Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bicurious for Uncut
I'm curious if there are any other guys like me? I'm circumcised but I find the idea of an uncut cock really attractive. I'm not gay and I have zero interest in a relationship. I think it would be to to blow or play with an uncut cock. I'm cut pretty low and tight so I have to really pull my skin over the head when I masturbate. It's pretty hot to see guys be able to freely pull skin over their head.

Anyone else think this way? I feel like I'm in the minority.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Bi for Uncut
I am uncut but my foreskin dose not cover very much of my head. I think cut and uncut cocks are both very appealing to look at and is hard to pick which I would rather suck. So I would do what ever cums my way.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Aussigymguy
I'm uncut but think cut looks more aesthetically pleasing, I guess we all want what we dont have?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm cut and have been fascinated by uncut guys since I was a kid. I prefer them! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cut
I'm cut and it's the only thing I know. I never even saw an intact dick until I was in the Army! I've played with some guys, all my age or so, all cut as well. I have no interest in foreskin! Would I turn down a good buttfucking from a big fat dick because he was uncut? Probably not! LOL. But given a choice I'd go with cut.

BareFeetFuck
I’m uncut and prefer cut. I think it looks so much better cut.
My skin won’t stay forward, it’s too tight and I don’t use it for masturbation. Spit is all you need grin

Peneamo69
Aussigymguy said: I'm uncut but think cut looks more aesthetically pleasing, I guess we all want what we dont have?

You are so sexy, Aussi. Wow. Such a hot young man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
uncut
is it clean confused

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I am cut and also agree the uncut dick is intriguing.

Several years ago I found some resources online about foreskin restoration so I gave it a try. if you stick with it you can grow back most of what circumcision took away. Takes a while but worth it. Since I’ve been mistaken as uncut - while flaccid at least smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nelgl13 said: is it clean confused

Seriously? any dick is clean if washed, would you play with a dirty cut dick

marriedbi52
Aussigymguy said: I'm uncut but think cut looks more aesthetically pleasing, I guess we all want what we dont have?

BINGO!!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Almost all the guys in Germany are uncut, and foreskin can be fun to play with but I have more fun with the dick itself.

C'mon over to Berlin some time, and I can show you lots of uncut cocks, and you can try them out for yourself!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds