remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
JUST A PERFECT BiWORLD
yahoo yahoo yahoo

I am bi and proud to be bi tongue

I'd like to share my experience and know how biguys and bigirls on the site feel about their nature.

redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
I've been bi my whole life! dance

Dana

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bi
i am orally bi and so happy i am.i love it when my wife sucks cock so i thought why not try it.now i love it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In some of our pics you'll see my wife and her hot Italian girlfriend who love having sex with each other. Now, as you are Italian, perhaps you might know her? rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
question
Don't know if it's the same for you but, I could never fall in love with a man: I just love to be fucked by men.
Of men I'm just interested in their cocks.

In the same way I'd never fuck a woman I do not like, but it's ok to be fucked by a man I do not like.
I don't like to fuck hairy woman but I do not mind to be fucked by hairy men.

Has anybody similar thoughts?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ruined my life
I've been bi my whole life, I've known since a child that I was interested in both, from the very earliest sexual awakening. Romantically I love only women, love my wife. But sexually, I love to go down on both, I have a severe rimming fetish, and I'm obsessed with anal, giving to women, receiving from both. I had a butt fetish before I knew you could have sex in it! LOL. In the 1960's in a Catholic school it was strictly taboo (insert irony rimshot sound). I married a woman who also had some bi experience, claimed to like it in me. Thought I'd married the perfect woman. Turns out she hates it, and while she still has her feelings for woman she'll never act on it. So for most of my entire life I've had to hide it, all through school, the Army, from friends, everyone, it's one big act, all the time. Only a few people know the "real" me. I find it exhausting to be around people because acting takes more energy than I care to put out. It's still not acceptable even as gay marriage is legal. You get the "gay but in denial" bullshit. This site has shown me that there are WAY more bi people than you might think. Rant over...back to perving!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being bi, I knew I was a little different when I was a kid and had my first encounter when I was 13. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to try and know I would like it, but it's complicated by (a) being in a committed relationship where my wife isn't interested in swinging and (b) even if I was "unencumbered" I have never been comfortable with sex outside a relationship intended to be permanent with cohabitation.

That said, I would certainly enjoy and do desire sex with enthusiastic partners, male and female, as long as I was socially comfortable with them and trusted them. Then, the wilder the better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting in contact with people on adult sites I had the opportunity to know a lot of people; all of them know I am bi and few of them became real friends (call each other by phone, meet in every day life not for sex, ...)

Apart from them few of my every-day-life friends know I am bi and before I decided I could trust and speak with them it took a lot of time, nethertheless I lost couple of friends (1M+1F) 'cause they couldn't accept.

I can't say bisexuality ruined my life, but for sure it was not the easiest part of it ...

closedeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've loved both sexes for as long as I can remember.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really like women, but have had some guys suck my cock years ago. I have to admit they were really good at it. On guy had me hard and shoot my load in a couple of minutes. I have always wanted to try do it myself. I have been trying to get my wife to do a threesome with a another man just so I could try it, but she doesn't want to.

I have told my wife, any guy you think is hot and you think might be fun to have sex with him, go ahead and bring him home, it will be fine with me. She still says no way, I don't understand, she has permission to fuck anyone she wants, but doesn't want to. Are there other women like that? I would think a wife might at least consider it and some might jump at the opportunity.

And I really would love to watch my wife have sex with another man, I think it would be so hot.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Paulmtnguy said: I really like women, but have had some guys suck my cock years ago. I have to admit they were really good at it. On guy had me hard and shoot my load in a couple of minutes. I have always wanted to try do it myself. I have been trying to get my wife to do a threesome with a another man just so I could try it, but she doesn't want to.

I have told my wife, any guy you think is hot and you think might be fun to have sex with him, go ahead and bring him home, it will be fine with me. She still says no way, I don't understand, she has permission to fuck anyone she wants, but doesn't want to. Are there other women like that? I would think a wife might at least consider it and some might jump at the opportunity.

And I really would love to watch my wife have sex with another man, I think it would be so hot.

we need to talk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MeechJones said: I've loved both sexes for as long as I can remember.

do you like men and women in the same way?
do you think you could fall in love with a woman?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi
I am 72, I just turn bi last year I suck and swallowed and I love every minute of it. I even cam while I was sucking his cock. This year I sucked a better cock and for the first time got fucked. I will be happy to take any cock on sucking and being fucked. Would like to try both at the same time. jerk redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
grandpapat said: I am 72, I just turn bi last year I suck and swallowed and I love every minute of it. I even cam while I was sucking his cock. This year I sucked a better cock and for the first time got fucked. I will be happy to take any cock on sucking and being fucked. Would like to try both at the same time. jerk redeyes raspberry

Nice to hear you finally exploring your sexual Bi -side and hope it grows after this Virus is well out of the way ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nuvolebasse said: Don't know if it's the same for you but, I could never fall in love with a man: I just love to be fucked by men.
Of men I'm just interested in their cocks.

In the same way I'd never fuck a woman I do not like, but it's ok to be fucked by a man I do not like.
I don't like to fuck hairy woman but I do not mind to be fucked by hairy men.

Has anybody similar thoughts?

I definitely love fucking and licking pussy but am really turned on by the idea of cock. Like you not men but cock. Sucking, swallowing and being filled up by one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

It's good to know that I'm not alone, I knew that, but reading your posts i can see it with my eyes.

When I was a teen I felt like something was wrong in me and felt terribly ashamed after masturbating with something stuck in my ass.

Now I feel more like I have more ways to enjoy sex, but still I'm not comfortable to announce it in public.

tongue

jknopf67
I have enjoyed watching guys online and being watched by them. Am also really still horny for the ladies too. Unfortunately my wife has lost any and all interest in sex and has told me my sex life is in my hand jerk , lol. That said I once long ago sucked another guy’s cock and before I got too fat I could suck my own and found that very pleasurable. Haven’t considered too strongly going beyond the online encounters yet, but getting there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a 72 year old male in good shape. I think about sucking cock but have never done it. I know I want to try it and get a mouth full of cum but I worry about the wrong people finding out. Making the right connection seems difficult. If anyone has some advice I would appreciate it. Is there a good site for bi wanna be's. I don't want to be fucked and do not want to fuck another guy. I just want to try sucking cock. My wife loves it so it must be good.I am looking for someone in the SE Michigan / NW Ohio area.Like I said, I am in pretty good shape so I want to meet up with someone who is also in decent shape.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both myself and my gf are bi. We are what we call an open committed relationship. We both get what we want/desire and we are so incredibly happy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love every thing about a woman - body soft skin etc etc and of course sex.
However, several years ago I wanted to experience what a woman likes. and I can say once you have suck a cock once is never enough!!!! I think seven different cocks to date. I cam as well and are also hit on by guys which turns me on.
I have had an occasional guy I have seen ( before virus ) every 2/3 months and love the experience of sucking and being sucked. I have no wish to fuk a guy, but I like to receive occasionally - first of wanted to feel what a woman feels when a cock is inside of her....Have to say prefer sucking, but though love to lie under a guy and feeling him making love to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Moguy816 said: Both myself and my gf are bi. We are what we call an open committed relationship. We both get what we want/desire and we are so incredibly happy.

this is the way I think it should be, unf I'm not living the same situation unsure

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds