves, these blocks were quite autonomous. And here in one of the blocks and worked the World. There were four other nurses besides her, several workers and maintenance staff, and of course the boss, the doctor and his deputy. Mira told me that during water procedures, patients look at her, and not only at her, very voluptuously. And the manager somehow gathered the staff, and offered to behave more freely with patients. He said that he would ensure confidentiality, and besides, as he made it clear to the wards for such liberties in the regime, they are ready to review their content in a big way. And of course, the bonus. Where without it. The doctor said that we are all doctors, and in theory there should be no problems. However, no one appreciated his subtle hints. And then the World remembered me. The management, in the form of an experiment, decided to try it. Here is such a simple truth sounded from the lips of my friend. She took me to the doctor. He was a sweet, plump, middle-aged man. We talked a little about this and that. Then he called the castellan. she and i went into what looked like a warehouse. Mira was with me, of course. it turns out that it was necessary to pick up my wardrobe. the woman offered to remove my things and give them to her for safekeeping. All this was unusual, and somewhat cinematic. Well, you know what I mean. However, I decided to play these games. i took off my shirt and began to take off my shorts. The woman was extremely surprised and asked. Is it convenient for me to walk in these rough shorts and a shirt without underwear? and as if to confirm her question, i bit my pubic hair with the zipper of my shorts. she kind of jinxed me with that question. I yelped at the sudden sharp pain. I handed her my simple clothes. She examined my horse at the auction. I still didn't know if I liked it or if I was embarrassed. Although, to be embarrassed in front of doctors, somehow I have never had any problems with this. But then, suddenly, she shouted, Nikolai! Well, where are you? How long can I wait? at this shout, a man of the same age as the castellan appeared in the office. Mira whispered that it was her husband, don't be afraid. he had a bunch of different swimsuits in his hands. They looked at me skeptically once more, which made me feel so disgusted that I felt myself blushing with discontent and anger. Meanwhile, they began to choose from this pile, a swimsuit that should fit me. I was just Indignant. I wanted to get my stuff and get out of this mess. Which is exactly what Miriam made clear. She soothed me as best she could. Suddenly nikolai says to the castellan. Look at her fur. We don't have enough bikinis to close it all. The castellan turned to me with reproach and arrogance. Don't you look after yourself, young lady?" This is unacceptable. To which I boldly replied that it was up to me to decide what was acceptable and what wasn't. And she told me to stop this circus, otherwise I'll just leave this madhouse. And that's more what I said to Mira. They, however, did not even pay attention to it. Nikolai left with this pile of swimsuits. I couldn't hear what they were saying. The castellan said that she couldn't find a suitable bra for my nipples. She sarcastically emphasized the nipples, letting me know that all my breasts are just nipples. i flushed with anger again! And it's still like fuel to the fire, we don't have children's clothes here. Nikolai came in again, he brought an armful of panties, threw them on the table, with the words, choose. Mira and I quickly looked through the pile, and picked out a few pieces. Some of them I immediately pulled on myself. Absolutely not understanding why I actually do it, if I decided not to wear underwear these two weeks. But, with these two arrogant scoundrels, I did not want to shine my charms anymore. However, the panties also did not cover my rather lush black bush. I didn't cut it on purpose at Den's request. He liked to bury his nose in it. By the way, about the bush. When we were driving in the car, Mira asked me about my question to taste it. She didn't seem to let go of that thought. She admitted, almost in a whisper, that she would like to smell my bush too, and indeed all the hair that grows between my legs. She said it was the first time she'd ever felt this way. And it came upon her abruptly, during our campaign. when we were climbing a kind of rock, and she was crawling behind me. And in front of her face was constantly my asshole and vulva. She said she couldn't take her eyes off my charms with their matted hair, either from sweat or grease, or a mixture of both. When she said that, I almost had an orgasm. To hear this about yourself, and even from Mira, is worth a lot. I realized that my friend was baked. The castellan gave me some dressing gowns. I chose one of them, she looked at the size, and gave me two more of the same. At the same time, I said that I do not need a bra. To which I replied, and I don't need to. And defiantly pulled off her panties and threw them to her with the words, wear them yourself. to which she said, well, whatever you want. that was the place to start. In short, I made enemies from the first minute. Mira and I went back to the doctor's office. On the way, I told her everything I could say bad about this reception.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds