Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Crop Circles !!
Ok now, it's enough. All these magnificent crop circles appearing, especially in the U.K. from the looks of it, and no one talking about them?

Who is setting their alarm clock at 2:15 a.m. and trudging out in the fields to make these precise, beautiful works of art by moonlight, without ever seemingly getting caught, hmm? And why?

Now we can't say space aliens or faeries, that would be conspiracy theory territory and we don't want to go there. tongue

So really, is Bojo masterminding this? Could it be Thom Yorke and the crew from Radiohead?

Do tell.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
Landscape artists! grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This one reported in Cley Hill, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire, 2 days ago.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
MitchandDaisy said: This one reported in Cley Hill, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire, 2 days ago.

I don't know how these are done

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Another one from this month.

Stanton St Bernard, Nr Alton Barnes. Wiltshire. Reported 7th July.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
It’s George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Frederick Douglass and the Chinese. They are doing it to deflect attention away from their cunning plan to take over the world from their pizza parlour basement.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clittylicker said: It’s George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Frederick Douglass and the Chinese. They are doing it to deflect attention away from their cunning plan to take over the world from their pizza parlour basement.

Wow Clitty you're even better informed than I thought! I don't even know who Frederick Douglass is. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TopCat57 said:

rolleyes

Oh yes, crop circles can be photoshopped, anything can be. Including the news we choose to believe in. Here we go...rolleyes LOL wink

DanajustDana
MitchandDaisy said:
TopCat57 said:

rolleyes

Oh yes, crop circles can be photoshopped, anything can be. Including the news we choose to believe in. Here we go...rolleyes LOL wink

Funny stuff!

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
One Wonders how this was created...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said: One Wonders how this was created...

Indeed Raven the Nazca Lines were featured in photos way before today's image trickery was around. I remember seeing this in books as a kid. Some say that the ancient Peruvian people created these markings so their deities could see them from the skies. But who were the ones they worshiped as gods?

DanajustDana
Worshipping St. Dana, no doubt! grin

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
MitchandDaisy said:

Indeed Raven the Nazca Lines were featured in photos way before today's image trickery was around. I remember seeing this in books as a kid. Some say that the ancient Peruvian people created these markings so their deities could see them from the skies. But who were the ones they worshiped as gods?

And how could that have been created without looking down from above?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said:
MitchandDaisy said:

That's where it gets fascinating eh? What equipment was used for this? And why are the lines still clearly visible after hundreds or maybe thousands of years? To some it proves wonderfully exciting to not know for sure, to others it remains vaguely upsetting. LOL

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

"Nazca" is just a misspelling of Nascar - this was obviously done by Bubba Wallace as a protest against racism. wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clittylicker said:
MitchandDaisy said:

"Nazca" is just a misspelling of Nascar - this was obviously done by Bubba Wallace as a protest against racism. wink

^^^^ I'll have some of what he's having. LOL

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
MitchandDaisy said:
Raven2005 said:
MitchandDaisy said:

That's where it gets fascinating eh? What equipment was used for this? And why are the lines still clearly visible after hundreds or maybe thousands of years? To some it proves wonderfully exciting to not know for sure, to others it remains vaguely upsetting. LOL

I can't understand how that was created without looking down, thousands of years ago I believe.
I think it's possible that we were visited

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said:
MitchandDaisy said:
Raven2005 said:
MitchandDaisy said:

I can't understand how that was created without looking down, thousands of years ago I believe.

SSHHH !!!

Do you want to get us excommunicated or something ?!? LOL

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:
clittylicker said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Shhhh! I'm quoting RAnon, which is the next step up the nutty conspiracy organisation ladder from QAnon.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clittylicker said:
MitchandDaisy said:
clittylicker said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Shhhh! I'm quoting RAnon, which is the next step up the nutty conspiracy organisation ladder from QAnon.

Ah yes, the Ra material. The Galactic Codex...I see you are coming up to speed. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Another

Allan King Way, Nr Cheesefoot Head, Hampshire. Reported 29th June

Ground shots

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Raven2005 said:
MitchandDaisy said:
Raven2005 said:
MitchandDaisy said:

This could have given Bowie the legendary classic...Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars

DanajustDana
I like that theory, Ravers! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

One from yesterday...

Luxenborough, Nr Stonehenge, Wiltshire. Reported 16th July.

DanajustDana
MitchandDaisy said:
One from yesterday...

Interesting indeed!

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
terrid53 said:
MitchandDaisy said:
One from yesterday...

Interesting indeed!

Stonehenge Land is very different from anywhere else.
My favourite is Avebury.
There's an eerie atmosphere.
Makes people do this.in this case.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New circles err...cropping up all the time! laugh

One from today.

DanajustDana
MitchandDaisy said: New circles err...cropping up all the time! laugh

One from today.

Why always in the UK?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds