view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
forreal54
Troll
I am sick and tired being called a troll around here by people that disagree with my politics. When they disagree with you and you get the better of them in a debate their only defense is to label you as a troll. That is a weakness due to far left liberalism. I thought that liberals believed in diversity and different values and thoughts or is it just for them? Is this site diversified or isn`t it? I am sick and tired of being gagged just because someone`s feelings were hurt because they are or did lose a debate.

I do realize that this is a worldwide site and there is a lot of hate for the USA , it`s current president and conservative values but lets give it a break.

There are moderators around here that like to make a mountain out of a ant hill just because they are biased towards certain politics. Hey, if there are problems with the political section of the forum then take it down but don`t label people as trolls because you disagree politically with them.

Also, I am not a premium member so I can imagine that I get the shaft more cause I am not premium. With that I have to say that if that is the case then close the site to non paying members and that will end that.

I have been here longer than most of these cry babies have been and actually helped to write the rules, didn`t I NN. Ya know.......asshole club, etc?

Thanks for reading and do as you must.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

If this reply breaks our rules please 
forreal54
MrsTrellis said:

there ya go, didn`t take long did it?.............................and you are one of them. emotional breakdown because you do not agree. thanks for the promotion. you always come through. thumbup

forreal54
there is a certain moderator in the political forum that is not having a good day unsure

forreal54
forreal54 said: there is a certain moderator in the political forum that is not having a good day unsure

recently had a vicious meltdown.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Same shit, different outlet. I see people, including moderators, breaking the rules here all the time yet they are permitted to keep moderating. blink

I read the comments of one moderator today that broke at least 3 rules. One was a very big no no..........it was a racist comment!!

I've been gagged for far less.

You know what they say.............It's nice to be king.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh grow up you two FFS.

If you're so fucking butthurt about a post, hit the Alert Moderator button on it, that's what it's there for.

forreal54
MrsTrellis said: Oh grow up you two FFS.

If you're so fucking butthurt about a post, hit the Alert Moderator button on it, that's what it's there for.

Why hello Mrs. Trellis. How are you today. I do not think that anyone is butthurt. I certainly am not, been here for too long, been there, done that, you know the thing. The thing of it is, if you hit the Alert Moderator button it may alert the moderator that is having the meltdown? Then what? besides, no one wants to be a tattle tail, I don`t, do you? of course you don`t.

Anyhow, everything is ok and thank you for your concern.

Good Day smile

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Why are you Trolling Forreal's thread post? Good grief.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rolleyes

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
ilovepussy said:

Why are you Trolling Forreal's thread post? Good grief.

So no answer then? mmmmkay!! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rolleyes

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MrsTrellis said: rolleyes

Yup..........obviously a troll. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:

^^^^^^ obvious idiot rolleyes

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:

You are doing the exact same thing your buddies accuse Forreal of doing. So if he is a troll for that, I guess you are too. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:

You are doing the exact same thing your buddies accuse Forreal of doing. So if he is a troll for that, I guess you are too. thumbup

You mean I'm replying to posts in the forum? You caught me, I'm guilty.

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:

rolleyes

That's what Forreal is doing and gets labeled as a Troll. Please pass on your newfound wisdom of "replying to posts in the forum" doesn't make you a Troll to your buddies. thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rolleyes

forreal54
ilovepussy said:
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:

rolleyes

That's what Forreal is doing and gets labeled as a Troll. Please pass on your newfound wisdom of "replying to posts in the forum" doesn't make you a Troll to your buddies. thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup

Don`t worry, not any skin off of my back. I don`t take this crap to heart. Shit, I worry about the crows not getting enough to eat more than any of this.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Forreal.
I think that in no way that you can be called A Troll.
You might have different viewpoints from others but that is the basic concept of the use of a forum.
I find it very interesting as to how anyone in their right mind can try and say any good things about dat Trumpet for example.
One learns all the time.
You make interesting reading and thanks for your input, whether I agree or not.

