Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
the bachelor party
My girl friends dad told me to dress nice , he was taking me to a party. When he picked me I slid over and gave him a kiss as usual his hand plunged right into my top fondling my breasts . When we broke the kiss he pulled back looking at my outfit saying it was perfect .I asked where the party was and was told it was a surprise , After about a half hour we pulled into a motel parking lot . He started to kiss me again and slipped two finger in me getting me so turned on ,that's when he told me it was a bachelor party and not to make him sorry he brought me. We walked into the room there were seven guys there all looking at me and cheering, I was the only girl there.I looked at my girl friends dad and he handed me a strong drink and told me to relax.The music started and the groom and I began to dance as we danced his hands went from my waste to my ass,holding my cheeks and squeezing them. His hands did not stay there long soon they were under the back of my skirt , I felt them sliding under my skirt and up to my waste band of my panties. I started to stop him when my girl friends dad said it was ok and enjoy it , I put my arms around his neck and held him as he slid both of his hands into my panties holding my bare ass as we danced , Everyone in the room could see what he was doing . When the song ended I was embarrassed and blushing but also turned on. The best man took me in his arms as the music started again,as they all watched his hands where soon up my skirt and in my panties holding my bare ass as we danced.Up till this time I had never been seen or touch by any man except my girl friends dad., As each song ended a new guy would take me in his arms and dance with me putting his hands up my skirt and into my panties holding my bare ass as we danced.I was feeling the drinks when the music started again and the groom took me by the hand and led me over to the bed. as he kissed me he took off my top and bra ,they ass were cheering him on as I tried to cover my breasts he pushed me down on the bed reaching up my skirt he pulled my panties down to my knees then all they off, my skirt soon followed.I lay there on the bed in full view of a group of men tiring to cover myself when the groom dropped his pants ,spread my legs and pushed his bare cock balls deep in me,,As I lay there getting fucked very hard I looked at all the guys watching the groom pound me , I was no longer embarrassed but very turned on I was soon cumming . The groom soon grabbed my hips pulled me to him and emptied his balls into my pussy.. When we caught our breath he climb out from between my spread legs and got dressed. I lay there nude knowing that they were all looking at me , I sat up and gathered my clothes that's when the best man pushed me back down on my back saying it was his turn ,dropping his pants and spreading my legs he shoved his hard cock into my cum filled pussy fucking me till he too filled it whit cum.after that I just layed there as each guy took his turn fucking me bare back and fill me with more cum.I came a couple of times and found out I liked being watched getting fucked . When the last guy climbed out from between my legs I went to the bathroom and showered with the door open so anyone could watch. When I came out nude I went and sat on each guys lap and kissed him good bye as they felt me up and fingered me . When we got back into the car my girl friends dad took me in his arms kissed me and asked if I enjoyed it and I told lhim I did.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
this is how I looked at the party , my girl friends dad took it in his edroom

Traveler88
Great story and sexy pic!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
party
That sounded like so much fun. Reminds me of a bachelor party I went to when I was in college. By the looks of your pictures it was approximately the same time with the full bush. Only difference was we had three girls that we all shared and had a great time fucking and getting sucked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brilliant!

Awesome story! Those lads were super lucky! Love to hear more!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That Story Got Me Soaking...... bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So hot!
What a great story, and the visual you provided just took it to the next level. You definitely need to be the guest of honor at the next bachelor party I go to!