Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Participatory voyeurism (true story)

A couple of nights ago I had an absolutely incredible experience that was amazing enough that the following morning when I woke up, I truly wondered if it had been a dream. However, it was no dream and it was incredible. This is a completely true story, no embellishment at all. Honestly, I couldn't make this up!

I was checking out a local dogging spot that is normally only frequented by guys. It's in a somewhat out of the way public park, not far from downtown, but off the beaten track. If you like to voyeur it is a fun spot to go down to and see what's happening. For many reasons I'm not much of a participator, but really do like to take in the action.

I got there about 10PM and as I walked along the path by the river, I could see a couple of figures ahead of me at a bench. It was too dark to see much from where I was, but as I got closer, it was clearly two people madly going at it. I debated with myself about staying back and leaving them be, but lets face it, if you are going to have sex in a public park, you can't really expect too much privacy! As I got up to them, lo and behold, it wasn't two guys, but a guy and an absolutely drop dead sexy and very petite woman! She was leaning up on the bench and he was going at it from behind. I went right up and asked if they minded being watched, to which he replied that they liked being watched! Talk about my lucky night wink

He was a well built athletic guy, and she was absolutely stunningly gorgeous and sexy. She was maybe 19 or 20 with a fit, athletic body, longish black hair, a beautiful face with glasses and perfect sized breasts. Big enough to be beautiful, small enough to have that wonderful shape and firm shape that young women's breasts can often have. Nothing extra, but everything you could ever want! I watched for a couple of minutes, got bolder and asked if I could feel her breasts. He nodded yes, so I started running my hands all over her body.

She was perfect. Soft skin, zero fat, petite and sexy beyond belief. Touching those breasts was pure heaven. I moved around in front of her and ran my hands all over her. She seemed totally fine with it, but was really just completely into her partner and remained completely focused on him the whole time. I leaned forward and started gently sucking on her breasts, moving from one to the other. They were incredible. Firm, with perfect sized nipples and oh sooooo tasty!! As I was sucking, I ran my hand down to her clit and started rubbing her while feeling his significant sized cock sliding in and out of her. It was absolute heaven. I then ran my hands over her bum and down and around her bum hole, and then around his pounding cock. He seemed to really like that, so I started rubbing his bum, which was athletic and perfectly shaped with one hand, while continuing to fondle her breasts and bum with the other. My hand then moved down from his bum underneath to fondle a massive and beautifully shaped pair of balls. I could not believe my good fortune. Here I was with my hands all over this beautiful couple as they literally made mad passionate love in a public park!!! I moved in behind him and having taken out my cock, rubbed it up and down his ass crack as I kept my hands on her from behind him. Not being there for action, I wasn't equipped to try anything further, but just rubbing up and down his bum while he pounded her was an incredible feeling.

After a while, she asked him if she could mount him, so they switched up. He sat down on the bench facing out, and she climbed on so she was facing him. He slid his significant sized member into her tiny body and they went at it again. I moved in behind her and rubbed my hands all over her perfect back and around to those perfect breasts, and then down to her stunning bum. What a feeling being able to touch this goddess of a woman, and then run my hands down over her bum to his pounding cock and full balls.

As I was rubbing all over them, I decided to see if I could take it all a step further without offending either of them. I lubed up my finger and inserted it right into her gorgeous bumhole! It was tight, but not resistive as I proceeded through the first and then second ring. There I was with my finger deep into the bum of this stunning example of womanhood, feeling his huge cock pounding in and out of her right beside my finger. I rotated my hand so I could hold the base of his cock with my thumb and outer fingers, while keeping my first finger deep in her bum. It was deep enough to feel everything that was there. With my left hand, I was rubbing her back, breasts, bum and his balls. She came a couple of times and then he built up and filled her with his seed. What a sensation. It was honestly indescribable. After he came, I pulled out and rubbed her back a bit, but it was clearly time to leave them alone, so I told them that it was awesome and gave many many thanks.

I made a truly lame offer to be their photographer if they ever needed one, but he just smiled and let me know that my services weren't needed!! I headed off into another area of the park and watched them get dressed and head back to their cars. It was a mindblowing experience, and one that I think would be unlikely to ever repeat. I truly wish that I could watch them again, and who knows, maybe I'll luck out again one night when they feel like being watched. One can only hope!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
loved it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching
that was amazing . hope there was a full moon out so you got a good look too

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow! Super hot!

argybargy
Mmmm so jealous lol. Such a sexy moment

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
had to read this again.loved it

Playful2UK
🔥
Hot! And very well written.

As I read it, I was thinking that is so our fantasy if someone was to find Mrs Playful and me fucking in the outdoors.

Mr P

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks Mr. P!
You know how much I would love the opportunity to be the one to find you two in the woods!!!! I've had some practice, so hopefully we could make it a truly memorable moment.

It was an awful lot of fun. I still kind of wonder if it was a dream, but it wasn't. It actually happened exactly as I recorded it. I just wish somebody had taped it. If they had, I'd never stop watching it! They were both truly beautiful people.

Cheers!