Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
pushing the boundaries. no touching...
Wow! I'm blown away right now.
my partner is a pretty conservative person and since covid has us spending a lot of time together I've been pushing the boundaries.
My partner and I have a really good, but what you may consider traditional sex life. not too adventurous. I had a pretty crazy sex life before we met and my partner is really not interested in hearing about it, which I understand.
And as you read this, keep in mind I have yet to taste her sweet pussy. Yeah, that's right. I'm dying to lap her up until she screams, but....long story. Read my other two pushing the boundaries posts if you want to hear about it.

Recently i've been pushing the boundaries. I don't want to cross a line so I am moving slow because I want her to be comfortable and enjoy anything we do. Otherwise, it's not enjoyable at all.
a few days ago I was exposed to covid at work. I don't, really don't think it was serious, but my partner is concerned so she has me staying on the couch and we aren't coming close to each other for another 10 days. It's just a precaution. I'm not sick, thankfully.
Anyway, because I can't have her I want her even more! Today she wore her "I'm not leaving the house" outfit which is a pair of cutoff shorts she's had forever and a tank top. She considers it completely not sexy because it's dressed down. I find it insanely hot because it's sort of slutty for such a buttoned up person.
The cutoffs hide nothing. super tight, her thick ass is barely covered. Every time she'd bend over while cooking, her wide hips and round ass were calling me to bury my face between her legs.
And with no bra, her perky breasts stand out like beacons begging to be licked
but I can't. not for another 10 bayssad
As I watched I thought "I'm going to jerk off tonight. After this tease, I don't have a choice."smile
We ate across the room from each other. She's not allowing me to do anything in the kitchen, so she's doing everything(She's amazing).
So as she cleared I watched her go back and forth, her ass wrapped tightly, bouncing on top of her thick, muscular dancer thighs. I kept thinking about the last time I had them thrown over my shoulders while I teased her pussy with the head of my cock. "Oh god. right there. right there. oh god"
I was stone hard as she came back to the room and sat across from me.
"Now what?" She said in her best "this sucks" tone.

I have never jerked off in front of her but I thought it was time to push that boundary.
I rubbed myself through my pants. She laughed for a second, then blushed "Paul!!" She stood to walk away. "we can't!".
"yes we can" I stood, unzipped my pants and pulled my raging hard cock out and began to stroke. "Holy shit, Why are you so hard?"
"You." I sat back down, pretending my hand was her lips, and if she didn't get the hint, when my eyes went to her crotch, she understood. She sat and watched for a moment "Holy fuck..." her nipples were like little tent poles under her shirt. She tweaked one of them and she moaned. Her eyes were glued to my cock. "you ever watch someone do this before?"
"No. does it feel good?"
"Fuck yeah."
Her stood and hand unbuttoned her shorts. "Wait, leave them on for a bit." She stopped then rubbed herself through her pants.
"Bend over for me."
She got on her hands and knees, her plump ass begging for some fun. she pumped her ass like she was taking me in. Her hand slid between her legs and she played with herself. She moaned deep as her forehead rested on the carpet, her beautiful ass high in the air, begging for me to slide deep in. "Hu-holy fhuck!" I had to see what was going on. I walked around. There was so little fabric between her legs that she found a way to get to her lips. It was my turn to moan. "Mmmmm, fuck. are you wet?"
"Uh huh..."
I sat back down, throbbing hard. She got up looked at me, well not me, my shaft. she unbuttoned her shorts. "Turn around?" She turned and wriggled out of them, her hips swaying and her panties flashing at me. when she stood up she walked out.
"Where are you going?" I was soooo hard and was afraid she suddenly got freaked.
She came back in with her friend. A vibrator. This was news to me! But it was fucking hot.
She pushed the back of her chair down and lay back. She threw her legs over the arms of the chair, her neatly trim pussy wide open. Her lips were ready for my throbbing shaft.
She put the head of her friend in, her stomach tightened up as she drew a breath. then she thrusted it in as deep as it could go. "Fhhhuk mmmm, fuhhhk!" She stroked and I matched her, wishing my cock was in her.
I was about to burst. this was further than I expected to get with her. I stroked and pushed, the head of my cock grew and she moaned. "Fuck, I love when you do that."
I matched her strokes and then she pushed her friend as deep as it could go. She ground those hips against it. She slid it out and teased her lips with her friend. "Mmuhtherfuhker... Mmmmhuh!" Her legs raised as if I was there teasing her lips with the head of my throbbing cock."
"Cum for me. I love watching you cum for me."
That was it. I imagined I was doing a full slide in and completely out of her wet pussy tight lips. She began to moan with me, pumping her legs and hips, aching to feel me pounding against her.
I came all over my stomach as she thrusted her friend in to finish herself off. She rolled around on her chair for a few minutes with that after shock hmmm that she gets...

I'm gonna end there because I wasn't expecting to write tonight! I hope you enjoyed. If you did, let me know. I am always up for a little fun chat.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi. Loved yur story.
It got me very hard.
Love to chat sometime to hear more of your sexy stories.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, I think it's going to becomes our favorite pastime until I can be off the couchsmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow!

Awesome story! True true fun!! Thanks for sharing!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i liked it as well. and have had a few almost the same but with a few close married friends wife's never me entering them . but loads of cum from both

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasties said:

Awesome story! True true fun!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I'm happy you liked it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
icup2 said: i liked it as well. and have had a few almost the same but with a few close married friends wife's never me entering them . but loads of cum from both

thank you! That sounds like a lot of fun as well! you should write it downsmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
very erotice and well written

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY! We've been pretty tame recently. I think I need to spice things upsmile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.78 seconds