And

Regards to Mom and Antler's.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Well, in the end, the thumbsuckers got what they wanted. You can debate anything that you want to on NN just so long as it isn't politics!!! It doesn't surprise me. This site is acting in lockstep with the mainstream media and other social websites where people can mingle and interact.

Things are heating up against the Biden's just as Trump is about to leave office so it has to be squashed ASAP!!! Even if the truth only reached 10 or 15 people here, we can't have those 10 or 15 spreading the truth elsewhere. glare

Now watch how fast THIS thread gets booted even though it has been up for several months and hasn't been deleted. thumbdown

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said: Well, in the end, the thumbsuckers got what they wanted. You can debate anything that you want to on NN just so long as it isn't politics!!! It doesn't surprise me. This site is acting in lockstep with the mainstream media and other social websites where people can mingle and interact.

Things are heating up against the Biden's just as Trump is about to leave office so it has to be squashed ASAP!!! Even if the truth only reached 10 or 15 people here, we can't have those 10 or 15 spreading the truth elsewhere. glare

Now watch how fast THIS thread gets booted even though it has been up for several months and hasn't been deleted. thumbdown

I really don’t believe that the majority of those threads were deleted because they were NOMINALLY about politics. In almost every case they all degenerated into an exchange of personal insults rather than any sensible or logical discussion of politics.

*the plural of Biden is Bidens, not Biden’s. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: Well, in the end, the thumbsuckers got what they wanted. You can debate anything that you want to on NN just so long as it isn't politics!!! It doesn't surprise me. This site is acting in lockstep with the mainstream media and other social websites where people can mingle and interact.

I said you only had to ask, but instead you ASSumed.

The first four threads were deleted because they relentlessly pushed subjects that the FBI define as a domestic terrorism threat. How do I know this? Because it was me who alerted NN. He was obviously just as concerned that his site was being tarnished because the threads instantly disappeared. I guess he then decided that the bitchfest that was the political section was not worth the aggro and removed that too.

For the record, debating a subject does not usually involve endless LMFAO, streams of LOL or links to far right sites with no explanation other than good read / interesting / etc. Debate normally means sharing information and opinions, without personal insults, whether you agree or disagree with the point of view.

I enjoyed the political threads, the views of others are interesting and, at times, challenging. The bitching and trolling, not so much.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MrsTrellis said:

The first four threads were deleted because they relentlessly pushed subjects that the FBI define as a domestic terrorism threat. How do I know this? Because it was me who alerted NN. He was obviously just as concerned that his site was being tarnished because the threads instantly disappeared. I guess he then decided that the bitchfest that was the political section was not worth the aggro and removed that too.

For the record, debating a subject does not usually involve endless LMFAO, streams of LOL or links to far right sites with no explanation other than good read / interesting / etc. Debate normally means sharing information and opinions, without personal insults, whether you agree or disagree with the point of view.

I enjoyed the political threads, the views of others are interesting and, at times, challenging. The bitching and trolling, not so much.

Bwaaaaaahahahahaaaa!! Yeah, I'm sure the FBI was watching this site for terrorism. LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:

I really don’t believe that the majority of those threads were deleted because they were NOMINALLY about politics. In almost every case they all degenerated into an exchange of personal insults rather than any sensible or logical discussion of politics.

*the plural of Biden is Bidens, not Biden’s. smile

Thank you for the correction of my misuse of an apostrophe. It doesn't change how I feel about what I said. Over and out!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:
MrsTrellis said:

Bwaaaaaahahahahaaaa!! Yeah, I'm sure the FBI was watching this site for terrorism. LOL LOL

Take it up with NN instead of posting in your usual style, which will inevitably get this thread removed too.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MrsTrellis said:
ilovepussy said:
MrsTrellis said:

Take it up with NN instead of posting in your usual style, which will inevitably get this thread removed too.

Thanks for the tip. Your are a gigantic help!!! thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds