view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucked a stranger, should I tell my husband??
Last few weeks I have had a fling with a man at work & I don't know if I should tell my husband or not.
We have been married for 28 years now & have been faithful to him all this time.
But before we got together I did have a lot of one night stands & he knows about them & he even to this day asks me to tell him all about them in every detail, it really turns him on & he has been asking be to go back to what I was like as a teenager & if I did he would like to know all about it in every detail.
Well I have been shagging a guy at work a few times now & don't know if I should tell hubby or not, would it back fire on him, is it a case of he likes the fantasy me shagging others but when it comes to it knowing what I have done with another only a few days ago be a bit too much or not.
I just don't know what to do??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
seriously this account sound like a hubby's fantasies more than a wifes confession,
happy trail with your fantasies

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Blondjerseywife66
Why say anything? You didn't ask him if it was okay before you went and did it..so why bother telling him now? Especially if you don't know how he will react.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
should you tell
sure why not he likes it when you told him about it back in the day's and then asked you to do it now if he ever starts talking abut it again say so it's ok if I do and then tell you about it, Me and the got along with it and had good times even swapped a few times then came home had a blast thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nelgl13 said: sure why not he likes it when you told him about it back in the day's and then asked you to do it now if he ever starts talking abut it again say so it's ok if I do and then tell you about it, Me and the got along with it and had good times even swapped a few times then came home had a blast thumbup

sry that was Me and the wife we even had MMF three sums and she would out with her friends and get lucky and come home to share it with me jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
.........you know some husbands don't enjoy finding out their
wife is fucking another guy, I've been involved in getting caught
two times, once by Angel's ex...................who wasn't happy for us.
...even though he had been calling her a whore and to find
someone to keep up, (if he could watch)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't know about hubby
but I'd luv to hear about your shagging sessions with the workmate. Why not post up about them in the Erotic Stories section? Then you can add in even more when you tell hubby what you are getting up to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't tell him just tell him it happened many years ago

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't tell him just tell him it happened many years ago

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No do not tell him you have done the deed, tell him that a guy at work is trying to pick you up and ask for his suggestions.
Either way you win

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No do not tell him you have done the deed, tell him that a guy at work is trying to pick you up and ask for his suggestions.
Either way you win

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PaddyFrog said: No do not tell him you have done the deed, tell him that a guy at work is trying to pick you up and ask for his suggestions.
Either way you win

I agree with you, it has to be a win win situation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PaddyFrog said: No do not tell him you have done the deed, tell him that a guy at work is trying to pick you up and ask for his suggestions.
Either way you win

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Either way you win

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No
No, do not tell him. You need to live with your guilt.

When he next mentions another guy, ask him if he would mind. Then a few days later you can tell him what happened previously, but don’t let on it was before you asked him.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I don't think telling him you've already done it recently is a smart idea - what us guys say ,sometimes ain't the same in real life.

Sounds like you might have been non-committal about the one-night stand your husband asked you to do.

Beside fucking the same dude a couple of times isn't exactly a one night stand. Sounds more like an affair to me.

You got problems though - do you think the dude from work has keep his mouth shut? Might get back to your husband or the dude's partner. Anyone from your work looking at you funny?

Maybe bring the dude home and get into threesome, but you still have the problem of what happens if he finds out its been going on for a couple of times.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
With your name choice being "Whore_Wife", he should be expected to know what you do and if he expects you to change, he should accept how that's probably going to go too. lol

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Why wouldn’t you tell him?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HI there
well I've been particularly aroused at the thought of fucking total stranger's with unsuspecting husbands and the last one I've actually had an affair with for nearly one year told me her husband had found out and that she had to break things off.

She went on to tell me he didn't find out about our affair but some other guy she'd been banging on the side and that she'd have to break it off with all of us.

They had been married over 15 years and she'd told me in the beginning she wasn't planning on leaving him, which was fine with me, because I'd just gotten out of a shitty marriage of 15 years myself so I was kind of using her as a revenge or reason to justify to my conscience for fucking a married woman.

I must say it did sting a bit as I'd grown quite fond of her over the course of a year and the sex was the best I think I've ever had even up until now, some 20 years later.

So I'd suggest a long process of thinking it through from every angle, and asking yourself if he would leave you or not.

If he did leave how would you feel about it, would life be better with or without him.

Life is too short to be anything less than happy and the only thing I regret about my decision to get out of my shitty marriage is that I didn't choose to get out of it sooner. I stayed in it maybe 7 years longer than I should have, thinking maybe one day something would click with her and she'd see her actions effected me as much as my actions effected her, but she's crazy so she doesn't have a rational thought process.

Whatever your decision is, I wish you the absolute best and most importantly happiness.

Xo, Doug..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have the same kinda fantasies as your husband when I'm with a partner but my kick was because I'm dominant and my Mrs was submissive that I was in charge of her and my mates could use her etc. Nothing happened physically but we were talking to my best mate about doing it and he chickened out but that wouldn't have bothered me because I was in charge and even if it did I could've lived with it and just said "can we keep it to just Bedroom talk"

Finding out she had been with someone else without me knowing first would've annoyed me as I wasn't part of it.

I wouldn't tell him, do as mentioned above and say there's a guy at work who wants you etc and go from there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My experience
My first wife cheated on me on many occasions. Some of those times I became aware of. The issue was

not the fact that she chose to have sex with other men but that she didn't share the experience with me. Had

she talked about her desires and her experiences it was likely that we would still be together today.

My suggestion to you is to ask him the question, "If I did happen to stray would you expect me to share it with

you or would you prefer that I kept is a secret?" If the answer is "Yes." then ask him why and keep the

conversation going until you understand his thoughts. There is no need to share the information with him

at that stage. Just tell him that you were curious because you had read somewhere that some men like the idea

that their wife might be tempted to stray.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My Husband
Would have known before I ended up in another mans arms stranger or not and if for any reason it happened so fast that was impossible I would have been telling him way before I could have even gotten back home. Once there it would have been our only topic of discussion until every single detail was given and reviewed again if he wanted. I will never keep something from him and I will never understand how others can keep something from the one they love. If you can then do you really love them or are they a safety blanket for you to land in when needed?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
your hubby is jerking off like crazy thinking about you fucking other men .fantasy and reality are very different.the lies are worse than the deed..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucked a stranger, should I tell my husband??
Well if I were your husband I would be angry if you didn't share with the fact that you fucked another guy. That is because I have been asking my wife to go ahead and do just that. I often have asked her things like bring home a cream pie for me to eat or seduce a man of her choice and tell me about it. I also tell her as I eat my cum from her pussy that I wish the cum was from another man. One time quite a few years ago while we were in a theater watching a movie I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I want you to cuckold me" all the other times I mentioned anything like that she got angry with me but this time she said "If you buy me these diamonds". I bought those diamonds and am still waiting. I know I am getting closer because now as I am eating her pussy I work my fingers into her as I lick her clit and tell her "Imagine me eating your pussy as your lover is fucking you so I could eat you clean of his cum". She cums hard after that.

tkane15
Should you tell hubby you fucked your co-worker
It sounds to me like your husband gets really turned on hearing about you fucking other men. You say he loves hearing about your early sexual experiences fucking men and he loves hearing about it in great detail. On top of that he’s asked you to do that again now? He’s given you a hall pass to fuck other men? The answer seems clear to me. Sounds like he would love it if you told him you let your co-worker fuck your married pussy. If you’re not 100% sure he really means it you could bring it up as a hypothetical when you’re jerking him off.

“So you wanna hear about me fucking other men do you?”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe I did. Maybe I bent over for another man’s stiff hard cock. What would say to that?”

“Tell me. What did you do?”

You could describe what happened exactly. You’ll probably make him squirt in no time. Afterwards if he asks if it really happened you can decide if you should tell him the truth or tell him you made up the fantasy for his enjoyment.

He’s asked you to fuck other men and tell him all about it. Seems like he’s given you the go ahead.

I was in contact with a couple in this situation a few years back. The husband wanted his wife to fuck her well hung ex boyfriend. She was reluctant for several reasons. She disliked her ex but loved his huge cock. She was afraid her husband would get jealous and/or mad if she actually went through with it. She knew how good his big cock feels. She was afraid she’d enjoy it too much. She was conservative and a good Catholic so she felt it was wrong. He was persistent. She did a test run. She always thought pancake batter tasted like cum. She texted her husband. “Okay. I did it. I fucked him. Come home right away.” He did. She put pancake batter in her pussy. The husband came home. She spread her legs showing him the “proof.” He dove right in. She guided his mouth to her pussy. He licked her clean. He was so turned on he ended up squirting against her leg.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tread carefully
First off I think you should tell him a guy at work is coming on to you. Pretend nothing has happened yet and get his reaction. See if he wants you to take it further or not. That way you are either opening the door to tell him or keeping it firmly shut...

Good luck with whatever you do
xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why not surprise him and come home after ,full of his cum and let him go down on you,you will soon find out if he is happy about it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stranger fuck
Hi seems like hubby would be turned on by it however there is always the risk have a conversation about it tell him your younger days conquests and slip in the would you want me to go back to my old ways then come and fuck me I'd fuck you in front of him if he wanted to watch ❤ xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds