Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Waxing adventures
I did do the waxing thing for a while.

A few years ago, I went to a charity event. In addition to food and games, they had a silent auction. One of the items on the auction was a gift certificate to a waxing studio.. I put in a $5.00 bid, no one else bid, so i got it.

A week or 2 after,i stopped in the studio to see what it was about. The lady was very nice and explained the procedure to me. She told me I had to wait 4-5 weeks to let the hair grow to about ¼ inch. I did not especially like this as I am used to shaving almost every day, but decided to give it a try.

When the day of the appointment came, I went to the studio. It was a very nice place with overstuffed chairs, soft lights and a fireplace. The receptionist told me that the waxing lady was just finishing up another client and would be with me shortly.
She gave me a glass of wine and told me to have a seat.

The waxing lady came out about 10 minutes later and took me to the waxing room. She told me to take off my pants and underwear and cover up with a towel. She came back in about 5 minutes and asked if I was ready. I said yes. I was getting very excited

She started by rubbing me down with powder then started applying the was, first ro my mound above my cock. After the wax cooled for about a minute, she pulled it off with with a quick snap of her wrist. Not as much pain as I expected. Next, she wazed the entire length of my cock. The warm wax made me hard and started dripping a little pre-cum. I was a little embarrassed, but she said this happens to most of the guys. She pulled the was off and it was a bit more painful.

Next she told me to hold my cock and she applied the warm wax to my balls. It felt really good. When she ripped the first piece of wax off of my balls, I jumped a foot off the table. I had never felt such a sensation. Painful, but something satisfying. She worked slowly on my balls as the skin is very sensitive and can be easily ripped.

After she finished my balls, she had me roll over and did my rear. This was not very painful and went very quickly, When she was finished waxing me she rubbed me all over with a soothing lotion. It felt so good as she rubbed my cock, balls and butt. She wiped off the excess lotion with a towel and gave me a hand mirror to look at myself. Wow! I was quite red, The smoothness was like nothing had ever experienced shaving. The redness went away in a few hours and when I got home, I couldn’t wait to get my pants off and enjoy my smooth cock & balls.

It was an interesting experience, a mixture of pain and pleasure. I really enjoyed the idea of someone fussing over me.

I went for about 4 or 5 more waxings, I enjoyed the procedure, but did not like having to let hair grow for 5-6 weeks. Add to that, the studio was over an hour’s drive for me and it was expensive…$85.00 (Men are more expensive than women..$60..00) After weighing all things involved, I decided I really liked shaving. I want to always be smooth, I gave up on waxing and went back to shaving.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Owwwe
That brought tears to my eyes, I prefer to shave or let it go bushy

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds